Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force (2715 Views)

Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military / Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Fweshest3: 4:25pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I don’t know how many times you want us to knock this into your brains but we will continue to tell you Igbos until you eventually get the memo. South South (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River) can never & will never be part of Biafra. We will support the independence of Biafra but we will never be part of Biafra. We can be good neighbors & trade partners without being a part of Biafra.

Germans, Austria, Swiss Germany & parts of Belgium are ethnically related but they don’t live in the same country. North Korea & South Korea are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Australia, New Zealand, Britain & Anglophone Canadians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. France, French Canadians & French Belgium are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South African Indians & Mauritius Indians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Russia, Estonia, Ukraine et Belarus are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Norway, Sweden & Denmark are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. If these countries despite having a lot in common don’t live in the same country, why then do you so badly want us to join Biafra?

I know I’ll tagged Yoruba or Fulani but that’s your problem but I want to make it clear that any attempt to include any inch of Niger Delta will be met with a very heavy resistance.

Oga shut up! I'm from the so called south-south too( akwa ibom). And we are all Biafrans. They are alot of Biafran veterans in oron, uyo, eket, etc. You must be one of the gov't sponsored moniker to stop the struggle. This is 2021, we are wiser. Conduct a referendum today and it will shock u.

5 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nsiba: 4:41pm On May 31, 2021
DMerciful:
The 6 geopolitical zones are not recognized in the constitution, pls don't argue this outside, people will laugh at you.

I don't have power to even speak for Ika how much more including other people in Biafra. I don't even know if the Ikas will vote in a referendum to join Biafra or Lower Niger Republic or remain in Nigeria but for me I'll vote to join Biafra. I can only speak for myself and my family!

While it is not in the constitution and it has been the yardstick adopted by parties federal institutions etc until the emergence of this government
This referendum is the desire of the Biafrans, I will vote Resource Control.
So Best you restrict the mention of referendum to people who desire Biafra and not to people who dont
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nsiba: 4:48pm On May 31, 2021
Fweshest3:

Oga shut up! I'm from the so called south-south too( akwa ibom). And we are all Biafrans. They are alot of Biafran veterans in oron, uyo, eket, etc. You must be one of the gov't sponsored moniker to stop the struggle. This is 2021, we are wiser. Conduct a referendum today and it will shock u.
Shut up your dirty IPOB mouth
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by DMerciful(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2021
Referendum means where the people are allowed to vote when it's not an election. It is also called a plebiscite. That was how Midwest region was created. Voting for resource control is also a referendum. You can do referendum on anything including changing the name of a place.

In negotiations, you start from a high position until you come to a common ground. If you want resource control and you tell the Fulanis that, you'd probably not get it. But if you say you're forming your own Niger Delta Republic, they may bribe you with full resource control. This liberation we seek is not fight against the Igbos but all southern nationalities to free themselves from Fulani bondage cos that's the only thing that will guarantee our children a prosperous future.
nsiba:

While it is not in the constitution and it has been the yardstick adopted by parties federal institutions etc until the emergence of this government
This referendum is the desire of the Biafrans, I will vote Resource Control.
So Best you restrict the mention of referendum to people who desire Biafra and not to people who dont

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by iamuyiekpen(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2021
athaboi:
I want to urge everyone to ignore the dunce of op...he's no where close to being from any of the state he mentioned
just like your useless father abi[color=#000099][/color] just like your useless father abi?
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by WorldRichest: 6:57pm On May 31, 2021
rottennaija:

There is nothing like the North vs South. There is your SE, IPOB, Biafra vs Nigeria

There has never been any Nogeria
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I don’t know how many times you want us to knock this into your brains but we will continue to tell you Igbos until you eventually get the memo. South South (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River) can never & will never be part of Biafra. We will support the independence of Biafra but we will never be part of Biafra. We can be good neighbors & trade partners without being a part of Biafra.

Germans, Austria, Swiss Germany & parts of Belgium are ethnically related but they don’t live in the same country. North Korea & South Korea are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Australia, New Zealand, Britain & Anglophone Canadians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. France, French Canadians & French Belgium are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South African Indians & Mauritius Indians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Russia, Estonia, Ukraine et Belarus are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Norway, Sweden & Denmark are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. If these countries despite having a lot in common don’t live in the same country, why then do you so badly want us to join Biafra?

I know I’ll tagged Yoruba or Fulani but that’s your problem but I want to make it clear that any attempt to include any inch of Niger Delta will be met with a very heavy resistance.
Maybe you should speak for yourself alone. Rivers people are fully in support of Biafra and will never agree to be part of Nigeria when the time comes. You can vote to remain with Nigeria if you want no one will force you.

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ikinternational: 7:21pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

Shut the fvck up useless boy
Stylishly using igbos to trend
Make a thread about your state
If it goes past 5 pages I'll gladly pay you 100k
Do you accept the bet?
I rather show you with facts nobody gives a fvck about your state unless igbos are mentioned
Serious igbo phobia on this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by morgstreme: 7:22pm On May 31, 2021
athaboi:
I want to urge everyone to ignore the dunce of op...he's no where close to being from any of the state he mentioned

Wet pant!

You are here again..
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ikinternational: 7:25pm On May 31, 2021
How many times has kanu said it's by referendum? Aka people's choice?
Are you people deaf or the English too much

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tutudesz: 7:31pm On May 31, 2021
BiafIntel:
Your list is not yet complete. Add Imo, Abia, and Ondo states. These are Niger Delta states. Even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who is from Abia state is a Niger Deltan
Niger Delta by NDDC and Niger Deltans is two different things
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 7:39pm On May 31, 2021
nsiba:

If you are not from AkwaIbom Bayelsa CrossRiver Delta Edo and Rivers, just mind ur 4kin bizness
I am Ijaw, from Bayelsa, so please only speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 7:42pm On May 31, 2021
nsiba:

When you are including us in Biafra which we reject.
The constitution recognises the 6 geopolitical regions
Which constitution? That military fraud?
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Luigi02(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2021
100% with you op. Was once a supporter of Igbos, but what I've seen from em on this forum has really made me have a change if mind. They are too toxic for my liking, e.g look well you'll notice how to bruise off other minority tribes who may be considering joining em. The guys are bullies from what I've observed, hence we will never join them. Thank God the Delta state government made it known to them that our state will never cede an inch of land to em. Should they decide to try any unnecessary move, the wrath of the Niger Delta Avengers will befall on them, not even the police or army. I don't knw, how many times we will tell them to count us off their trash and stick to their goddamn lane!
We are fully in support of you getting your Biafra, but it ends there. Worry about yourself and leave us the Füćk alone

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by rottennaija(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2021
WorldRichest:

There has never been any Nogeria

Yes. They has been Nigeria.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by nsiba: 10:51pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:

Who ask u to call my mention, d 4k who cares d hell you are?
Is he from any of the aforementioned states or are u him?
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 10:58pm On May 31, 2021
nsiba:

Who ask u to call my mention, d 4k who cares d hell you are? Is he from any of the aforementioned states or are u him?
Jdjdjs
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tutudesz: 11:03pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
If I load you slap undecided crazy dey worry you, you useless Igbo boy dey claim Ijaw undecided thunder fire you
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 11:09pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

If I load you slap undecided crazy dey worry you, you useless Igbo boy dey claim Ijaw undecided thunder fire you
Abi, ari nomu yengi(you are mad).
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tutudesz: 11:11pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
Abi, ari nomu yengi(you are mad).
Crazy dey worry u abi, you wan make boy locate you flog you undecided if you be BY boy proof am undecided make we meet up Tombia market side, all this Igbos boy were dey form Ijaw grin just see the rubbish this one write grin
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

Speak for your self....and forget brutal force!

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 11:23pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Crazy dey worry u abi, you wan make boy locate you flog you undecided if you be BY boy proof am undecided make we meet up Tombia market side
Lol. Come LNG community, Obungha, Gbarain clan. Na just #300 go carry u from Tombia reach my end. Tell aboki bikeman make dem drop u for Anglican church or just drop u for LNG junction. Abeg buy tombo follow body come o, e dey along LNG road. I go arrange some bannies keep for u.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tutudesz: 11:28pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
Lol. Come LNG community, Obungha, Gbarain clan. Na just #300 go carry u from Tombia reach my end. Tell aboki bikeman make dem drop u for Anglican church or just drop u for LNG junction. Abeg buy tombo follow body come o, e dey along LNG road. I go arrange some bannies keep for u.
See the don go Google place for BY grin Igbos forming Ijaw, went I reach who make I ask for
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 11:36pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

See the don go Google place for BY grin Igbos forming Ijaw, went I reach who make I ask for
Abeg no forget my tombo o.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tutudesz: 11:42pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
Elliot Godstime, from Tunama Compound. Abeg no forget my tombo o.
Guy if i andarí for you, you go hide O!
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 11:46pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy if i andarí for you, you go hide O!
Binaowei, teiya? Woni su yenga? Are we fighting? Just come make we chat over my palmi. Then tell me your reasons for opposing me.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tutudesz: 11:52pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
Binaowei, teiya? Woni su yenga? Are we fighting? Just come make we chat over my palmi. Then tell me your reasons for opposing me.
You no fit be Ijaw man dey Support biafra undecided
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:

You no fit be Ijaw man dey Support biafra undecided
U don see am na. How man go do na? My family owns the land that host Shell(LNG) in that community but my guy, na suffer head we dey. Every little thing man wan enjoy na through protests. Reason am na? Na which kind suffer head be this. Yet na total outsiders dey flex this oil money. I look at my people, no body get the mind to fight this injustice, some go just come make small noise and once dem settle them, dem don mellow down. Still, the ordinary man dey suffer. Guy u see hope for this one Nigeria so? Then the only chance we get to make real demands, we dey use am antagonise Biafrans, while our resources are being plundered.

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by gidgiddy: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2021
iamuyiekpen:

How is it that you know that all of these people are not ethically related, but you have bulldozed several ethnic groups that are not related into your 'Niger Delta' nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tutudesz: 12:55am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
U don see am na. How man go do na? My family owns the land that host Shell(LNG) in that community but my guy, na suffer head we dey. Every little thing man wan enjoy na through protests. Reason am na? Na which kind suffer head be this. Yet na total outsiders dey flex this oil money. I look at my people, no body get the mind to fight this injustice, some go just come make small noise and once dem settle them, dem don mellow down. Still, the ordinary man dey suffer. Guy u see hope for this one Nigeria so? Then the only chance we get to make real demands, we dey use am antagonise Biafrans, while our resources are being plundered.
Brotherly Na Eastern Region start this rubbish, we were treated like 2nd class citizens in our own land. Unfortunately everybody want to use us for their selfish gain, from Government to Ipob
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Veqtor:

Who is the "us"?

U not from Niger Delta...stop the lies.

Even if you are from the south south, u don't speak for everyone there. When it's tym for referendum, everyone will have d opportunity to choose.
he does, stop feigning ignorance, an average south south man doesn't want to be called a Biafra. We know what the Igbo people stand for. We don't oppose Biafra but Niger Delta isn't Biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Can Now See That Karma Is Real / The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West / Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.