Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (44972 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by lynxnoon(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2011
yeah yeah. . . .
it would have been cool if dey got him alive . . . .though am sure enuf controversywud follow
even now am not kinda at ease cos he has more dan enuf lieutenants who r dedicated to their 'cause'  undecided undecided
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2011
@ink nerd  the american intelligence have his body custody right now and it has been fled to afghanistan to carry out a dna test
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by violent(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

your arguement is weak.are you saying yardua didn't have or give order for the crackdown on the boko haram leader which its ultimate goal would also to have him captured or killed ?

Yes he {Yardua} did, but he was captured, not killed in action!. . . Once he was captured, the process is to prosecute him through appropriate channels, the Nigerian Police failed in this regard!

It is only justifiable to kill him if he was exchanging live rounds with the Police.

Osama on the other hand has been declared an enemy of the United States, and the US congress has authorized a resolution which allows for the use of force against all perpetrators of the 911 attacks to either be apprehended alive or brought in dead.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jaybee3(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

@ink nerd  the american intelligence have his body custody right now and it has been fled to afghanistan to carry out a dna test
Stop yarning opaks . . . .
His body has been buried in the afghan sea after having been rejected by the saudis.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by roymary: 9:45am On May 02, 2011
jay bee:

Stop yarning opaks . . . .
His body has been buried in the afghan sea after having been rejected by the saudis.

So there wont be any real pictures eventually Arghhhhhh.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by klas(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2011
violent:

It's too early in the morning to be smoking deep shít!

The goal in any operation as in crack down of miscreants or terrorist, is to apprehend them alive if possible, and in turn, bring them to face Justice.  The Boko Haram  leader was captured, handcuffed and killed by the Nigerian Police, ---- I will repeat those words again[b] "Captured and Killed"![/b], no one gave the order, the Police simply took over the responsibilities of the courts to implement Judgement.

Osama's case is a completely different scenario, the standing order on Osama is to either capture or killed in action.  whichever is more convinient, clearly the Americans would have preferred the later!

So no one gave the order. The policemen carried out illegal action and the commisioner of police in charge of the Borno's operation then was rewarded with promotion to Assistant Inspector General for contravening presidential order.  americans prefer their killers captured dead (in your words) but nigerians prefer their own being given state welcome.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2011
he was killed in his luxurious mansion in Abbottabad about 200 yard to pakistan military base, the pakistan govt knew he was living there and they are protecting him, the american intelligence  are only suspicious when they found that the a big doesn't have a landline phone and no internet access
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Remii(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2011
roymary:

So there wont be any real pictures eventually Arghhhhhh.

sound like Al Pacino's SIMONE
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2011
Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin
Laden is killed by US ground forces in
Pakistan.
thank God
Muslim killers are dieing one b one,
One Day, all those ' failed' presidential candidates who killed innocent Nigerians including corpers
will all die! this
uneducated foo.ls muslim useless belief
Muslim are evil
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2011
@ roymary it  has not been buried yet us intelligence are carrying dna test right now in us military  base in afghanistan
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 9:51am On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

I never disputed that they had his body. What I said is, how can they confirm what they supposedly busied at sea? Unless they've taken samples and "buried" his body at sea like they keep claiming although I doubt that they actually dumped his body at sea.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by roymary: 9:52am On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

@ roymary it  has not been buried yet us intelligence are carrying dna test right now in us military  base in afghanistan

But i just saw it on CNN breaking news that they buried his body in sea already. The whole scenario is nerve-wrecking.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by paddylo1(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2011

cool cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by roymary: 9:52am On May 02, 2011
The damn stories are not adding up.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2011
roymary:

But i just saw it on CNN breaking news that they buried his body in sea already. The whole scenario is nerve-wrecking.

Don't mind him. I saw it on CNN too but I don't actually believe it.

roymary:

The damn stories are not adding up.

What do you expect, this the the US we're talking about tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2011
comfirm by the us commander in afghanistan on bbc said they got his body custody
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 9:55am On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

comfirm by the us commander in afghanistan on bbc said they got his body custody

Sweetie, it also says his body was buried at sea--Google it damnit!!

Links:
(1) http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1229&bih=497&btnG=Google+Search#hl=en&biw=1229&bih=497&site=webhp&sa=X&ei=o3C-TZn0BISgtwfExdTHBQ&ved=0CCEQvwUoAQ&q=Osama+buried+at+sea&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=822bf32b5c0e0691

(2) http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/02/501364/main20058795.shtml
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by violent(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2011
klas:

So no one gave the order. The policemen carried out illegal action and the commisioner of police in charge of the Borno's operation then was rewarded with promotion to Assistant Inspector General for contravening presidential order.  americans prefer their killers captured dead (in your words) but nigerians prefer their own being given state welcome. I think you smoked that thing too early.

When i meant no one gave the order, i was directly referring to the head of state, http://allafrica.com/stories/200908050058.html

It will be helpful if you could provide valid references to where the then commissioner of police was promoted to Assistant Inspector General!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2011
@ Inked_Nerd i just saw that on cnn tv that he has been buried at the sea, but the bbc said the body has been fled to afghanistan, media confusion
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Limaoscar: 9:59am On May 02, 2011
Hopefully this will now qualify Obama for American citizenship.

So you belief those clue-less  and desperate republicans??

Anyway thank God OSAMA is out but well meaning people world over should watch out for a little flexing of Al-Qaida Ideological muscles in the coming weeks. The person of OSAMA may have been killed but the ideology having been sold as a franchise all around the word including our own Nigeria is something to Worry more about.

There 's some funny poster on this thread who claimed that more muslims have been killed by OSAMA/Al-Qaida than any other group of persons. What a , shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed. Well I don't want this thread derailed so I will let us enjoy the reaction on the demise of Osama Bin Ladin.

Justice is partially served and a little bit of closure in the hearts of thousands and perharps millions who in one way or the other have suffered years of grief from the death of thousands of innocent  loved ones, bread-winners, colleagues, business partners, fellow citizens or friends across the world.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jaybee3(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

comfirm by the us commander in Afghanistan on BBC said they got his body custody
Dude they don't hold Muslim bodies after death. They get buried immediately.
I seriously doubt Obama will go on air to make an enormous claim about having had Osama killed if that wasn't the case. They performed face recognition on him and took sample of his DNA to have it re-confirmed for doubting thomases.

Another thing you should consider is, they probably have it confirmed that Osama was living in the compound before the operation. The Intelligence gathering was done for years and reports suggest they knew he was living in the compound since last year August. They have also arrested his 2 wives and 6 children
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2011
very huge relief for the family's of 911  victims the justice has been done at the end
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ajelerojnr: 10:04am On May 02, 2011
It a victory for the whole world against terrorism but, we need to be more vigilant because many OSAMA in our community. wink smiley grin kiss tongue cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by JimmyBoy1: 10:04am On May 02, 2011
I don't why people are crying foul over the fact osama's body has been buried.Do they expect to fly the body to New York and do a road show with it? Abeg if una no believe say dem don kil the guy, make una rest then.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Vidamia(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2011
Jack bauer is behind the capture killing of this guy. Lol
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2011
@jay bee the whole osama assassination is very weird hw can al qaeda leader live just  200 yard to military base in pakistan, pakistan president zardari knew something about this.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by roymary: 10:08am On May 02, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

I don't why people are crying foul over the fact osama's body has been buried.Do they expect to fly the body to New York and do a road show with it? Abeg if una no believe say dem don kil the guy, make una rest then.

True dat!  but whats up with no pictures?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 10:09am On May 02, 2011
@topic: I find it funny that for years American military "experts"  said he was hiding out in caves meanwhile he was under their noses the whole times.

ajelerojnr:

It a victory for the whole world against terrorism but, we need to be more vigilant because many OSAMA in our community. wink smiley grin kiss tongue cool

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooo, that's a good one. You say that as if someone else won't walk on by and take over.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Limaoscar: 10:13am On May 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, OBAMA kills OSAMA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin republican labelled "OSAMA" OBAMA  kills His American Arch-enemy OSAMA

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin An African Kills one Deadly MiddleEasterner for Americans, yet He is not a CITIZEN grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin ;DOBAMA kills OSAMA and secures for himself another four(4) years in office tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool

grin grin grin Barrack HUSSEIN Osama Obama has lived to see the Death of HUSSEIN and OSAMA grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jaybee3(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

@jay bee the whole osama assassination is very weird hw can al qaeda leader live just live 200 yard to military base in pakistan, pakistan president zardari knew something about this.
Not really actually, Osama has a lot of sympathisers hence the reason why he has been able to go underground for so long. Some elements in the pakistani hierarchy probably shielded him from being captured due to American's foreign policies or what not.
Ignore headlines and read between the lines

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.