Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (44987 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2011
tpia@:

what is going on in plain sight here?

Justice is going down up in here, Tpia,   JUSTICE !
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 6:05am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:
If you think the US actually killed him, then is it safe to assume that you believe Obama was probably  not born in the US?
Who care? History has it that OBAMA is the first black US president and OSAMA was killed under his command. Those two fact will never change even if Obama die tonight. kapish?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by eghost247(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2011
tpia@:

i wonder why both came out at the same time.

what is going on in plain sight here?
u people have started saying rubbish what has those two got to do with eachother
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 6:05am On May 02, 2011
Hitler & #OBL's death both announced May 1st, Guess how many years apart, 66, If we look harder, the 3rd 6 wd b lurking around,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2011
prince_onx:

Who care? History has it that OBAMA is the first black US president and OSAMA was killed under his command. Those two fact will never change even if Obama die tonight. kapish?

You ain't lyin' my brother. You ain't lyin'.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 6:07am On May 02, 2011
[size=18pt]As for their accusations of terrorizing the innocent, the children, and the women, these are in the category of 'accusing others with their own affliction in order to fool the masses.' The evidence overwhelmingly shows America and Israel killing the weaker men, women and children in the Muslim world and elsewhere. A few examples of this are seen in the recent Qana massacre in Lebanon, and the death of more than 600,000 Iraqi children because of the shortage of food and medicine which resulted from the boycotts and sanctions against the Muslim Iraqi people, also their withholding of arms from the Muslims of Bosnia-Herzegovina leaving them prey to the Christian Serbians who massacred and raped in a manner not seen in contemporary history. Not to forget the dropping of the H-bombs on cities with their entire populations of children, elderly, and women, on purpose, and in a premeditated manner as was the case with Hiroshima and Nagasaki[/size].
Osama bin Laden, The greatest Freedom fighter of our time.
In Nida'ul Islam magazine October-November 1996
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 6:08am On May 02, 2011
moha00nine:

Hitler & #OBL's death both announced May 1st, Guess how many years apart, 66, If we look harder, the 3rd 6 wd b lurking around,

funny (perhaps).
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 6:11am On May 02, 2011
[size=18pt]We believe that the biggest thieves in the world are Americans and the biggest terrorists on earth are the Americans.[/size]
Osama bin Laden, The Greatest Freedom Fighter of the 21st century
On ABC's Nightline, June 10, 1998
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On May 02, 2011
Anyone care to place a bet on how much longer it takes to ban this ululating monkey ?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 6:13am On May 02, 2011
i do hope no sleeper cells will be activated with all this suspicious stuff going on?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 6:15am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

[size=18pt]We believe that the biggest thieves in the world are Americans and the biggest terrorists on earth are the Americans.[/size]
Osama bin Laden, The Greatest Freedom Fighter of the 21st century
On ABC's Nightline, June 10, 1998

No one give a rat A55 about your believe. He can continue his freedom fight in hell! he's got more fight to do over there.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2011

cool President Obama
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 6:16am On May 02, 2011
[size=18pt]We, Yours truly included,  declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal, whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation of the Prophet's Night Travel Land [Palestine].[/size]
Osama bin Laden
CNN interview 1997
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:16am On May 02, 2011
The whole world is watching.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by eghost247(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2011
[size=20pt]HOPEFULLY DONALD TRUMP WONT ASK FOR OSAMAS DEAD CERTIFICATE[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:17am On May 02, 2011
omg, where are the MODs?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2011

President Obama tells the world that Osama Bin Laden is dead. smiley
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 6:19am On May 02, 2011
OSAMA Lives on.

We will never forget.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 6:20am On May 02, 2011
I raise my glass to Barac Obama, the President and Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

I'm flying the star spangled banner in my front yard with great joy and euphoria in my heart this day, y'all.   All is well in the universe at this time, and it will only get better.

[size=14pt]Barac Obama, you is da man ! [/size]  Let all critics scurry back into their filthy holes, for this man Barac Obama has done what George Bush could only dream about, right up till when he left office as a private citizen.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 6:22am On May 02, 2011
^^

You are not making any sense.

senile much?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Effiko(m): 6:22am On May 02, 2011
*authenticnews*

d guy is dead 4 real

good riddance to bad rubbish
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 6:23am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

^^

You are not making any sense.

senile much?

Just stop it okay.

ah ahn, kilo n yun e lara gan nan?

Jakumo:

I raise my glass to Barac Obama, the President and Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

I'm flying the star spangled banner in my front yard with great joy and euphoria in my heart this day, y'all.   All is well in the universe at this time, and it will only get better.

[size=14pt]Barac Obama, you is da man ! [/size]  Let all critics scurry back into their filthy holes, for this man Barac Obama has done what George Bush could only dream about, right up till when he left office as a private citizen.

LOL @ "You is da man".

My little ghetto friend  tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2011

Everyone is happy.  cheesy

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Ain't no stoppin' Barac   HUH     he's on the move ! [/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Princek12(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2011
[size=18pt]Obama don kill Osama

Obama for your mommas

Obama brings the drama

haha
[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:25am On May 02, 2011
Obamamania! All hail President Obama

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Thirst4Lif: 6:26am On May 02, 2011
President Obama just GUARANTEED himself a re-election!

People are dancing in the streets across the U.S. and in front

of the White House!
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:28am On May 02, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

President Obama just GUARANTEED himself a re-election!

People are dancing in the streets across the U.S. and in front

of the White House!
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Most of us know, because most of us are in the United States. I live in Washington DC as we speak. cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 6:28am On May 02, 2011
Fstranger: I was away eating dinner, otherwise i'd have addressed this earlier.

Your position is absolutely wrong and immoral.

A man cannot enter another man's house and then celebrate/praise his host's enemies.

You owe the USA your loyalty. But if you aren't willing to give them their due, then at least be silent.

It is absolutely wrong to be living a country, benefiting from it and praising its enemies. It is disloyal and disgusting.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2011
Obamamania !    Dang I sho'nuff love the sound of that.   Let Obamamania RULE this day.   Wave y'hands in the air like you just don't care.  Obamamania is ON, right now.

That man,  that GIANT, Barac Hussein Obama, truly deserves this blizzard of accolades, AND a second term in office.  

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.