Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5651 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2021
Youngreezy and Meedon, I'll send you DreamyEyes's 2k card money. 1k each. Your numbers, please.
Re: by b3llo(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2021
Minutes away from your Birthday boss. Bless up!
Re: by DreamyEyes: 11:56pm On May 31, 2021
iLegendd:
Youngreezy and Meedon, I'll send you DreamyEyes's 2k card money. 1k each. Your numbers, please.
cool.
Even if e no reach my hand at least e go reach my fellow niggas hand.
E go be
Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2021
DreamyEyes:
no wahala grin

Anyway, you don't seem like a bad person, so I'll send 1k to all of you and finally unquote your number I quoted.
Re: by Meedon: 11:58pm On May 31, 2021
iLegendd:

080 - Airtel

Thanks

Seen
Re: by alaribe1992(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2021
DreamyEyes:
lol. I didn't beg for it. I was offered grin
Bro I’m not really broke sha, I’m typing this with my iPhone XS Max, I still have my infinix smart5 beside me but giving or receiving is a daily thing. Be humble grin wink

2 Likes

Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2021
b3llo:
Minutes away from your Birthday boss. Bless up!

No, my birthday is on the 17th. What I'm doing is just a birth month promo, not a birthday promo.

I have never celebrated my birthday and I don't celebrate anything. Everyday, for being alive, is a celebration to me.

1 Like

Re: by DreamyEyes: 11:59pm On May 31, 2021
alaribe1992:

Bro I’m not really broke sha, I’m typing this with my iPhone XS Max, I still have my infinix smart5 beside me but giving or receiving is a daily thing. Be humble grin wink
lol. I'm humble, na why I drop my number

One love wink
Re: by DreamyEyes: 11:59pm On May 31, 2021
iLegendd:

Anyway, you don't seem like a bad person, so I'll send 1k to all of you and finally unquote your number I quoted.
thanks
Re: by alaribe1992(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2021
DreamyEyes:
lol. I'm humble, na why I drop my number

One love wink
Na so smiley everybody go Dey alright lastly

2 Likes

Re: by badboyTee(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

No, my birthday is on the 17th. What I'm doing is just a birth month promo, not a birthday promo.

I have never celebrated my birthday and I don't celebrate anything. Everyday, for being alive, is a celebration to me.
felicitate with me bro shey make I send aza
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2021
DreamyEyes:
thanks

Sent.

What I did was to explain to you why we attack politicians.

It's because they are the ones stealing all the money and rubbing it our faces. If they give us our shares, there is a high chances we'll keep quiet.

I watch NatGeo Wild ALOT and our behaviors as human is just the same as their.

With constant watching of NatGeo Wild, you'll master human psychology without knowing. I has helped me a lot in handling human conflict.

Anyway, all the best.

3 Likes

Re: by DreamyEyes: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Sent.

What I did was to explain to you why we attack politicians.

It's because they are the ones stealing all the money and rubbing it our faces. If they give us our shares, there is a high chances we'll keep quiet.

I watch NatGeo Wild ALOT and our behaviors as human is just the same as their.

With constant watching of NatGeo Wild, you'll master human psychology without knowing. I has helped me a lot in handling human conflict.

Anyway, all the best.

thank you boss. I've received the airtime

1 Like

Re: by viyon02: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't even know how happy I am about it. The only thing I don't like is fraud. We, the people of the Niger Delta Republic don't care about Nigeria. We are just quiet for now for a reason.

I see, but tell me how you will be a politician without being a fraudster?
Re: by youngreezy(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:
08101197189 thanks boss mtn
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:30am On Jun 01, 2021
badboyTee:
felicitate with me bro shey make I send aza

Unfortunately, my kindness is not controlled by people's request, but by instinct and spirit.

Someone called me some days ago and when he was talking, my instinct told me to ask him how much is left of his school fees and he said 56k.

I told him I'll handle it. This is the same person that asked me for 1k a while ago and I had it, but refused to give.

See, you must know how to handle humans else they'll run you down and turn you to CBN and the day you'll refuse, you'll become their enemies. It's good to refuse early to avoid them putting hopes on you in financial issues.

I like being people's enemies early on, so we can be cool later.

Yesterday, I bought a phone for someone who didn't even ask for it. Why? I noticed he needed it and it was just a cheap phone of 5k.

Finally, with this lecture I just gave, you're supposed to pay me for it. Make I drop my aza? I don't lecture for free. tongue

2 Likes

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2021
youngreezy:
08 thanks boss mtn

You almost missed out. I was about setting an expiry time for the redemption.
Re: by youngreezy(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

You almost missed out. I was about setting an expiry time for the redemption.
lol I guess this month na good luck go follow me throughout... Thanks boss I've seen it
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Sent to three of you, but I noticed the money is still hanging in book balance. When I wake from sleep and you haven't received it, I'll resend.
Re: by badboyTee(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Unfortunately, my kindness is not controlled by people's request, but by instinct and spirit.

Someone called me some days ago and when he was talking, my instinct told me to ask him how much is left of his school fees and he said 56k.

I told him I'll handle it. This is the same person that asked me for 1k a while ago and I had it, but refused to give.

See, you must know how to handle humans else they'll run you down and turn you to CBN and the day you'll refuse, you'll become their enemies. It's good to refuse early to avoid them putting hopes on you in financial issues.

Yesterday, I bought a phone for someone who didn't even ask for it. Why? I noticed he needed it and it was just a cheap phone of 5k.

Finally, with this lecture I just gave, you're supposed to pay me for it. Make I drop my aza? I don't lecture for free. tongue

am not trying to turn you to CBN or use your head bros am just somehow broke this days and any amount will do nah even free 50mb I dey use on operamini
Re: by Elxandre(m): 1:44am On Jun 01, 2021
So this guy wey dey give pick up tips na gay?
Shey you dey whine me ni grin
Re: by EverythingFit: 2:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: by StonedLex(m): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't even know how happy I am about it. The only thing I don't like is fraud. We, the people of the Niger Delta Republic don't care about Nigeria. We are just quiet for now for a reason.

The only thing you don't like is fraud and you want to go into politics?
Re: by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:
Please, I need your help. I used to have 6 packs, but it's gradually disappearing.

I want to go into politics later in life, so they told me potbelly is one of the requirements of being a politician and a big man.

Is that true? Only my fellow gays are allowed to comment.
Hit the gym to keep fit. And who the hell told you potbelly is essential for politics and wealth?. That person must be ignorant who thinks rich men are the ones with potbelly. The number of poor men with potbelly surpasses the rich.
The benefits of daily exercise is numerous, so hit the gym on a daily my friend and stay healthy.
Re: by olamide0147: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Drop your number. 2k card for you, but as usual, Nigerians and pride. You're going to reject it.
Me I need the card ooo abeg
Mtn 09034601088
Re: by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Wait o, you be gay and still the Minister of women affairs? shocked
Meanwhile,the photo below validates your potbelly assertion

Re: by wumi2017(f): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday to you in advance sir,, longlife and prosperity
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
wumi2017:
Happy birthday to you in advance sir,, longlife and prosperity

Thank you, my good friend that refused to support Chelsea. I bought a cane I'll use on you for being against Chelsea.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2021
BABYharder:

Wait o, you be gay and still the Minister of women affairs? shocked
Meanwhile,the photo below validates your potbelly assertion

Wow! I'll surely relocate.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Maryjane001:

Hit the gym to keep fit. And who the hell told you potbelly is essential for politics and wealth?. That person must be ignorant who thinks rich men are the ones with potbelly. The number of poor men with potbelly surpasses the rich.
The benefits of daily exercise is numerous, so hit the gym on a daily my friend and stay healthy.

Hmm

I'll see to it.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Elxandre:
So this guy wey dey give pick up tips na gay?
Shey you dey whine me ni grin

Confirmed one.
Re: by Cerebellum: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

I love this ...we human being are rational and one need to be careful when dealing with each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Made This For Me Just Cause I Told Her I Love Her !!! / 4 Countries Where Women Pay Their Husbands' Dowry Before Marriage. / Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.