Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her (53227 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2021
Selfish gender.
They'll reject you when you want them. Later when their hearts must have been broken or not receiving marriage proposal from guys at their late 20s, early 30s, they will even beg a teenager to marry them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by KingLennon(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2021
Dodge that bullet o....

Tears looms... .

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by bigdammyj: 10:00pm On May 31, 2021
Ok
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by poyoDOX: 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
After she don become an evening newspaper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by bluefilm: 10:02pm On May 31, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:
So I met this girl around my area and I kind of liked her. When I approached her, she was playing hard to get. After a long while, she told me that the only condition for her to date me is if I will not interfere in her relationship as she has been engaged, and that I will let her go peacefully anytime she gets married.

It was a difficult one for me but I gave her my word not to interfere in her relationship and to let her go. Even my elder brother warned me not to spoil that relationship.

We started making out and I kept my word of not interfering in her relationship. Most times we are together and the guy calls, I tell her to pick his call, if their conversation is getting longer, I will simply excuse myself from the scene to allow her talk with her guy freely.

There was a time an old acquaintance of hers showed up and asked her out, She lied to me unknowing to her I was tracing her to the guy's house. When they entered, I called her on phone to enjoy herself that I know where she is. I also let her know that I pity her man as I have nothing to loose in this whole thing/

Fast forward to today, she came to my house and asked me my plans for her, I told her I don't understand as she is engaged. She told me to forget the engagement that I should not use it as an excuse. I told her I will keep to my word and she left angrily. since she got home she has been calling me to agree to marry her.

Make UNA see me see wahala.

Something or someone in this your story makes the whole sordid affair totally childish.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by babyfaceafrica: 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
Marvyx:
I blame you big time OP. Guys would be complaining about ladies but they are also the cause of the nonsense that's happening. Someone told you that she's engaged and yet you agreed to date her and you're even making out with her.

Girls no dy finish so why you dy put hand for another nigga investment? If dem do you like that nko?? Guys make una get small integrity to back off when necessary.

Blaming a lady for being confused is like blaming Buhari for leading this country to the present state. I mean what did you expect from a man who didn't know his VP's name during campaign? Abeg it's too early.
God bless you, how can I date someone that is engaged? It doesn't make sense

7 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Prettyclown: 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
Is this a written script from THIS LIFE bcoz I don't get cool
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by ekensi01: 10:05pm On May 31, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:
So I met this girl around my area and I kind of liked her. When I approached her, she was playing hard to get. After a long while, she told me that the only condition for her to date me is if I will not interfere in her relationship as she has been engaged, and that I will let her go peacefully anytime she gets married.

It was a difficult one for me but I gave her my word not to interfere in her relationship and to let her go. Even my elder brother warned me not to spoil that relationship.

We started making out and I kept my word of not interfering in her relationship. Most times we are together and the guy calls, I tell her to pick his call, if their conversation is getting longer, I will simply excuse myself from the scene to allow her talk with her guy freely.

There was a time an old acquaintance of hers showed up and asked her out, She lied to me unknowing to her I was tracing her to the guy's house. When they entered, I called her on phone to enjoy herself that I know where she is. I also let her know that I pity her man as I have nothing to loose in this whole thing/

Fast forward to today, she came to my house and asked me my plans for her, I told her I don't understand as she is engaged. She told me to forget the engagement that I should not use it as an excuse. I told her I will keep to my word and she left angrily. since she got home she has been calling me to agree to marry her.

She even went out with another guy and you confirmed it yourself.
Bros what exactly are u trying to do?
Do you think getting married will stop her infidelity?
She's not ready for marriage. Oga let her go

7 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Pato320: 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:

and you don collect your own share as a sharp guy abi�
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Hapinex01: 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
Na forming she dey for now���
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by BruncleZuma: 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
Op, it's 10pm on Monday, we have students who'd been kidnapped in Niger State. How about you come back later with this egberi...

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by abbey621(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
Wretched humans live wretched lives. The girl is a hoe, you the guy na childish gambino, una fit each other. On a serious note, guys try as much as possible when you have daughters to train them on the value of self respect and self worth. Train them on the value of loyalty, let her see herself as royalty so that one Jack with no home training won't come and scatter her head with agape love.

8 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by dhtml6(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
The OP is a G.O.A.T
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by kazma1010(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
Were was d guy dat was engaged with? Is he in country or nt?

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Fxwarrior: 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:

You are the plan B. You told her you pity her man and she wants you to pity yourself on her behalf.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by bezimo(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:

They don shine her kpekus give am belle and you are the guy who must carry it as your responsibility hence the calling pressure for you to agree to marry her..no gree oh.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by blinking001(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2021
Wahala no the ever finish for this life cheesy
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Bizzyliss(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2021
But u don Bleep?
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by ThuGGeR147: 10:11pm On May 31, 2021
Sai Baba & Desmond Ediot be the cause....
I can't fit to blame you na... Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by jaxxy(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
She seems quite unstable or probably didn't handle her situation well out of naivety.
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by OBTOREPA(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
Amuochicha postI hate men

Why did u hate men?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by bolabadmus38: 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
Immediately she told you she's engaged you should have walked away. Anyway,politely tell her you are not ready for such things now. It's a big lesson for you and some other play boys . Don't choke yourself because of little enjoyment that can distabilized your great future

7 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
TRUTHISLIFEE:

Marry her immediately

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Adeevah(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2021
JAAPAA

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On May 31, 2021
Vision101:
You are a bad guy. She told you that she was engaged and you agreed not to interfere. What was your interest? Toto only.

You think that you can enjoy the Toto and another man will pay for it. You want to enjoy without paying.

Now the man too has played your game and disappointed her and she has decided to ask you to pay in full and have it in full and you are running away.

You are a bad guy. Complete ocho free.

You kidding me? If he marries her , you think she won't due to him what she did to her husband to be?

He has seen her finish!

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Omoluabiii(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2021
Im hoping this is not another well drafted write up.. From a well paid writer....
Any way shaaa...
This is my opinion.....

Why do we men shoot ourselves in the leg?
You woo a lady, she told you that she is engaged & you still go ahead to date her?
For what reason will you agree to date an engaged lady?
And she told you that, you should not interfere with her relationship, when the guy called her, you will excuse,
you re also a low life,
so what re you both doing?
You both agree to cheat the guy who engaged her?
And you re a man.....
And now she told you to marry her, and you say what about the person she was engaged to....
Her own stupidty is grade A,
But your own Is grade A++
whats your reason for dating her when you know she is engaged in the first place?
To Bleep someones else fiancee?
Is that your own fantasy?
?
You go die soon.
Amen.

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by neroconnectz(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
Abi you don luv_ u don enter troubleဘဖဋပမ််ဖဖဖဖ််ဗဍဏဗဖဖဤဤ တတဗ ဖဖဗဪမထစ

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by effort1: 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
Marvyx:
I blame you big time OP. Guys would be complaining about ladies but they are also the cause of the nonsense that's happening. Someone told you that she's engaged and yet you agreed to date her and you're even making out with her.

Girls no dy finish so why you dy put hand for another nigga investment? If dem do you like that nko?? Guys make una get small integrity to back off when necessary.

Blaming a lady for being confused is like blaming Buhari for leading this country to the present state. I mean what did you expect from a man who didn't know his VP's name during campaign? Abeg it's too early.

Of course, Buhari led Nigeria to where it is today.

Has Nigeria ever been unsecured like this before?

Who institutionalised tribalism, ethnicity and religion intolerance if not Buhari?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her by ujezeez(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2021
Run ooo....olosho on the loose..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.