Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force (2718 Views)

Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military / Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tutudesz: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
That one dey sha, but we can't continue like this. We don't have any hope in one nigeria. And not even in Niger Delta as an ijaw man. That bad blood and suspicion has been built in us. Niger Delta republic is another one nigeria in the making. And we lack visionary leaders who could really bring that need change even in the new Delta country.
Last every ethnic group with have their own country, to avoid a repeat of the old eastern region and Nigeria.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ekealterego: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
Ohh you wish. Anyone who opposes you is a Fulani man - including Wike and all the minions who don't buy your camouflage Biafra. Brother, we see through you.
Shame on you for say Obigbo instead of the Original Name Oyigbo. I told you before, go home, your crime infested home. I just wanted to indulge you. I'll no longer do that. I'm to smart for your ipob/ESN/ugm online propaganda run by people from a tribe that applaud crime, fraud, killings. Brother, my small tribe in Niger Delta will do very well without you. Spits!

Go through my profile, I didn't open this account today.

Talk talk talk talk talk. So you are ashamed to mention your ethnic group? You do not have an ethnic group.. and just get some education.. Ondo state, Abia and Imo state are all bonafide Niger Delta both legally and geographically.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ekealterego: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rossiminku:
LOL. If Niger D joins Biafra, kiss goodbye to the minorities. Within 5 years, the Igbo majority will war against them, eliminate them, and seize their oil rich lands.

I'm sure the delta folks know this, which is why they are saying HELL NO to coming under Nnamdi Kanu and his thugs in any so-called new country.
Fulani taquiyya iiiidiot.. keep your mouth shut... Groups that have been living together over at least 4000 years before any British set their foot in that area will suddenly disappear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daura, Kingibe And Buhari Prepare To Announce Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Another Way Peter Obi Can Reclaim His Mandate Faster (OPINION) / Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.