Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5637 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by wumi2017(f): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Thank you, my good friend that refused to support Chelsea. I bought a cane I'll use on you for being against Chelsea.

Lol grin grin ,,They Always make noise as if say na only them sabi play Football grin.. Anyways Sha Congratulations Boss...I wish man City best of Luck
Re: by Tony142: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Make I come shock you, I won't give it to you. I'll share it — send 1k to Meedon and 1k to another commenter above.

cheesy
Re: by Tony142: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:
Please, I need your help. I used to have 6 packs, but it's gradually disappearing.

I want to go into politics later in life, so they told me potbelly is one of the requirements of being a politician and a big man.

Is that true? Only my fellow gays are allowed to comment.

Lol, boss, I used to think u hate politics before o cool
Re: by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tony142:

Lol, boss, I used to think u hate politics before o cool

The entire thread is just a parody. I'll never go into politics, except an appointment. No day passess without me exercising.

1 Like

Re: by Tony142: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
iLegendd:

The entire thread is just a parody. I'll never go into politics, except an appointment. No day passess without me exercising.

Lol, Noted cool
Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
youngreezy:
Ilegend,I know you probably hear this a lot but bro I be your number one fan,since I don dey follow your work on how to get girls right from when you be simp/nice guy till when you come improve yourself to a good/bad guy, but your never give up spirit na em I like pass about you,when you share your story on how you finally make million without stepping out for a minute my head burst with pride and admiration for you I learnt a lot from you bro this is my first time of replying your topics.... And I no be gay oo io lol I just like how you come out successful against all odds.... Thanks for the inspiration I learnt from you though you may not know but I learnt a lot from you.... Peace

I appreciate, Mr. Young.
Re: by Uzomacharles: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Noise Makers....
Consequences of voting for Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! / Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.