Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force (2695 Views)

Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) / Don’t Turn Delta Into Theatre Of War, Monarchs Tell Military / Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by buckeyemedia: 1:06am On Jun 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

Don't worry when it's time for referendum just vote no ..simple what's difficult there
Pikin, you infant minded kids never seize to amaze me, who will conduct the referendum for you?

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Brotherly Na Eastern Region start this rubbish, we were treated like 2nd class citizens in our own land. Unfortunately everybody want to use us for their selfish gain, from Government to Ipob
That one dey sha, but we can't continue like this. We don't have any hope in one nigeria. And not even in Niger Delta as an ijaw man. That bad blood and suspicion has been built in us. Niger Delta republic is another one nigeria in the making. And we lack visionary leaders who could really bring that need change even in the new Delta country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Fweshest3:

Oga shut up! I'm from the so called south-south too( akwa ibom). And we are all Biafrans. They are alot of Biafran veterans in oron, uyo, eket, etc. You must be one of the gov't sponsored moniker to stop the struggle. This is 2021, we are wiser. Conduct a referendum today and it will shock u.
fukking liar, you're blood thirsty Igbo man. We know u. No true Akwa Ibom man will call himself a Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by buckeyemedia: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
That one dey sha, but we can't continue like this. We don't have any hope in one nigeria. And not even in Niger Delta as an ijaw man. That bad blood and suspicion has been built in us. Niger Delta republic is another one nigeria in the making. And we lack visionary leaders who could really bring that need change even in the new Delta country.
The devil you know, is better than the angel you hope to meet. Rivers, Cross Rivers States people know how they suffered when they were forced to be part of the eastern region by the British, the Military granted them their wish & separated them in May 1967, now some senseless youths with know knowledge of history are imagining purporting to go back to the part of Nigerian history that has been thrown in the dustbin?
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
we will grind it out. Better than being exploited and looted by Igbo's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by buckeyemedia: 1:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
fukking liar, you're blood thirsty Igbo man. We know u. No true Akwa Ibom man will call himself a Biafra
He is dreaming of the Qoe Ibom sweet crude oil, I don’t blame him, all they are seeing is Dollars, Akwa Ibom doesn’t need them, Biafrans they are begging to follow, if you don’t it will be by force. What Akwa Ibom & Delta State makes a month from Federal allocation & IGR is twice the 5 Eastern states combined. Mazi said he was offered the 5 Eastern States but he refused, because he wants the oil & gas of the South South, Niger Delta.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ekealterego: 1:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
he does, stop feigning ignorance, an average south south man doesn't want to be called a Biafra. We know what the Igbo people stand for. We don't oppose Biafra but Niger Delta isn't Biafra
Minority aboki!! Why not tell us the name of your minority group and stop roping legitimate Igbo sons in the "south-south" into your "We the south-south"... Or are you ashamed to mention the name of your ethnic group?
You don't speak for any region. Speak for you and your village.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Veqtor: 1:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
he does, stop feigning ignorance, an average south south man doesn't want to be called a Biafra. We know what the Igbo people stand for. We don't oppose Biafra but Niger Delta isn't Biafra

We know what Fulani ppl stand for. Keep claiming what u r not.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by tandy2013: 1:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Rubbish . what is Niger delta ? A slave name . Are Igbos not in Niger delta ? How old is Niger delta and how old is Biafra . Go and check your history . Biafra existed for 5000 yrs even before Britain . Biafra in 1827 included the so called Niger delta area . Britain destroyed the place called Biafra and we ll get it back
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 1:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
we will grind it out. Better than being exploited and looted by Igbo's
One thing I have come to realise in life is that everyone is out to take advantage of you, especially if you are too naive and lenient. You don't expect the igboman, the yoruba man or hausaman to be soft with you just because you are to them. And that is what we facing are facing as a problem. The world is purely a market place which is business. We are scared of Igbos exploiting us yet the whole nigeria is exploiting us without any hope. And yet, we can not negotiate favourably from one Nigeria. Same mistake Adaka Boro did, allowing his anger and suspicion towards the igbos to blindfold him, so therefore failed to negotiate anything for his support for nigeria. We have all the advantage to negotiate with Biafra and achieve our freedom or negotiate with nigeria to achieve our resource freedom, but rather we are going about chasing shadows and wkll miss opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

Minority aboki!! Why not tell us the name of your minority group and stop roping legitimate Igbo sons in the "south-south" into your "We the south-south"... Or are you ashamed to mention the name of your ethnic group?
You don't speak for any region. Speak for you and your village.
Igbo sons in the south south? You're indeed crazy. I don't speak for any region but your cownu can speak for Niger Deltans? I am from Rivers and we've made it clear so many times that WE AREN'T Biafrans AND NEVER WILL BE.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 1:28am On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The devil you know, is better than the angel you hope to meet. Rivers, Cross Rivers States people know how they suffered when they were forced to be part of the eastern region by the British, the Military granted them their wish & separates them in 1968
But the experiences of today are no different na. Come to my community and see impoverishment even as an oil producing place. It's been over 50yrs since the igbo man stopped being in charge of our resources or people. Yet our treatment remains the same. Countries have used 50yrs space of time to become sane and developed country.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ekealterego: 1:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
Igbo sons in the south south? You're indeed crazy. I don't speak for any region but your cownu can speak for Niger Deltans? I am from Rivers and we've made it clear so many times that WE AREN'T Biafrans AND NEVER WILL BE.
You mean you are mammy water? What's the name of your ethnic group, you dunce.
Yes, ethnic group..
You do not speak for all groups in "Rivers". Represent your village, inconsequential minority. You are even ashamed to give the name of your ethnic group. Lol

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by buckeyemedia: 1:31am On Jun 01, 2021
tandy2013:
Rubbish . what is Niger delta ? A slave name . Are Igbos not in Niger delta ? How old is Niger delta and how old is Biafra . Go and check your history . Biafra existed for 5000 yrs even before Britain . Biafra in 1827 included the so called Niger delta area . Britain destroyed the place called Biafra and we ll get it back
Congo man you are referring to Biafra in Equatorial Guinea & present day Gabon, the night of Biafra, the coastline of the Atlantic Ocean was named by the Portuguese, changed to the night of Bonny in 1970 by Nigeria after some Nri miscreants had bastardized the name in a senseless war, I know your teachers that educated you from kindergarten to secondary, are only limited in knowledge?
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by buckeyemedia: 1:34am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
But the experiences of today are no different na. Come to my community and see impoverishment even as an oil producing place. It's been over 50yrs since the igbo man stopped being in charge of our resources or people. Yet our treatment remains the same.
Go & blame your leaders, they are the ones that sold you out, Delta State has had the highest Federal allocation for the last 10 years, what have they done with the money? Lagos without oil is innovative building infrastructure, Delta State with free oil money from Abuja has nothing to show, blame the tribalism of the people of your state. They shouted separate us from Bendel State, we don’t want to be with our Edo brethren anymore, the Military gave them their own state, to enjoy their so called resources & you are complaining of Nigeria to who?
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
One thing I have come to realise in life is that everyone is out to take advantage of you, especially if you are too naive and lenient. You don't expect the igboman, the yoruba man or hausaman to be soft with you just because you are to them. And that is what we facing are facing as a problem. The world is purely a market place which is business. We are scared of Igbos exploiting us yet the whole nigeria is exploiting us without any hope. And yet, we can not negotiate favourably from one Nigeria. Same mistake Adaka Boro did, allowing his anger and suspicion towards the igbos to blindfold him, so therefore failed to negotiate anything for his support for nigeria. We have all the advantage to negotiate with Biafra and achieve our freedom or negotiate with nigeria to achieve our resource freedom, but rather we are going about chasing shadows and wkll miss opportunities.
yes, we should negotiate our freedom from Nigeria and I concede, we've failed but who has succeeded? Our reservation about the igboman is not a mere suspicion, rather, if it were to happen, u would regret ever siding with the Igbo man.(that's if you're from Niger Delta - I doubt) no body wants to remain a Nigerian, but being called a Biafran is certainly not the way out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by buckeyemedia: 1:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
yes, we should negotiate our freedom from Nigeria and I concede, we've failed but who has succeeded? Our reservation about the igboman is not a mere suspicion, rather, if it were to happen, u would regret ever siding with the Igbo man.(that's if you're from Niger Delta - I doubt) no body wants to remain a Nigerian, but being called a Biafran is certainly not the way out
Rivers State’s people can attest to that, why do you think Wike is always so agitated when they mention them with Biafra, he knows the hell, & oppression they saw when they were part of Eastern Nigeria, forcing them to fight a war they had no business with, before Colonel Gowon came & rescued them by creating States in 1967 & giving them their freedom, a few years later 1971, Nigeria hit its first oil boom, Rivers & Cross Rivers States became big time, Mind you No part of Delta State at anytime was ever part of the Eastern Region, so the Clowns that add Delta State to their imaginary map, don’t know their history.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

You mean you are mammy water? What's the name of your ethnic group, you dunce.
Yes, ethnic group..
You do not speak for all groups in "Rivers". Represent your village, inconsequential minority. You are even ashamed to give the name of your ethnic group. Lol
yes I speak the mind of every Rivers man, you dick-head. Why didn't you question Governor Wike when he told you deaf cretins that RIVERS STATE is NOT Biafra? Are you hearing this for the first time? Must you beg people to be called Biafra? Mr man, we no do again, go home.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ekealterego: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
yes I speak the mind of every Rivers man, you dick-head. Why didn't you question Governor Wike when he told you deaf cretins that RIVERS STATE is NOT Biafra? Are you hearing this for the first time? Must you beg people to be called Biafra? Mr man, we no do again, go home.
So, you are ashamed of your ethnic group... Oga, my grandma is from Obigbo area and I am so so sure of where my people in that area stand and you do not speak for yhem.

You obviously are a Fulani man. Name your ethnic group or keep quiet. Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
I can only imagine what the igboman did to us since I wasn't born then, but I can see what one nigeria is doing to me. I am not saying this as a mere Niger Deltan, but as someone who comes from a place that his resources are being used to run this fraud. And because of the pain in my heart, I wouldn't mind if I build my alliances with the same east that hurt my people. But if that should backfire too, I owe my next generations to come any apology. They should fight and liberate themselves too if freedom means anything to them.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by 2elliot: 1:57am On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Go & blame your leaders, they are the ones that sold you out, Delta State has had the highest Federal allocation for the last 10 years, what have they done with the money? Lagos without oil is innovative building infrastructure, Delta State with free oil money from Abuja has nothing to show, blame the tribalism of the people of your state.
It is easier said than done. When our leaders can easily hide under one Nigeria, what can the people do? My house have been once invaded by suspected killers sent by my leaders simply because I was asking questions and wanted them to be accountable to the people. As far as one Nigeria is concerned, they would have just framed me up or killed me if they haf got to me, and if the story had gotten to nairaland, a lot of you would have called me a miscreant as the story would follow. As far as one Nigeria is concerned, no one is accountable.

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by buckeyemedia: 1:59am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
I can only imagine what the igboman did to us since I wasn't born then, but I can see what one nigeria is doing to me. I am not saying this as a mere Niger Deltan, but as someone who comes from a place that his resources are being used to run this fraud. And because of the pain in my heart, I wouldn't mind if I build my alliances with the same east that hurt my people. But if that should backfire too, I owe my next generations to come any apology. They should fight and liberate themselves too if freedom means anything to them.
Go to your state capital & complain, was it Asaba, Yenegoa, Port Harcourt, or Uyo that pumped the oil? So why should the money be shared there. Charity begins @ home, what has NDDC Federal Government special intervention, & Desopadec state intervention done for you with all the trillions of Naira pumped into them, before you start shouting Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

So, you are ashamed of your ethnic group... Oga, my grandma is from Obigbo area and I am so so sure of where my people in that area stand and you do not speak for yhem.

You obviously are a Fulani man. Name your ethnic group or keep quiet. Dunce.
Ohh you wish. Anyone who opposes you is a Fulani man - including Wike and all the minions who don't buy your camouflage Biafra. Brother, we see through you.
Shame on you for say Obigbo instead of the Original Name Oyigbo. I told you before, go home, your crime infested home. I just wanted to indulge you. I'll no longer do that. I'm to smart for your ipob/ESN/ugm online propaganda run by people from a tribe that applaud crime, fraud, killings. Brother, my small tribe in Niger Delta will do very well without you. Spits!

Go through my profile, I didn't open this account today.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by buckeyemedia: 2:08am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
It is easier said than done. When our leaders can easily hide under one Nigeria, what can the people do? My house have been once invaded by suspected killers sent by my leaders simply because I was asking questions and wanted them to be accountable to the people. As far as one Nigeria is concerned, they would have just framed me up or killed me if they haf got to me, and if the story had gotten to nairaland, a lot of you would have called me a miscreant as the story would follow. As far as one Nigeria is concerned, no one is accountable.
Let me get this straight, You are blaming Nigeria for your own Kinsmen trying to kill you? So when they create your new nation, those your kinsmen will automatically change? Anyway you just reiterated my point that Charity begins @ home, blame your people for your own sociological misfortune, British, European, Americans & the Chinese built their own country over centuries, you cannot run away from yourself.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by mrvitalis(m): 2:13am On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Pikin, you infant minded kids never seize to amaze me, who will conduct the referendum for you?
When the time comes u would know
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Biafra's independence is impossible.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by blaqoracle: 3:45am On Jun 01, 2021
cutievik:
Tell them, they want out of Nigeria but want to force us into their slavery....Leave us alone.
it is better to be a slave to a king than to become a slave to a homeless slave.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by blaqoracle: 3:48am On Jun 01, 2021
WorldRichest:

This is not the right time for that. This is not the time to divide the South. This is between the North and the South. There is only one South. You are either with us or against us.

When we finally wipe out the blood-sucking Almajaris and herdsmen and chase them away from Nigeria far into the Red Sea and perish them there, then we can come back home and continue our Igbo Versus Yoruba Versus SOuth-South senseless generational fight. For now, let's combined our human and material resources and confront the children of Lucifer from te Sahara desert.
please, go and meet your parents, to narrate to you what happened during the war.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ekpeitit(m): 5:20am On Jun 01, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I don’t know how many times you want us to knock this into your brains but we will continue to tell you Igbos until you eventually get the memo. South South (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River) can never & will never be part of Biafra. We will support the independence of Biafra but we will never be part of Biafra. We can be good neighbors & trade partners without being a part of Biafra.

Germans, Austria, Swiss Germany & parts of Belgium are ethnically related but they don’t live in the same country. North Korea & South Korea are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Australia, New Zealand, Britain & Anglophone Canadians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. France, French Canadians & French Belgium are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South African Indians & Mauritius Indians are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Russia, Estonia, Ukraine et Belarus are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. Norway, Sweden & Denmark are ethnically related but don’t live in the same country. If these countries despite having a lot in common don’t live in the same country, why then do you so badly want us to join Biafra?

I know I’ll tagged Yoruba or Fulani but that’s your problem but I want to make it clear that any attempt to include any inch of Niger Delta will be met with a very heavy resistance.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Ekpeitit(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2021
No need to say anything bro,they will call you Afonja.
Let's prepare for them,we will deal with the Biafra idiots ruthlessly.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by Rossiminku: 5:35am On Jun 01, 2021
LOL. If Niger D joins Biafra, kiss goodbye to the minorities. Within 5 years, the Igbo majority will war against them, eliminate them, and seize their oil rich lands.

I'm sure the delta folks know this, which is why they are saying HELL NO to coming under Nnamdi Kanu and his thugs in any so-called new country.
Re: Any Attempt To Include The Niger Delta Into Biafra Will Be Met With Brutal Force by immortal2: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2021
@OP we all support the existence of Niger Delta Republic. However, a referendum will determine if the Igbo speaking part of ND will join the NDR or join Biafra. This is international law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Million British People Have Less Than £100 Pounds In Their Accounts / See How Obedient Are Attacking Pastor Adeboye. (photos) / I Never Investigated Patience Jonathan---------ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.