Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45031 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by 190: 5:00am On May 02, 2011
SAKUR:

Osama bin Ladin is dead .Laila ilalalahu muhamadu rosululai insha Alahu.

Have fun in hell and say hello  to your buddy Sani Abacha .
cool cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:02am On May 02, 2011
God bless USA
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by BABE3: 5:03am On May 02, 2011
REALITY101:

God bless USA

Amen! cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 5:03am On May 02, 2011
^-- Amen to that.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:03am On May 02, 2011
BoKO HARAM has declared JIHAD in Nigeria!!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:04am On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

WTF is wrong with you, Zstranger? Not appropriate to joke about that type of stuff. Dude was a terrorist and killed a lot of people. Directly hurting the country you live in now.

But the US has been killing a lot of Arabs before Osama struck back.

The US started the whole shyyt and Osama was only defending his people.

If you look at the history and the genesis of everything, you'd realize that he was doing the right thing.

Anyhoo, I really adore him and admire his courage to stand up to the greatest terrorist in the world, the CIA
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 5:05am On May 02, 2011
I doubt if his sould will rest at all, not to talk of in peace. In any case, he faces his maker from now on. One thing is sure he's got to answer for that [size=14pt]72 virgins fib [/size] that has led hundreds of "primed" young men to their untimely and ghastly death  cool

zstranger:

MAY his soul RIP

God give me the will and strength to be the next Osama, Amen.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by member479760: 5:05am On May 02, 2011
Can someone get us animation of osama burning in hell fire?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:06am On May 02, 2011
Long Live Osama

Long Live the mujahideens

Long Live Al Qaeda
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 5:06am On May 02, 2011
Tell us something we don't know. Would that be the upteenth time they have declared Jihad?

engineerd:

BoKO HARAM has declared JIHAD in Nigeria!!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by perenren: 5:07am On May 02, 2011
The American government has once again demonstrated its resolve to bring people to justice no matter how long it takes.
This is one country that will spend $1000 to get to the root of 1cent issue. I commend president Obama for fulfilling one of
his campaign promises. Good job bro. You got my vote next election.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:07am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

MAY his soul RIP

God give me the will and strength to be the next Osama, Amen.

This zstranger dude cracks me up everytime grin grin

Be very careful of some inciteful statements you make from time to time wink
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 5:07am On May 02, 2011
At least show some respect for the country you live in.

Even if you don't view yourself as American, very rude to insult your hosts.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2011
If the SW has people like zstranger, then I just want a fully Christian nation in the East.  shocked
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:09am On May 02, 2011
nakedall:

Can someone get us animation of osama burning in hell fire?

Are you saying he won't be welcomed by 72 virgins? That suks. undecided
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by divinereal: 5:10am On May 02, 2011
I laff tire, OBL is in "Jenna" with his useless ideology.  Bleep with America you get seen!!! Where are the Islamists, Sweetnecta, vedaxcool and the likes? Hope you are enjoying this moment!!! Better get with reason and a 21st century ideology, your allah could no stop 21st century stealth bombers and weapons , YOU AND YOUR IDEOLOGY WILL ALWAYS BE DEFEATED!!!
Thank you Obama and the US intelligence, military and intelligence community!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 5:10am On May 02, 2011
There is something that I like about how America and Israel deal with Muslim terrorist.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by otokx(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2011
who are the 'they' that have his body?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:11am On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

At least show some respect for the country you live in.

Even if you don't view yourself as American, very rude to insult your hosts.

When the US was killing my brothers in Somalia, you didnt ask me to show respect

When they were killing my brethrens in Iraq for oil , where were you?

When they started arming Osama against the Russians, No one said anything

Compared to the innocent lives the US has taken, Osama is indeed a saint.

Anyhoo, Osama lives on in the heart of many of us.

May his soul RIP.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jamest3(m): 5:12am On May 02, 2011
Now his party with his 72 virgins begins grin Stupid tyrant!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:13am On May 02, 2011
divinereal:

I laff tire, OBL is in "Jenna" with his useless ideology.  bleep with America you get seen!!! Where are the Islamists, Sweetnecta, vedaxcool and the likes? Hope you are enjoying this moment!!! Better get with reason and a 21st century ideology, your allah could no stop 21st century stealth bombers and weapons , YOU AND YOUR IDEOLOGY WILL ALWAYS BE DEFEATED!!!
Thank you Obama and the US intelligence, military and intelligence community!

You are a reeeeetard.
The US did not kill him. His BGs did

They only released the body to the US to claim the 25 million dollars  bounty on his head.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by honorsam(m): 5:14am On May 02, 2011
Our muslim bruvs are fond of translating this to social upheaval
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:14am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

You are a reeeeetard.
The US did not kill him. His BGs did

They only released the body to the US to claim the 25 million dollars  bounty on his head.

LOL  grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:16am On May 02, 2011
^^^

Thats the fact.

He was dead more than a week ago. The US waited for DNA result to come back before announcing his death.

May God continue to be with him.

Long live the greatest freedom fighter to ever grace our world.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Success77: 5:16am On May 02, 2011
Its a great day! Justice has been done.  The whole world need to be on alert for retaliatory attacks from Osama followers.
Muslim leaders worldwide and all of us need to confront the SAD FACT i.e. NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, BUT MOST KNOWN TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.
Our muslim leaders need to reach out to their followers and be more vocal in their rejection of terrorists activities worldwide.

God bless the USA, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 5:16am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

When the US was killing my brothers in Somalia, you didnt ask me to show respect

When they were killing my brethrens in Iraq for oil , where were you?

When they started arming Osama against the Russians, No one said anything

Compared to the innocent lives the US has taken, Osama is indeed a saint.

Anyhoo, Osama lives on in the heart of many of us.

May his soul RIP.
Which muthafucking brother do you have in Somalia? Or Iraq? Man, fvck all of those dudes, stop all this nonsense. US decided to help out those dumb Somalis, all they got for their trouble was wahala.

US's policy from now on needs to be to let all these countries rot. . . not bother lifting a finger to help 'em.

Regarding Iraq. . . you mean the same guy who supressed both the Shiites and Kurds, genociding both (if I'm not mistaken)? Both of those groups (who form an absolute majority of the populace) benefited from the US toppling Hussein.

Anyway, Osama had no leg to stand on. He and his family were poor immigrants from Yemen. They were MADE in Saudi. To then threaten the interests of a country that MADE you, lifted you out of poverty is utterly distasteful to me.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by divinereal: 5:17am On May 02, 2011
zstranger abeg go and sit down! Enlightenment will always defeat madness,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:18am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

^^^

Thats the fact.

He was dead more than a week ago. The US waited for DNA result to come back before announcing his death.

I know, I know! But what the hell was he doing in a mansion in the middle of a major town!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:19am On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

Which muthafucking brother do you have in Somalia? Or Iraq? Man, fvck all of those dudes, stop all this nonsense. US decided to help out those dumb Somalis, all they got for their trouble was wahala.

US's policy from now on needs to be to let all these countries rot. . . not bother lifting a finger to help 'em.

Regarding Iraq. . . you mean the same guy who supressed both the Shiites and Kurds, genociding both (if I'm not mistaken)? Both of those groups (who form an absolute majority of the populace) benefited from the US toppling Hussein.

Anyway, Osama had no leg to stand on. He and his family were poor immigrants from Yemen. They were MADE in Saudi. To then threaten the interests of a country that MADE you, lifted you out of poverty is utterly distasteful to me.

The US version of the story sounds true and convincing, init?

Anyway, we know the truth, and you think Osama just woke up one-day to start killing Americans?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by contracult: 5:19am On May 02, 2011
Any southerner living in the north better gerrout. It may be a rough few days o.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:21am On May 02, 2011
Aigbofa:

I know, I know! But what the hell was he doing in a mansion in the middle of a major town!

Dumb move on his part.

But I like his charisma, intelligence, perseverance and patience. I see him more a a freedom fighter than a terrorist.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:21am On May 02, 2011
I want to eat the monster's body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.