Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45025 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by member479760: 4:39am On May 02, 2011
they done on that! next , khadafi, next, ?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:39am On May 02, 2011
Is Osama = Usama?

Fox News.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:40am On May 02, 2011
He was in a mansion near the Pakistani capital Islamabad.

Obama said they located his hiding place a while back, and it was a direct order from him to proceed with the attack.

Ileke-IdI:

Where was he?
hmm.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 4:42am On May 02, 2011
People in my neighborhood are celebrating in DC.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:43am On May 02, 2011
Thank God fu[i]ck[/i] Islam, f[i]uck[/i] the motherf[i]ucking[/i] dead Osama and may the soul of my uncle, cousin and other victims RIP. Justice @last and God bless United States Of America and the troops  cry cry cry
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 4:43am On May 02, 2011
So I guess he is getting reelected, eh
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by onyengbu: 4:43am On May 02, 2011
Obama is speaking right now and i can see the face of man who just won a re election lottery!
Meeen! This guy is just lucky!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 4:44am On May 02, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Obama is speaking right now and i can see the face of man who just won a re election lottery!
Meeen! This guy is just lucky!

Dude has had a pretty amazing week, hasn't he? Very lucky and talented guy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:44am On May 02, 2011
koruji:

He was in a mansion near the Pakistani capital Islamabad.

Obama said they located his hiding place a while back, and it was a direct order from him to proceed with the attack.

Thanks. Na real wa o!!

Like Someone said, I guess Obama is now a U.S Citizen.

Beautiful speech. . . . and look at his swag walk! cheesy

[size=2pt]Just wondering, will this news lower USA Univerities' academic finances?[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 4:45am On May 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Thank God fu[i]ck[/i] Islam, f[i]uck[/i] the motherf[i]ucking[/i] dead Osama and may the soul of my uncle, cousin and other victims RIP. Justice @last and God bless America  cry cry cry

Damn. You had that many relatives on that flight? sad
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by sparkle10(m): 4:45am On May 02, 2011
President Barrack Obama  Live on CNN now
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:46am On May 02, 2011
To all my fellow ALMAJIRIS, our role model is dead. This is a sad day indeed grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ty207: 4:47am On May 02, 2011
up obama down osama! Live on cnn 4.30am
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:47am On May 02, 2011
There may be something to the stars after all - a little something. This week marks the begining of a brief alignment of 6 planets with the sun in the sky. Concidence or indicator of something big?

I like Obama's approach anyway - none of that we have won, who's next bluster of you know who.

ekt_bear:

Dude has had a pretty amazing week, hasn't he? Very lucky and talented guy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by aloyemeka2: 4:47am On May 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Jonathan should beef up security in the North because Boko Haramites and Almajiris are looking for the slightest excuse to strike Southerners and this is a perfect one.[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:48am On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

Damn. You had that many relatives on that flight?  sad

Not on the flight rather in WTC. I hate Muslims.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ibime(m): 4:48am On May 02, 2011
Hmmm. Im about to catch a flight in few hours. I hope say no be today wey Osama boys go strike back o!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 4:49am On May 02, 2011
aloy-emeka:

[size=14pt]Jonathan should beef up security in the North because Boko Haramites and Almajiris are looking for the slightest excuse to strike Southerners and this is a perfect one.[/size]
If those dumb Boko Harams and Almajiris riot over this, Jonathan should wipe them out off of the face of the earth  angry angry angry
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by SAKUR: 4:49am On May 02, 2011
Osama bin Ladin is dead .Laila ilalalahu muhamadu rosululai insha
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:49am On May 02, 2011
ok am in the USA, and can the gas price please go down tomorrow morning?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 4:49am On May 02, 2011
Very unfortunate.

Hopefully, I can be the next Osama.

Wish me luck guys
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:50am On May 02, 2011
To all the Modafucking Muslims your mor[i]n[/i] king is fkcking dead. I want his fcking body to be fried I need me some piece
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:51am On May 02, 2011
REALITY101:

To all the Modafucking Muslims your mor[i]n[/i] king is fkcking dead. I want his fcking body to be fried I need me some piece

You need to stop. Dont get carried away.
Not all Muslims are bad, okay?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 4:52am On May 02, 2011
Let these Northerners riot. Give them nothing but lead! angry
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:52am On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

If those dumb Boko Harams and Almajiris riot over this, Jonathan should wipe them out off of the face of the earth  angry angry angry

I second that grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:53am On May 02, 2011
Yes people need to slow down. I don't know why people go overboad like this.

Many muslim resented Osama's actions.

Ileke-IdI:

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:55am On May 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Don't blame me. This moro n his gang kill my uncle n innocent cousin + some family friends angry sad
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:57am On May 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Don't blame me. This moro n his gang kill my uncle n innocent cousin + some family friends angry sad

No problem. May they RIP smiley
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:57am On May 02, 2011
since the advent of Prophet Moh'd the religious war has never stopped with only brief lulls. The world is not safer without Osama. Chinese economy is forecast to overtake USA in the next 5 years by imf. Iran is there just to mention a few, Russia is watching on the sidelines with more billionaires in Moscow than anyother city in d world.
Propaganda of France in ivory coast is now on the internet.
Bob Marley noted: 'caution because educated black man lives here'
Osama is US problem. I believe it is time Africa deals with poverty,ethnic wars and neocolonialism
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by dayokanu(m): 4:58am On May 02, 2011
So you dont need gragra to kill Osama?

Obama kills Osama
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 4:58am On May 02, 2011
MAY his soul RIP

God give me the will and strength to be the next Osama, Amen.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 5:00am On May 02, 2011
WTF is wrong with you, Zstranger? Not appropriate to joke about that type of stuff. Dude was a terrorist and killed a lot of people. Directly hurting the country you live in now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.