Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? (1029 Views)

Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Image123(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2021
Judgement day is coming. It's never too late, no one will escape punishment or reward. God will reward everyone according to their work.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04pm On May 31, 2021
Techguy96:

Everything u said is based on ur assumptions, see how u are now using ur knowledge to assume things that happened in the Bible

Did You yourself Not Base Your Lie on Assumption, LiarTech?

So how can you make your own assumption while I should not cancel your assumption with an assumption of my own as you say?

Runaway from SatanTech and your days shall be filled with plenty full evil and anguish since you love evil.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by oaroloye(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2021
MISHIGAS!

First of all: THERE WAS NEVER ANY SUCH THING AS A "HOLOCAUST:" IT WAS AN ENORMOUS LIE WHOSE PURPOSE WAS TO PUT THE LAND OF Y'SRAEL INTO THE HANDS OF OYINBOS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xrk13N7U30rl

Secondly: THE JEWS ARE NOT THE HEBREWS OF THE BIBLE: THE HEBREWS OF THE BIBLE WERE BLACKS LIKE US.

This is one of the biggest secrets of the Oyinbos.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

[See: THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1976).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2010).]

YAHWEH is not their God.

He was under no obligation to avenge them.

BigBashiru:

ictjobber:

Or the Americans foe wipimg off the native indians
OsusTroller:

Because he doesn't give a shit.

The same way he allowed Genghis khan, Faroahs and others to flourish.

God is not what we think of him/her/it

God is beyond that book stories...

BigBashiru:

I just read that Germany wiped off 80000 Namibians.... I thought God punishes generations.... between then and now Germany is still a very prosperous country.... France has been causing so many deaths in Africa yet they are still prosperous and even a world leader.... if God is going to implement mark of beast or anti Christ, He berra start from Europe because Africa has suffered enough....

MaxInDHouse:

God only punished the Commander issuing orders to soldiers (if he did not change his attitude) but as for his people God will not punish them for the order comes from just one man.
God's word never supported humans giving orders to humans as rulers because the consequences is grievous! Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9

AS EXPECTED OF A JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® IDIOT, WHO THINKS THAT IF THEIR DOCTRINE IS PROVEN FALSE, ONLY THEIR LEADERS WOULD BE SEVERELY PUNISHED- BECAUSE ONE OF THE INVALID SELECTED VERSES IN THE INVALID SELECTED BIBLE PROMISED THAT.

Techguy96:

Rubbish

God hardened pharaoh’s heart so he wouldn’t let the Israelites go, then the same god killed the first son of all Egyptians for something he caused.

If god can kill children, then who are adults that he cannot kill

I BELIEVE THAT ATHEISM IS A SYMPTOM OF A MENTAL DISEASE, CALLED ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER, WHICH IS AN INABILITY TO LEARN KNOWLEDGE THAT IS DEPENDENT ON THE ASSIMILATION OF SEQUENTIAL FACTS.

All Atheists criticizing the hardening of Pharaoh's Heart by God, never refer to the reason why God took this measure against the Kemetian people.

Other Kemetians are portrayed by Atheists as "innocent bystanders," merely caught up in Yahweh God's "totally unjustified" vendetta against Pharaoh only.

BigBashiru:

As for your second paragraph, that's why God is God. He can do and undo.

THE FOOLS WHO ONLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TAUGHT IN SABBATH-SCHOOL ARE NO BETTER THAN THE ATHEISTS ON THIS SCORE.

That Organized Christians all believe the same ignorant Beliefs on topics such as these, implies that they are all controlled by the same Ruling Body.

For instance, a supposed FULL-GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL Pastor I work under, listens to sermons, over the office internet, by EVANGELICAL American Ministeries- which oppose Pentecostalism.

Shallow "Gospel" Christians will not know that they are being taught ideas from people who believe that Speaking in Tongues, Healing, and Miracles are "Works of The Devil," and that the Rightful Place of Blacks is to be Slaves of the Oyinbos, with NO RIGHT OF INDEPENDENCE- that all our Resources are rightfully THEIRS.

Oyinbos are taught in school, that they have the right to eliminate Blacks to make more resources available for them and their descendants.

[See: THE DESCENT OF MAN, and Selection in Relation to Sex, by Charles Darwin (1871).]

Techguy96:

Ya Bleep morals, he’s god, he can order you to rape someone like he did in the Old Testament, he’s god

FURTHER PROOF THAT ATHEISTS ARE MENTALLY-DEFICIENT FOOLS?

Where did Yahweh God Command Rape in any Testament?

What were the circumstances?

Where did God forbid Women to defend themselves against Rapists?

What options did God provide Women to protect themselves from Rape?

See how stupid ATHEISTS are?

Kobojunkie:

How did you come about the assumption that God punishes generations? undecided

Where do you come up with your ideas... God is going to implement Mark of the beast or antiChrist ? Which God? undecided

WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THE FIRST THING GOD SAID TO THE NATION OF Y'SRAELITE IS THAT HE PUNISHES INIQUITY TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATION OF THOSE WHO HATE HIM?

This is called THE SECOND COMMANDMENT.

Are you not playing upon the general ignorance of what THE TEN COMMANDMENTS say?

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

Dtruthspeaker:

Who is able to judge when one Wicked comes to do Evil to another Wicked, Exactly as one robber robbing another robber?

But you Stupid and Wicked oh! you leave your house and all its nonsense to query why your far neighbour has not been punished?

Is his punishment your own, abi e concern you?

Na you be that Wicked Satan staff/student wey dey remind Oga and Principal say "Oga, you talk say you go punish Bashiru but you never do am"!

Dtruthspeaker:

Who is able to judge when one Wicked comes to do Evil to another Wicked, Exactly as one robber robbing another robber?

GOAL!

Why does only this guy get it?

The Attention-Deficit Disorder (maybe) caused by use of PARACETAMOL, FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE, ASPARTAME, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES, and SLEEPING NEXT TO A BATTERY-POWERED MICROWAVE OVEN- aka Cell Phone- all of which cannot possibly have adverse effects on our brains according to American FDA, Nigerian NASDAC, and similar organizations of people who use all of those products themselves, and would know if they were affected- guarantees that everyone will forget everything I have warned you about.

Techguy96:

Show me what’s dumb there?

If u are not a fool, counter what I wrote there

A RIGHTEOUS MAN NEVER WANTS FOR ARGUMENTS:/EURIPEDES.

"WE NEVER RUN OUT OF EVIDENCE!"/Mac Taylor, CSI NEW YORK.

harmargedon:

as a fool you believe God hardened someone's heart, to prove what exactly?

EITHER ATHEISTS ARE TOO STUPID TO READ THE BOOK OF EXODUS FROM THE BEGINNING, OR ELSE THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO REMEMBER THE CHAPTER THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ABOUT YAHWEH GOD'S TREATMENT OF KEMET.

I believe the latter.

No one mentions that Pharaoh was killing Y'sraelite male children- JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE NUMEROUS!

. EXODUS 1:8-22.

8. Now there arose up
a new king over Egypt,
which knew not Joseph.
9. And he said unto his people,

"Behold, the people
of the Children of Israel
are more and mightier than we:
10. "Come on,
let us deal wisely with them;
lest they multiply,
and it come to pass,
that, when there falleth out any war,
they join also unto our enemies,
and fight against us,
and so get them up out of the land."

11. Therefore they did set over them taskmasters
to afflict them with their burdens.
And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities,
Pithom and Raamses.
12. But the more they afflicted them,
the more they multiplied and grew.
And they were grieved
because of the Children of Israel.
13. And the Egyptians made
the Children of Israel
to serve with rigour:
14. And they made their lives bitter
with hard bondage,
in morter, and in brick,
and in all manner of service in the field:
all their service,
wherein they made them serve,
was with rigour.
15. And the king of Egypt
spake to the Hebrew midwives,
of which the name of the one
was Shiphrah,
and the name of the other Puah:
16. And he said,

"When ye do the office of a midwife
to the Hebrew women,
and see them upon the stools;
if it be a son,
then ye shall kill him:
but if it be a daughter,
then she shall live."

17. But the midwives feared God,
and did not as the king of Egypt
commanded them,
but saved the men children alive.
18. And the king of Egypt called for the midwives,
and said unto them,

"Why have ye done this thing,
and have saved the men children alive?"

19. And the midwives said unto Pharaoh,

"Because the Hebrew women
are not as the Egyptian women;
for they are lively,
and are delivered ere the midwives
come in unto them."

20. Therefore God dealt well
with the midwives:
and the people multiplied,
and waxed very mighty.
21. And it came to pass,
because the midwives feared God,
that he made them Houses.
22. And Pharaoh charged all his people,
saying,

"Every son that is born
ye shall cast into the river,
and every daughter
ye shall save alive."

THE EGYPTIANS ADOPTED A POLICY OF MURDERING THE MALE OFFSPRING OF THE CHILDREN OF Y'SRAEL- JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE NUMEROUS!

I have never heard of an Atheist who cared about that. They all condemn Yahweh God for punishing these sadistic Rapists and Child-Murderers.

harmargedon:

Oh I know, it's just too tell dumb ass like you tales to awaken you dumb brains. Moses had no hand in what happened in Egypt at that time, and if that's story was true, tell me which pharaoh was ruling at that time.

MOSES HAD LEFT THE SYSTEM, WHEN HE OPPOSED THE MISTREATMENT OF THE HEBREW SLAVES.

Note that beating alone was enough to kill someone, with the sort of whips and cudgels used in those days.

The feeble mind of the Atheist should probably think that the SlaveDriver Moses murdered was using the sort of whips Oyinbo Prostitutes use on Clients who pay them for their service.

That God decreed that forty strokes was the absolute limit should tell you what other races were doing with whipping.

RAMSES II was reportedly the Pharaoh at the time of Moses. His mummy was displayed as a tourist attraction until recently. It was claimed that modern examination proved that he died by drowning.

A CONTRACEPTIVE FOAM was even named after him.

Whether or not this is true, or any Historical details of The Bible can be proven is irrelevant. No part of The Bible was written to help the GENTILES.

If your Soul is lost, because The Bible does not contain what you want, nobody cares about that- including you!
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2021
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

First of all: THERE WAS NEVER ANY SUCH THING AS A "HOLOCAUST:" IT WAS AN ENORMOUS LIE WHOSE PURPOSE WAS TO PUT THE LAND OF Y'SRAEL INTO THE HANDS OF OYINBOS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xrk13N7U30rl

Secondly: THE JEWS ARE NOT THE HEBREWS OF THE BIBLE: THE HEBREWS OF THE BIBLE WERE BLACKS LIKE US.

This is one of the biggest secrets of the Oyinbos.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

[See: THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1976).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2010).]

YAHWEH is not their God.

He was under no obligation to avenge them.

AS EXPECTED OF A JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® IDIOT, WHO THINKS THAT IF THEIR DOCTRINE IS PROVEN FALSE, ONLY THEIR LEADERS WOULD BE SEVERELY PUNISHED- BECAUSE ONE OF THE INVALID SELECTED VERSES IN THE INVALID SELECTED BIBLE PROMISED THAT.

I BELIEVE THAT ATHEISM IS A SYMPTOM OF A MENTAL DISEASE, CALLED ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER, WHICH IS AN INABILITY TO LEARN KNOWLEDGE THAT IS DEPENDENT ON THE ASSIMILATION OF SEQUENTIAL FACTS.

All Atheists criticizing the hardening of Pharaoh's Heart by God, never refer to the reason why God took this measure against the Kemetian people.

Other Kemetians are portrayed by Atheists as "innocent bystanders," merely caught up in Yahweh God's "totally unjustified" vendetta against Pharaoh only.

THE FOOLS WHO ONLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TAUGHT IN SABBATH-SCHOOL ARE NO BETTER THAN THE ATHEISTS ON THIS SCORE.

That Organized Christians all believe the same ignorant Beliefs on topics such as these, implies that they are all controlled by the same Ruling Body.

For instance, a supposed FULL-GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL Pastor I work under, listens to sermons, over the office internet, by EVANGELICAL American Ministeries- which oppose Pentecostalism.

Shallow "Gospel" Christians will not know that they are being taught ideas from people who believe that Speaking in Tongues, Healing, and Miracles are "Works of The Devil," and that the Rightful Place of Blacks is to be Slaves of the Oyinbos, with NO RIGHT OF INDEPENDENCE- that all our Resources are rightfully THEIRS.

Oyinbos are taught in school, that they have the right to eliminate Blacks to make more resources available for them and their descendants.

[See: THE DESCENT OF MAN, and Selection in Relation to Sex, by Charles Darwin (1871).]

FURTHER PROOF THAT ATHEISTS ARE MENTALLY-DEFICIENT FOOLS?

Where did Yahweh God Command Rape in any Testament?

What were the circumstances?

Where did God forbid Women to defend themselves against Rapists?

What options did God provide Women to protect themselves from Rape?

See how stupid ATHEISTS are?

WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THE FIRST THING GOD SAID TO THE NATION OF Y'SRAELITE IS THAT HE PUNISHES INIQUITY TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATION OF THOSE WHO HATE HIM?

This is called THE SECOND COMMANDMENT.

Are you not playing upon the general ignorance of what THE TEN COMMANDMENTS say?

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

GOAL!

Why does only this guy get it?

The Attention-Deficit Disorder (maybe) caused by use of PARACETAMOL, FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE, ASPARTAME, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES, and SLEEPING NEXT TO A BATTERY-POWERED MICROWAVE OVEN- aka Cell Phone- all of which cannot possibly have adverse effects on our brains according to American FDA, Nigerian NASDAC, and similar organizations of people who use all of those products themselves, and would know if they were affected- guarantees that everyone will forget everything I have warned you about.

A RIGHTEOUS MAN NEVER WANTS FOR ARGUMENTS:/EURIPEDES.

"WE NEVER RUN OUT OF EVIDENCE!"/Mac Taylor, CSI NEW YORK.

EITHER ATHEISTS ARE TOO STUPID TO READ THE BOOK OF EXODUS FROM THE BEGINNING, OR ELSE THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO REMEMBER THE CHAPTER THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING ABOUT YAHWEH GOD'S TREATMENT OF KEMET.

I believe the latter.

No one mentions that Pharaoh was killing Y'sraelite male children- JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE NUMEROUS!

. EXODUS 1:8-22.

8. Now there arose up
a new king over Egypt,
which knew not Joseph.
9. And he said unto his people,

"Behold, the people
of the Children of Israel
are more and mightier than we:
10. "Come on,
let us deal wisely with them;
lest they multiply,
and it come to pass,
that, when there falleth out any war,
they join also unto our enemies,
and fight against us,
and so get them up out of the land."

11. Therefore they did set over them taskmasters
to afflict them with their burdens.
And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities,
Pithom and Raamses.
12. But the more they afflicted them,
the more they multiplied and grew.
And they were grieved
because of the Children of Israel.
13. And the Egyptians made
the Children of Israel
to serve with rigour:
14. And they made their lives bitter
with hard bondage,
in morter, and in brick,
and in all manner of service in the field:
all their service,
wherein they made them serve,
was with rigour.
15. And the king of Egypt
spake to the Hebrew midwives,
of which the name of the one
was Shiphrah,
and the name of the other Puah:
16. And he said,

"When ye do the office of a midwife
to the Hebrew women,
and see them upon the stools;
if it be a son,
then ye shall kill him:
but if it be a daughter,
then she shall live."

17. But the midwives feared God,
and did not as the king of Egypt
commanded them,
but saved the men children alive.
18. And the king of Egypt called for the midwives,
and said unto them,

"Why have ye done this thing,
and have saved the men children alive?"

19. And the midwives said unto Pharaoh,

"Because the Hebrew women
are not as the Egyptian women;
for they are lively,
and are delivered ere the midwives
come in unto them."

20. Therefore God dealt well
with the midwives:
and the people multiplied,
and waxed very mighty.
21. And it came to pass,
because the midwives feared God,
that he made them Houses.
22. And Pharaoh charged all his people,
saying,

"Every son that is born
ye shall cast into the river,
and every daughter
ye shall save alive."

THE EGYPTIANS ADOPTED A POLICY OF MURDERING THE MALE OFFSPRING OF THE CHILDREN OF Y'SRAEL- JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE NUMEROUS!

I have never heard of an Atheist who cared about that. They all condemn Yahweh God for punishing these sadistic Rapists and Child-Murderers.

MOSES HAD LEFT THE SYSTEM, WHEN HE OPPOSED THE MISTREATMENT OF THE HEBREW SLAVES.

Note that beating alone was enough to kill someone, with the sort of whips and cudgels used in those days.

The feeble mind of the Atheist should probably think that the SlaveDriver Moses murdered was using the sort of whips Oyinbo Prostitutes use on Clients who pay them for their service.

That God decreed that forty strokes was the absolute limit should tell you what other races were doing with whipping.

RAMSES II was reportedly the Pharaoh at the time of Moses. His mummy was displayed as a tourist attraction until recently. It was claimed that modern examination proved that he died by drowning.

A CONTRACEPTIVE FOAM was even named after him.

Whether or not this is true, or any Historical details of The Bible can be proven is irrelevant. No part of The Bible was written to help the GENTILES.

If your Soul is lost, because The Bible does not contain what you want, nobody cares about that- including you!
You should be in a psychiatric hospital because u have obviously lost touch with reality
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did You yourself Not Base Your Lie on Assumption, LiarTech?

So how can you make your own assumption while I should not cancel your assumption with an assumption of my own as you say?

Runaway from SatanTech and your days shall be filled with plenty full evil and anguish since you love evil.

I gave u a verse from the Bible, u show me a verse to proof that the women change their mind n willingly married the Israeli soldiers
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Image123(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2021
Techguy96:

You should be in a psychiatric hospital because u have obviously lost touch with reality

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Techguy96:

I gave u a verse from the Bible, u show me a verse to proof that the women change their mind n willingly married the Israeli soldiers

Switching the Burden of Proof is Not Going to Work. You are the one who is on trial for your Wicked Lying Accusation Against God.

Therefore, you Allege, you must Prove because it is The Law, "He who Alleges must Prove"

You expressly and directly alleged that "God Commanded the rape of women" and you brought a Verse which DOES NOT EXPRESSLY AND DIRECTLY SAY SO!

But you jumped over and used your evil imagination, to PUT WHAT WAS NOT THERE to suit your evil eyes and evil desire.

An Accused can only be Convicted on Direct Evidence, and there is none in this case.

"AND BECAUSE EVERY ACCUSED IS DEEMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" YOU HAVE THUS FAILED TO ESTABLISH YOUR FALSE ACCUSATION AND ARE THEREFORE GUILTY OF MALICIOUS PROSECUTION AND FALSE ACCUSATION.

therefore, i have no duty to prove or supply anything and Switching The Burden Of Proof on me. IS A Proof Of FAILURE TO ESTABLISH YOUR ALLEGATION.

FOR ALL IT TAKES TO THROW YOU IN PRISON RIGHT NOW IS TO SIMPLY TO ACCUSE YOU ON A FLIMSY CHARGE OF BANDITRY, ESN, IPOB AND THATS IT, YOU ARE CONVICTED: NO TRIAL, NO FAIR HEARING, NO EVIDENCE.

THAT IS NOT THE WAY OF CONVICTION OR "JUST IS" OR LAW.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
I've been telling you this idiot to stop quoting me but it's like the madness you inherited from you family is so strong that you can't comprehend simply instructions! cheesy

oaroloye:
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by truespeak: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Switching the Burden of Proof is Not Going to Work. You are the one who is on trial for your Wicked Lying Accusation Against God.

Therefore, you Allege, you must Prove because it is The Law, "He who Alleges must Prove"

Your Verse pari-pasu your Evil Imagination is Already Destroyed for you expressly and directly alleged that "God Commanded the rape of women" and the Verse did not say that.

But you Changed Post and used your evil imagination to create an Inference (Assumption) to suit your evil eyes and evil desire.

WHEREAS THE VERSE YOU SUPPLIED DID NOT SAY SO, AS YOU YOURSELF HAVE PROVEN AND SHOWN IN CREATING YOUR OWN INFERENCE.

YOU CAN NOT COMPLAIN WHEN I SHOWED ANOTHER INFERENCE.

AND THATS WHY THE COURTS DO NOT ACCEPT CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE FOR NO ACCUSED CAN EASILY BE CONVICTED ON IT, "BECAUSE EVERY ACCUSED IS DEEMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY"

AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO DO SO, THEREFORE, I HAVE NO DUTY TO PROVE OR SUPPLY ANYTHING AND SWITCH THE BURDEN OF PROOF ON ME. NEVER.

SO YOU HAVE NO CASE AT ALL, THEREFORE, CORRECT THAT EVIL EYE AND SOUL OF YOURS FOR ALL IT TAKES TO THROW YOU IN PRISON RIGHT NOW IS TO SIMPLY TO ACCUSE YOU ON A FLIMSY CHARGE OF BANDITRY, ESN, IPOB AND THATS IT, YOU ARE CONVICTED: NO TRIAL, NO FAIR HEARING, NO EVIDENCE.

THAT IS NOT THE WAY OF CONVICTION OR "JUST IS" OR LAW.

Another Law in Point is "Good Faith is Applied Until Bad Faith is PROVEN" which also ties into the Law of "All are Deemed Innocent Until PROVEN Guilty"

Meaning you Must Apply Good and See Good in All, Unless and Until Evil is Proven!

Only an Evil Man Looks for Evil in a Person!

Only an Evil Man Seeth Evil and Only Evil!

Only an Evil man Condemns the Innocent without A Clear and Direct and Unimpeachable Proof!

By their fruits, ye shall know them and he has shown you his fruits!

Whatsoever thou producest as Fruits, Thou shall Verily Eat of them!

And as thou hast Meted out to another, it shall surely be Meted Out to You!

As thou Givest of thy Fruit, it Shall Return to thee, Pressed Down, Shaken Together and Running Over!

That is the Law!
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

Another Law in Point is "Good Faith is Applied Until Bad Faith is PROVEN" which also ties into the Law of "All are Deemed Innocent Until PROVEN Guilty"

Meaning you Must Apply Good and See Good in All, Unless and Until Evil is Proven!

Only an Evil Man Looks for Evil in a Person!

Only an Evil Man Seeth Evil and Only Evil!

Only an Evil man Condemns the Innocent without A Clear and Direct and Unimpeachable Proof!

By their fruits, ye shall know them and he has shown you his fruits!

Whatsoever thou producest as Fruits, Thou shall Verily Eat of them!

And as thou hast Meted out to another, it shall surely be Meted Out to You!

As thou Givest of thy Fruit, it Shall Return to thee, Pressed Down, Shaken Together and Running Over!

That is the Law!

That's The Law!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions / Brazilian Lady Shows Fellow Ladies How To Sit Properly In Church(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.