Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45069 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by chijike(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2011
good news. Americans can sleep wt one eye open
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by buzugee(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2011
zionist edomites one step closer to controlling the world.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by xterra2(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2011
[size=14pt] believe he died a long time ago
They are using it as a tactic so obbama would get re-elected
His party the democract suffered in the mid terms election
And many americans didn't see the change they wanted to see
By this he is re-elected already
This soounds fishy, if you are the world most wanted man wouldn't u build an escape route?

You may not believe me I have a new thread coning up very soon I'll explain my reasons for doubting this ans show you so many truths
The illuminati can't fool me that am sure
[/SIZE]
-
But some of my friends say his body got dumped in the sea is it true I though they said US have the dead body :/
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by eghost247(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2011
xterra2:

[size=14pt] believe he died a long time ago
They are using it as a tactic so obbama would get re-elected
His party the democract suffered in the mid terms election
And many americans didn't see the change they wanted to see
By this he is re-elected already
This soounds fishy, if you are the world most wanted man wouldn't u build an escape route?

You may not believe me I have a new thread coning up very soon I'll explain my reasons for doubting this ans show you so many truths
The illuminati can't fool me that am sure
[/SIZE]
-
But some of my friends say his body got dumped in the sea is it true I though they said US have the dead body :/
some people just like to post rubbish online
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Qrous(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2011
ITS ALL LIEEEESSSSSSS.

CAN AMERIACANS SHOW THE PICTURES TO THE WORLD?
AFRICANS ARE MORE WISER NOW,

WE SAW THE PIX OF SADDAM HUSSEIN AND SEVERAL OTHERS TERRORISTS CAPTURED OR KILLED BY THE SOLDIERS,

FOR GOODNESS SAKE OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NUMBER ONE ON AMERICAN MOST WANTED, HABBAAAA, NA LIE THEM DEY LIE O

WHY BURIED HIM QUICK/EARLY?
WHY WAS HE BURIED IN THE SEA?
NO VIDEO/PICS,

SIDEKICKS::: CONTROVERSIES STILL SURROUND THE DEATH OF TUPAC,ADOLF HITLER ETC COS WE CANT FIND THEIR BODIES
SO THEREFORE,ITS NOT REAL, PROBABLY THEY WANTED HIM TO COME OUT FROM HIS HIDEOUTS OR LOST CONTACT OF HIM OR CUDNT RECOGNIZE HIS FACE AGAIN, THE GUY GO SOON RELEASE ANOTHER VIDEO NOW

IF NA TRUE, MAK THEM PREPARE FOR REPLIES FROM HIS BOYSSSSSSSS
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by texazzpete(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2011
faliowino:

boooo uuuuu uuuuu,can't they at least come up with a better photo shop,at least to make the story more real come on
first pic osama in 2000-2001, pls compare it to late 1990s in the second pic make your conclusions people

Why do you dolts think that photoshopped image was released by the US Govt?
There's no way on God's green Earth that Obama would make this kind of address to the American people if he wasn't 100% sure they'd got their man. The backlash would be immense, and he knows it.

Only a cretin would believe that bin laden is still alive.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Alexwhyme: 12:25pm On May 02, 2011
i so agree with your line of thinking o!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by texazzpete(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2011
Qrous:

ITS ALL LIEEEESSSSSSS.

WE SAW THE PIX OF SADDAM HUSSEIN AND SEVERAL OTHERS TERRORISTS CAPTURED OR KILLED BY THE SOLDIERS,

FOR GOODNESS SAKE OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NUMBER ONE ON AMERICAN MOST WANTED, HABBAAAA, NA LIE THEM DEY LIE O

NO VIDEO/PICS,

SIDEKICKS::: CONTROVERSIES STILL SURROUND THE DEATH OF TUPAC,ADOLF HITLER ETC COS WE CANT FIND THEIR BODIES
SO THEREFORE,ITS NOT REAL, PROBABLY THEY WANTED HIM TO COME OUT FROM HIS HIDEOUTS OR LOST CONTACT OF HIM OR CUDNT RECOGNIZE HIS FACE AGAIN, THE GUY GO SOON RELEASE ANOTHER VIDEO NOW

They buried him at sea so there would be no visible grave for his followers to turn into a shrine. They'd never have buried him on US soil and I heard the Saudis turned down his body.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Osama10(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2011
Hmmmn.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by member67023: 12:29pm On May 02, 2011
George Bush Killed that Osama guy several times before he left white house.
Now Barak Obama has started killing the guy again.
The last time he was killed was in 2009.
How many time will he die? Is he a zombie?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by adebayo111: 12:30pm On May 02, 2011
Though the death of Osama is a relief for Americans.Dont let us believed that its for the world.
were was the world when the Americans used him against the russians. Do you alot of people were killed in that attack, that was masterminded by Americans and executed by Osama. He became a terrorist the moment he turned his back on them. Do you know how many civilians and children were based on intels which are not correct. American govt will only apologise, apology for taking lives of innocent due to bad intelligence report. Osama is a devilish man so is the American govt. Read through their foreign policy. They dont care for any country where they have no economic interest.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by victorazy(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2011
Qrous:

ITS ALL LIEEEESSSSSSS.

NO VIDEO/PICS,

AFRRI WHAT? WHO IS AFRICA? IN WHICH TECHNOLOGY? AFRICA IS WISER MY FOOT. SSSUUUUWWWW!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Pataki: 12:31pm On May 02, 2011
texazzpete:

Only a cretin would believe that bin laden is still alive.

You are so kind with words sometimes.

Not until when some demented cretins hear Osama bin Laden giving a speech that he has been killed, will they believe for real that he is dead.

Twisted stupidity I must say. grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Sunofgod(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2011
I cant believe how silly nairalanders the world is!!

Will just digest all western propoganda without given it one second of thought.

The guys dead all right - but the story you have been fed is one of deceipt.

PS: Why did it take Obama almost 3 years to release his full birth certificate?

The Half Breed Fraud Obama's days are numbered - there's only so much he can get away with.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-SVDhkRQ3o-A/TZdRmpm9KjI/AAAAAAAAFHE/AUApw2Ch34M/s1600/fraud-obama-6-787596-723x1024.jpg[/img]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by buzugee(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2011
Sun of god:

The Half Breed Fraud Obama's days are numbered - there's only so much he can get away with.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-SVDhkRQ3o-A/TZdRmpm9KjI/AAAAAAAAFHE/AUApw2Ch34M/s1600/fraud-obama-6-787596-723x1024.jpg[/img]
you do know that by calling obama half breed you are calling yourself an animal ? when white people call people like obama half breed, what they mean is that he is part human and part animal, his white side being the human side. now you as a black man will be full animal grin grin kudos toyou for dissing yourself bruv
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by buzugee(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2011
this is of course unless you are white, and a racist one at that, then i can understand you calling him a half breed.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 12:40pm On May 02, 2011
awww, It must really be eating up his apologists.
Much so that they'll grasp unto any straw that their beloved deranged hero has been killed by the people he hated so much,
You all assume it is Nigeria abi?una think say na Gudlock?you think Obama will be stupid enough to go public before being doubly sure about the info he was giving?
Sorry folks, your hero is dead and now ''swimming with the fishes'', i hope they bathed him in pig blood before throwing his body down for the sharks to feed on.
The world can sure do with one less religious bigot. There's enough hatred in the world as it is.
Good riddance again.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Homonide: 12:41pm On May 02, 2011
i have seen some really dumb posts on this thread,but i'll only address one of them. It's a shame that some people equate Osama and Terrorism with Islam. Didn't the 9/11 attacks kill muslims too? On what basis should Osama be equated to islam? i expect people to use their brains when commenting on an important issue like religion,especially in a country like nigeria.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tellwisdom: 12:43pm On May 02, 2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody!, What you people failed to understand is, U.S tells lie atimes, Have you guys requested for the body to be seen UNA SEE THE DEAD BODYYYYY, So stop kiddin me!

Its a fake news man, Show me the body and i beleive u sir
DUMB! Even if the picture is posted likes of you will say it's photoshop.

You be mumu pikin, do i tel you i cant differentiate btwn foto shop and real picture?, If eye dey pain u, my eye no dey pain me
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jaybee3(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2011
Homonide:

i have seen some really dumb posts on this thread,but i'll only address one of them. It's a shame that some people equate Osama and Terrorism with Islam. Didn't the 9/11 attacks kill muslims too? On what basis should Osama be equated to islam? i expect people to use their brains when commenting on an important issue like religion,especially in a country like nigeria.
Plus Pakistan & Afghanistan both being Islamic countries have suffered most to the act of terrorism.
Terrorism doesn't have anything to do with Islam but i guess it's understandable why people cringe at sight of some muslims.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by daroz(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2011
I will like you guys to take a look at the this site, via this link grin grin grin

http://members.fortunecity.com/osamabinladenhomepage/
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by reindeer: 12:47pm On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

Plus Pakistan & Afghanistan both being Islamic countries have suffered most to the act of terrorism.
Terrorism doesn't have anything to do with Islam but i guess it's understandable why people cringe at sight of some muslims.

Spot on!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by yiboboy: 12:53pm On May 02, 2011
nakedwire:

George Bush Killed that Osama guy several times before he left white house.
Now Barak Obama has started killing the guy again.
The last time he was killed was in 2009.
How many time will he die? Is he a zombie?

No doubt post of the day!!! Laugh don kill me oooh!

I still dey do my own research, who knows maybe the next president after Obama will also kill him. . . .  grin grin grin Btw, didn't the assassinated female prime minister(Pakistan) attest to the fact that Obama's been murdered long ago *Back to my research*
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Novice1(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt]SO MUCH HATE FOR ISLAM AND MUSLIMS, BY SO CALLED CHRISTIANS THAT DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF CHRISTIANITY ITSELF, EXCEPT MIRAGE WORLDLY "PROSPERITY"

LIFE IS TOO SHORT, YOU WILL REALISE
[/size][/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by cold(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2011
Homonide:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.I wont equate Islam with Terrorism but can't blame those who do either
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jaybee3(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2011
cold:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all most 21st century terrorists are Muslims.I wont equate Islam with Terrorism but can't blame those who do either
Timothy Mcveigh, ETA, IRA et al aren't muslims angry angry angry
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by 190: 1:05pm On May 02, 2011
[size=28pt]NOW WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR ABOKI BROTHER MUTALLAB NOW THAT HIS OGA IS DEAD!!

would they release him back to us so that LAGOS boys can beat him to death please  cheesy  cheesy

so says 190
[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by cold(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2011
Sun of god:

I see you're one of the right wing nut jobs who continually cast aspersions on Obama's legitimacy.Have you met your friend Tayo-D?Just wondering what Trump will base his campaign on now  undecided
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by daroz(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2011
cold:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.I wont equate Islam with Terrorism but can't blame those who do either

SIMPLE

jay bee:

Timothy Mcveigh ain't no muslim angry angry angry

who is he?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by daroz(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2011
190:

[size=28pt]NOW WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR ABOKI BROTHER MUTALLAB NOW THAT HIS OGA IS DEAD!!

would they release him back to us so that LAGOS boys can beat him to death please cheesy cheesy

so says 190
[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2011
The killing was planned, but how manage American did not video tape it to convince the whole world that Osama is dead? Secondly, Early reports says his corp is in American custody, then followed by other medias showing the grave, now finally they said he was buried in a sea, Hollywood, Well in either way may his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.