Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (44973 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 02, 2011
Bet Karzai's got that 'I told you so' look on his face now
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by LagosShia: 10:17am On May 02, 2011
WHAT A RELIEF FOR MUSLIMS!!!

i believe the Muslim world would be better-off without Bin Laden.he is a product of the CIA and a curse to Muslims.i do not have in my hands evidence to implicate Bin Laden for the 9/11 attacks.
but Bin Laden and his taliban friends are responsible for the massacre of thousands of the Hazara people in Afghanistan.

he has caused much difficulties for Muslims around the world.a muslim cannot comfortably seat in a plane without eyes rolling against him.it feels bad.the sad thing is that the westerner does not know the difference between a wahhabi/salafist and an ordinary sunni talkess of knowing the difference between a wahhabi/salafist like bin laden and someone who is shia.they dont know that a shia or even an ordinary sunni would never be stupid to blow innocent civilians in London or Madrid.the westerner and ignorant people just bundle all Muslims into one lot and fear/hate them all.the hate and psycho behaviour is from wahhabism aka salafism who make up a very small but lethal minority among muslims.

these are the same people (wahhabis) beheading human beings in the name of islam:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234988608-saudiwahhabi-beheader-on-tv-show/
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2011
^ ^ Another human waster gone, the world doesn't need scum like laden.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 10:30am On May 02, 2011
He'll soon find out there ain't no 40 virgins waiting for him  tongue  tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2011
osama rip in hell
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tellwisdom: 10:33am On May 02, 2011
show me the body and i beleive u
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by bossinie: 10:37am On May 02, 2011
I hope he got a chance to repent of all the atrocities he committed otherwise he may be sharing the same cubicle in hell with Lucifer himself."He who kills by the bombs will equally die by the bomb"!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by bamosagie(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2011
How many time will they kill that guy?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by cold(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2011
LagosShia:

WHAT A RELIEF FOR MUSLIMS!!!

i believe the Muslim world would be better-off without Bin Laden.he is a product of the CIA and a curse to Muslims.i do not have in my hands evidence to implicate Bin Laden for the 9/11 attacks.
but Bin Laden and his taliban friends are responsible for the massacre of thousands of the Hazara people in Afghanistan.

he has caused much difficulties for Muslims around the world.a muslim cannot comfortably seat in a plane without eyes rolling against him.it feels bad.the sad thing is that the westerner does not know the difference between a wahhabi/salafist and an ordinary sunni talkess of knowing the difference between a wahhabi/salafist like bin laden and someone who is shia.they dont know that a shia or even an ordinary sunni would never be silly to blow innocent civilians in London or Madrid.the westerner and ignorant people just bundle all Muslims into one lot and fear/hate them all.the hate and psycho behaviour is from wahhabism aka salafism who make up a very small but lethal minority among muslims.

these are the same people (wahhabis) beheading human beings in the name of islam:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234988608-saudiwahhabi-beheader-on-tv-show/

Is written on their foreheads,or do you walk up to any Muslim & enquire of him/her if they're of the wahabi or Sunni sect?The important thing is to approach every Muslim with caution until proven otherwise
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tellwisdom: 10:40am On May 02, 2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody!, What you people failed to understand is, U.S tells lie atimes, Have you guys requested for the body to be seen UNA SEE THE DEAD BODYYYYY, So stop kiddin me!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by cold(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2011
tellwisdom:

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody!, What you people failed to understand is, U.S tells lie atimes, Have you guys requested for the body to be seen UNA SEE THE DEAD BODYYYYY, So stop kiddin me!
And your point is. . . .
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by vladimiros: 10:47am On May 02, 2011
reading through the comments and some butt hurt Muslims can`t take it

Obama 1-0 Osama
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Sunofgod(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2011
So Osama Bin Laden was killed last night - And You Believe It - Silly Sheeple.

I guess that fake birth cert Obama was forced to release after how many years is also believable -  cheesy

Sheeple wake up - The West and their media are playing you as usual.

Bin Laden died years ago - but this distraction they've thrown at you is perfect cover for the bullsh.it they are doing in Libya and the fact that Obama is an inelligible President.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg&feature=feedf[/flash]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by eghost247(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2011
[size=20pt]Just Hope Trump does not ask to see Osama"s Death Certificate[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by gists: 10:50am On May 02, 2011
In essence, what military attacks and invasion accompanied by countless loss of life could not achieve in many years, intelligence achieved with no civilian casualty in less than 10months. Since no picture of his dead body is shown this throws some shadows of doubt to the claim
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Goldieluks: 10:52am On May 02, 2011
Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is killed atlast shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 02, 2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by vladimiros: 10:54am On May 02, 2011
So Osama Bin Laden was killed last night - And You Believe It - Silly Sheeple.

I guess that fake birth cert Obama was forced to release after how many years is also believable -

Sheeple wake up - The West and their media are playing you as usual.

Bin Laden died years ago - but this distraction they've thrown at you is perfect cover for the bullsh.it they are doing in Libya and the fact that Obama is an inelligible President.

when would some people be happy for once, Jesus.christ
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 10:57am On May 02, 2011
OSAMA BIN LADEN

Epitaph : Here Lies The Hide And Seek Champion Of 2001-2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by cold(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2011
I'll have to wait to hear from Al Qaeada's second in command-Ayhman Al Zawahiri if truly Osama was killed in a firefight as we're being led to believe by Obama or he probably died years ago & they were only propping him up for ideological warfare
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by vladimiros: 11:04am On May 02, 2011
though al-zahiri was dead too?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jokingmary(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2011
sting_224:

OSAMA BIN LADEN

Epitaph : Here Lies[b] The Hide And Seek Champion Of 2001-2011[/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 11:06am On May 02, 2011
vladimiros:

though al-zahiri was dead too?
T'was Al Zarqawi I believe
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Tingles(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2011
He is probably trying to bomb the devil now that he has discovered that virgins go to heaven.

Osama, Rest in Piss.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by monopolist: 11:11am On May 02, 2011
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.

WE SHALL OVERCOME TERRIORISM WORLDWIDE IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by 10cirenoh: 11:13am On May 02, 2011
LET US SEE THE BODY, THE FACE MUST BE INCLUDED, OTHERWISE, I COUNT THIS AS ANOTHER LIES FROM THE FAMOUS US of Allies liars.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tellwisdom: 11:14am On May 02, 2011

And your point is. . . .

Its a fake news man, Show me the body and i beleive u sir
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 11:15am On May 02, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.