Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman (6297 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2014
I'm neither on the side of the church with this piece nor its antagonists but purely out of sheer reality of the struggles the institution of marriage face. I know similar threads on the above subject have been created and the various issues therein dissected but I feel a compelling need to address this issue by subjecting it to public opinion.

Please do not be caught dead breaking this evolving fact. Women naturally form the days of Eve, are adventurous, inquisitive & daring and so would always (be it conciously or otherwise) want to know what's beyond a particular wall.
So if the above premise holds, what chance have you got with a woman who's had no previous man in her life nor any sexual experience whatsoever prior to marrying you.

Don't get me wrong you'll have the best marriage has got offer as you wil be the direct beneficiary of a unitary govt. But that's as good as it gets.
Because these woman have not seen any other form of govt to compare against yours, that devilish Eve desire starts cropping up. This desire however small if exploited by a very smooth man can shake d foundation of the most successful of marriages. God help you if you are a laid back orthodox but man with a hot beautiful wife with brains, your name na sorry. These women quickly get bored and would now - as that famous joke put it "want to see what's in d last floor!" Not even your success and the incredible stuffs you've achieved in life can save you when this monster comes knocking
Tyler Perry couldn't have put it better in his movie "Temptation-confessions of a marriage conselor". That movie na serious shine your eyes for us guys. I think "Unfaithful" makes d cut too. Those movies support this theory big time.
When it comes to marital infidelity there is very little you can do to stop your partner when their mind's made up to cheat, but you can reduce those chances by not putting a complete novice in the family way.

When my girlfriend cheated on me, I stopped living and started existing. But when my wife that I married opens her legs anywhere else than in my domain then...Men that's unthinkable!
Ladies feel free to disagree. Other opinions too are welcome
#nocursemeabeg

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by Waspy(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Gaddemit angry You are trying to make a valley out of a mountain. Virginity is not basically lack of oppourtunity (few cases, if there is). Its a personal choice on tenacious and zealous determination or will to be sexually disciplined /controlled and celibate. Op, get real, if a lady or guy can wait ( defying all temptations, sexual urges and all to master, tame, control and abstain frm intimate urges) till marriage before having sex, i don't see what will make your point hold. Its a choice to either cheat or be faithful, just like deciding to get a tattoo or never.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by hammedkola(m): 2:36am On Jan 03, 2014
In Yuzedo voice, you smoking pawpaw leave grin....seems you prefer 2nd hand product to new product. Smh

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by oyinbogirl(f): 4:01am On Jan 03, 2014
curiousity killed the cat...hahhaa - but in answer - yes i have heard of it occurring. depends on the girl individually. No one is immune to temptation, and Only a rare few have no wish to try others.

hammedkola: In Yuzedo voice, you smoking pawpaw leave grin....seems you prefer 2nd hand product to new product. Smh
^^^^
And may i ask ARE YOU SECONDHAND? smh
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by ebosed: 4:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Sorry OP, you need Thought Revolution. A significant level of foolishness must prevail in the society for wisdom to have value. If people don't act foolishly you would never appreciate the value of wisdom! perverts in a way make us appreciate chastity and vice versa. Your argument is a falacy, their are foods I would never eat even if you have AK47 pointed at my skull, they ain't poison but I am just not use to them. So, the fact that I have not lived my life in certain ways would not just make me try it especially if I have a value system I hold so dare. Nobody arrived on earth as Sex Expert, though an instinct but can be learned. We don't learn everything in life through experience, intact we learn more from others experience through books etc. Did you ever travelled to the planets to know they exist? I got married having never slept with a woman at 31, I am 36 now and my wife who at the time was a virgin, not only climax (orgasm) but squirt today. Yes, we had our ups and down but today are world class sex expert. So what is your point? And I think, the positive impact and contribution we make to people and our community is far more important than life itself, take a clue from Mandela, the world has never celebrated a pervert that I know, maybe you know one, but celebrated mother Theresa (Time Magazine Woman of the century), a virgin

8 Likes

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by shizzle11(m): 4:39am On Jan 03, 2014
hammedkola: In Yuzedo voice, you smoking pawpaw leave grin....seems you prefer 2nd hand product to new product Smh
Does being a virgin guarantee marital bliss?

will being a virgin translate to being a good wife?

Will being a virgin make a woman the best wife/mother?

If your answer to the aforementioned is no, doesn't that make you silly?

As for the answer to the bolded, YES....and for emphasis

[size=18]I DO NOT WANT TO MARRY A VIRGIN[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by shizzle11(m): 4:44am On Jan 03, 2014
oyinbogirl: curiousity killed the cat...hahhaa - but in answer - yes i have heard of it occurring. depends on the girl individually. No one is immune to temptation, and Only a rare few have no wish to try others.

^^^^
And may i ask ARE YOU SECONDHAND? smh

True.

Even if he is, it doesn't make him a better person than those who aren't. So many hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by ebosed: 4:49am On Jan 03, 2014
On your dislike for virgins, its your choice. Being Virgin or not doesnt not make one a good wife, just as being old enough does not make one matured enough for marriage. In life, their are skills for effectiveness. To be effective in marriage a virgin or perverts must learn those critical skills from the minor to the major skills required. These skills would be added advantage to either virgins or perverts. First class or 3rd class doesn't guarantee success in life, what does are your saleable skills and competence among others. So leave virgins alone and do your thing your own way and stop condemning Virgins.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by ebosed: 4:54am On Jan 03, 2014
More fathers still want their daughters to get married as virgin, perherps including you.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by shizzle11(m): 5:11am On Jan 03, 2014
ebosed: On your dislike for virgins, its your choice. Being Virgin or not doesnt not make one a good wife, just as being old enough does not make one matured enough for marriage. In life, their are skills for effectiveness. To be effective in marriage a virgin or perverts must learn those critical skills from the minor to the major skills required. These skills would be added advantage to either virgins or perverts. First class or 3rd class doesn't guarantee success in life, what does are your saleable skills and competence among others. So leave virgins alone and do your thing your own way and stop condemning Virgins.
At least you agree with me that being a virgin does not necessarily make one a better or happier partner, and I'm happy you acknowledged there are other ingredients/skills required for a better marriage.

However, I have absolutely nothing against virgins, and why should I. Problem is, the virginity thing is over flogged. If you are a virgin, your business, but stop flaunting it to our faces or try to portray yourself as one who has higher moral standard than others or perceiving them as perverts

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by shizzle11(m): 5:15am On Jan 03, 2014
ebosed: More fathers still want their daughters to get married as virgin, perherps including you.
In plain truth, I care less if my daughter marries a virgin or not. its absolutely her decision to make.

I for one won't stop her from dating or having a relationship when she comes off age, and if I can respect her right to have a boyfriend, why would I also not respect her decision to be intimate as far as she has only a date?
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2014
hammedkola: In Yuzedo voice, you smoking pawpaw leave grin....seems you prefer 2nd hand product to new product. Smh
u're confused.

Which one stays new after nylon tearing? undecided
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by EmekaPrince(m): 5:52am On Jan 03, 2014
me to put my thing inside hole dt many acid hs bn poured. God 4bid. it disgusting. i married a virgin n we r enjoying our sex life.
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by TheMan3: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Op I think being a vergin or not is not the problem. It all depends on the character and attitude of the girl. Yes vergins comes with alot of inexperience, but if shes willing to learn I have no problem with that. But if a girl stinks in character, vergin or 'okpo' its all thesame
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by dnacrystal: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2014
You're actually beseeching all guys to never marry a virgin! In other words, all virgins are unfit for marriage; just because they chose to be disciplined sexually or to give the priviledge to just their marriage partner? Like seriously is that a crime?
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by dnacrystal: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Just like some virgins flaunt their virginity; believing they're better than others, some non-virgins boast of their sexcapades; believing they are the real men or women. Everybody should be proud of their decisions. If they flaunt it before you and you don't like it, look the other way. There are virgins with excellent character and non-virgins with excellent character. Some men strictly want to marry a virgin, some men don't mind a non-virgin. To each his own. Keep your dislike for virgins to yourself. It is very wrong for you to ask all guys never to marry a virgin. Everyone deserves love and a happy marriage, if they can find it . Should women too never marry a virgin man?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by jmoore(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2014
That's your own headache. I must marry a virgin.

I won't settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by Beync(f): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Heaven will get loose if your wife cheat on you, but u dint say what will happen if you cheat on your wife. Hope sulphur rain too becos no body has two heads, the pain u pass thru when ur wife cheat is the same she'll pass thru when you cheat.
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2014
dnacrystal: Just like some virgins flaunt their virginity; believing they're better than others, some non-virgins boast of their sexcapades; believing they are the real men or women. Everybody should be proud of their decisions. If they flaunt it before you and you don't like it, look the other way. There are virgins with excellent character and non-virgins with excellent character. Some men strictly want to marry a virgin, some men don't mind a non-virgin. To each his own. Keep your dislike for virgins to yourself. It is very wrong for you to ask all guys never to marry a virgin. Everyone deserves love and a happy marriage, if they can find it . Should women too never marry a virgin man?

This is just what a man should look for, top priority

Any other thing follows
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2014
undecided mtcheeew, same sh.it different thread! *piss on thread... walked out magestically & slammed d door behind him*
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by nairaman66(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2014
@OP.. Thread was written and posted out of boredom! Can you verify this claim in the court of law? If answer is NO, this thread should be CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by ignis: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Please when will dead and dumb topics like this, born out of ignorance cease to exist on Nairaland?
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by AdeniyiA(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2014
your fallacy is only applicable to virgins who nurse the idea but lack the opportunity during their virginity days.
But a virgin who lives in a morally bankrupt environment and comes out unscathed, 'untorn' by the thorns of immorality will NEVER turn what she was not.
GODLY VIRGINS ARE THE BEST, NOT CIRCUMSTANTIAL ONES.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by corruptst(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2014
ignis: Please when will dead and dumb topics like this, born out of ignorance cease to exist on Nairaland?
My thoughts exactly
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by dives(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2014
OP are you saying that a married lady who married as a virgin is more likely to test another joystick (in other words cheat) than an experienced lady if the conditions are right?. Taaa!!! c'mon shurrup i don't believe your theory undecided. I would only believe you if you send your virgin younger sister to my house so that when she is married she would not be inexperienced and there would be less chances for her to try another joystick. grin undecided
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by bknight: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2014
undecided
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
you arent a new product either undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by BlueScholar(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Not every thing you say is entirely true.
True many will cheat in the name of tasting waters but that's not the base of the problem;it all boils down to personality,principles and beliefs...
We have many women that cheat 'cos they believe there previous partner perform way better than there present hubby.
And the truth is girls that sleeps around cheat more than the so called novice. Basically,what I'm trying to say is that,it all depend on the person.
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by Preceedo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ OP bring your ear let me tell you something.

*he brings his ear and I wire him a dirty slap*

thank God my mother didn't born a gullible pervert like you.
So you mean girls who keep themselves for men that deserve them are not marriagable but those who are loose and have slept with every john and james are qualified?

* gives the OP a knock on his bald head*

So you never knew that a woman who didn't test the waters has self control. So you mean she will loose the self control when she marries?

* spits on the OP's face*

You need total mental re-orientation cos ur IQ is sub-zero.
This thread is the worst I've read on Nairaland.
You are just a dumb skull of a bone head.

Any virgin lady in the house shouldn't be discouraged.

How old are you by the way?
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by critique101(f): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
undecided the OP's post is trash. You come out and openly advocate for fornication but on Sunday, you will go to church with bible and pray to God for one thing or the other.
Re: Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman by UjSizzle(f): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fidelity/Infidelity in marriage has more to do with the morality of an individual than the presence(or lack) of sexual adventures in one's life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF / A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.