Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45021 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 5:21am On May 02, 2011
Are you just fvking around or actually serious?

Man I hope you are just joking. You need to chill out and make sure you don't say any of this type of stuff in public, it'll get you in a lot of trouble.

Wait til you are safely in Nigeria at least.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Chyz2: 5:22am On May 02, 2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:22am On May 02, 2011
Great news but I am worry abt the aftermath.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:22am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

Dumb move on his part.

But I like his charisma, intelligence, perseverance and patience. I see him more a a freedom fighter than a terrorist.

No. He was a terrorist.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 5:24am On May 02, 2011
How will Osama Bin Laden gain access to those 72 virgins if his cadaver is in custody of US forces ?  

Hell, they might even cut off his wee-wee, to make SURE he gets no virgins.

Enquiring minds want to know.  Who gets Osama's virgins now, and can punters at least sample them without having to die for the privilege ?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 5:24am On May 02, 2011
This is great news though. One less terrorist! smiley
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 5:25am On May 02, 2011
Drag his body through the streets of DC.

Let us spit on his body.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:26am On May 02, 2011
Jakumo:

How will Osama Bin Laden gain access to those 72 virgins if his cadaver is in custody of US forces ?  

Hell, they might even cut off his wee-wee, to make SURE he gets no virgins.

Enquiring minds want to know.  Who gets Osama's virgins now, and can punters at least sample them without having to die for the privilege ?

Ayman al Zawahiri, maybe.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:26am On May 02, 2011
Haha, Obama just rigged the forthcoming election, 21st Century Style, 2nd Term Guaranteed!!
Hitler's death was announced on
May 1st 1945 now Osama Bin
Laden death was May 1st 2011
is it a coincidence? 66yrz
illuminati.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 5:27am On May 02, 2011
Aigbofa:

Ayman al Zawahiri, maybe.

Ha ha  I thought he was more into child molestation.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:27am On May 02, 2011
Jakumo:

Ha ha  I thought he was more into child molestation.

Please respect the good doctor.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ivynwa(f): 5:29am On May 02, 2011

quote by Aro
Just knew Obama would kill Osama !!!
You nairalanders never cease to give me good doses of laughter, this is my second good laugh today.

Yeah boy! It's not really heartwarming to rejoice over the death of another person yet this is a person that engineered the death of thousands of innocent people and above all stole the peace of our world or hasn't anybody noticed that the world has been full of wars and hatred and deaths of innocent in wars after that 9/11 attack of his. It was during those wars that people became hardened as to be strapping bombs on themselves and killing and maiming themselves and others What wickedness!
IF NOT FOR ANYTHING THE WORLD CAN TAKE A BREATH OF RELIEF.
It was also that attack that increased hatred for moslems across the world even when it isn't every muslim that is bad and as Obama said in his speech the same Osama has killed thousands of muslims too.

I am hoping that his followers can chill and see the futility in warring and killing so that the world can go back to when we all had peace and people are minding their business and doing their thing religious wise without hatred from others. I am a christian yet I admire the devotion with which moslems do their religious worship. Let us allow love back into our world.

Omo,
I follow trip for that Obama's swagger as he walks out after his speech, that is one hell of a happy man and I am happy for him, in a way he helped vindicate Bush who is being blamed from alll angles for embarking on those wars. Yet I am still pained at the many people that have died in those wars. May their souls rest in peace.

Our Jonathan should hurriedly send down forces (military or otherwise) down the north to stop those killers that are denying us peace. Anything in the news is enough to make them kill and we don't want to mourn anybody again. The hearts of people are broken enough please.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ivynwa(f): 5:30am On May 02, 2011
I am still trying to get round to what motivated a man to wake up and strategize for airplanes to be hijacked and ran into buildings so as to kill people. The world should stop hating on one another's religion as he has instigated because such a man had no religion in his heart in the first place.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ceasyc(f): 5:32am On May 02, 2011
just watched President Obama on CNN: osama bin laden has been killed in a house in Pakistan

and they took custody of his body. justice has been done Obama said.

~AMEN LORD I SAY~!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kilode1: 5:33am On May 02, 2011
Aigbofa:

I know, I know! But what the hell was he doing in a mansion in the middle of a major town!

Good question

Dude would have been safer hiding in Las Vegas. Apparently, Ho's protect their clients better than Pakistanis.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by henry101(m): 5:34am On May 02, 2011
Someone here is really pathetic.
A cold blooded ani/mal.
How do you justify Osama killing his people.
He is fighting for Islam but he enjoys killing muslims who go against him.
One demented sick individual is wandering here.
Spit on him.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Makbo: 5:34am On May 02, 2011
Are you ready for a nuclear hellstorm?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On May 02, 2011
So, when is the Nollywood movie "Obama Kill Osama : The American Revenge!" expected??
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:35am On May 02, 2011
obama, osama, it's all the same  tongue

JK
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 5:35am On May 02, 2011
Ding Dong the witch is dead! He can be hiding in the Church for all I care
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by naijaking1: 5:36am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

Dumb move on his part.

But I like his charisma, intelligence, perseverance and patience. I see him more a a freedom fighter than a terrorist.

I know people like you worship Osama. I know Boko Haram, and all that nonsense in Nigeria. I hope all you Osama worshippers will meet his fate sooner rather than later.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by nnenaeze(f): 5:36am On May 02, 2011
Obama Dead?? thats all good and fine but now his supporters will come for vengence, I'm definetly leaving the United States now!!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by eghost247(m): 5:36am On May 02, 2011
good news
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:37am On May 02, 2011
[size=15pt]“America is a great power possessed of tremendous military might and a wide-ranging economy, but all this is built on an unstable foundation which can be targeted, with special attention to its obvious weak spots. If America is hit in one hundredth of these weak spots, God willing, it will stumble, wither away and relinquish world leadership[/size].” Long Live Osama
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 5:38am On May 02, 2011
Hitler's death was announced on
May 1st 1945 now Osama Bin
Laden death was May 1st 2011
is it a coincidence?

is anything surprising anymore these days.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by HotieTima(f): 5:39am On May 02, 2011
oooohh god this is going to bring a huge war, may the lord have mercy for the innocent souls that may be effect by this.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:40am On May 02, 2011
naijaking1:

I know people like you worship Osama. I know Boko Haram, and all that nonsense in Nigeria. I hope all you Osama worshippers will meet his fate sooner rather than later.

We will all die sooner or later. Better to go out a warrior than to live a coward under the mortal fear of the greatest terrorist country in the world.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 5:41am On May 02, 2011
^^or better to know where you're going after you die?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:41am On May 02, 2011
“[size=15pt]We treat them in the same way. Those who kill our women and innocent, we kill their women and innocent, until they refrain[/size].”  May his soul RIP. Long live the greatest freedom fighter

To Osama, its an eye for three-thousand lives.

May his soul RIP.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by efisher(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2011
Obama has just got a return ticket to the white house on a platter of gold with this achievement. No need to campaign. Lol
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 5:42am On May 02, 2011
nnenaeze:

Obama Dead?? thats all good and fine but now his supporters will come for vengence, I'm definetly leaving the United States now!!!!

Na OSAMA die ohhhhhhhhhh no be OBAMA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.