Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45032 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by swisscash(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2011
Another person will replace soon, dis nt the end of it. Bt atleast their mind will be at ease
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ufumes(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2011
Ha ha ha. Finally. What took them so long?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by SAKUR: 7:16am On May 02, 2011
prince_onx:

Sure! where you wan make we block cool

Al Qaeda supporter, you can post the pics here if you have it .
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ufumes(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2011
Ha ha ha. Finally. What took them so long?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by naijangel7(f): 7:18am On May 02, 2011
EzeUche__:

^^^

Kobojunkie sounds like Faux News.  grin

grin grin grin "To the Fox newstable: That was not my real birth video, it's a children's cartoon, call Disney if you don't believe me"!!!! cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 7:19am On May 02, 2011
SAKUR:

Al Qaeda supporter, you can post the pics here if you have it .

Ol'boy mind yourself oh! which one be if I have it? where you wan make I get that kind thing?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 7:21am On May 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Exactly what I was saying.

But then, his death does not signify the end of American-Islamic war, but more of a consolation to his victims' family. Ofcourse, another mo-ron is going to replace Osama.

Ha, I can't wait to see how this is gonna play out in the next couple of years. Lemme go stock up on popcorn and pretzels while I watch this hole thing blow up in America's face tongue

I bet Bush Jr. is has a major ḅitch fit right now because he didn't find Osama.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ekpoma1: 7:22am On May 02, 2011
That probably might be his relative who they look alike.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ha, I can't wait to see how this is gonna play out in the next couple of years. Lemme go stock up on popcorn and pretzels while I watch this hole thing blow up in America's face tongue

Hush and make some bitter leaf soup. tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by folafola(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2011
GET THE FULL GIST OF HOW HE GOT KILLED HERE AND NOW http://www.ictinfoblog.com/2011/05/how-osama-bin-ladin-was-killed.html
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by COOLDK(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2011
Its so disgusting putting d whole world in darkness.
All d report keep saying "Obama announces Osama's death, body in U.S custody" without giving news men d room to show us d death pics 2 confirm whether its real.
I belief this is still a propagander towards launching Obama's 2nd term ambition. Osama may still be alive. D truth will be revealed.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 7:25am On May 02, 2011
@Inked Nerd: So you think it'd have been better to just leave him be?  undecided

Or what are you saying? I think killing him was the right thing to do. Yes, he'll probably be replaced. . . but the guy who replaces him will have lost lots of knowledge, access to funds (OBL is/was a very rich guy), access to networks of supporters, etc.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:26am On May 02, 2011
swisscash:

Another person will replace soon, dis nt the end of it. Bt atleast their mind will be at ease

There was never anytime the world is safe ,so it makes no sense trying to create a perfect and secure world which goes against the natural order of events.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2011
Who cares if he will be replaced? The man who was responsible for thousands of deaths not only in America, but in Kenya, Tazania, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan is now dead.

The world is a very dangerous place. Why should we be more worried now that he is dead?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by werepeLeri: 7:32am On May 02, 2011
COOL DK:

Its so disgusting putting d whole world in darkness.
All d report keep saying "Obama announces Osama's death, body in U.S custody" without giving news men d room to show us d death pics 2 confirm whether its real.
I belief this is still a propagander towards launching Obama's 2nd term ambition. Osama may still be alive. D truth will be revealed.

u make no sense.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by JUO(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2011
great improvement
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 7:35am On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Inked Nerd: So you think it'd have been better to just leave him be?  undecided

Or what are you saying? I think killing him was the right thing to do. Yes, he'll probably be replaced. . . but the guy who replaces him will have lost lots of knowledge, access to funds (OBL is/was a very rich guy), access to networks of supporters, etc.

That's not what I was saying. Honestly, I didn't they they would ever "catch" him and I could have cared less. I've never felt sorry for the US when it comes to all the terrorist incidents that has happened involving them and I will never feel sorry for them. Even if the guy who replaces him doesn't have as much knowledge, the point is, it will NEVER stop.

EzeUche__:

Hush and make some bitter leaf soup.  tongue

Ah ah EzeUche, leave me alone. I've never been mean to you so why would you tell me to go make soup? undecided
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by werepeLeri: 7:35am On May 02, 2011
Kobojunkie:

According to CNN, what I heard(I think)

---- Intelligence was gathered 4 years ago on the nickname of the courier that handled Osama's deliveries(or something like that), as well as the potential        locations of the mansion. This intelligence was  extracted from detainees

---- 2 years ago, the intelligence agencies were able to obtain the real name of the courier and his brother and able to put a trace on them.

---- Last August, the intelligence agencies got substantial information on the location of the mansion but still needed to make sure the intelligence was credible

-----last week, Obama ordered the strike and BOOM . . . Obama is dead

----- 2 other men were killed during the raid. A woman was killed -- she was used as a shield by one of the other men.

Obama is dead? Shut up for once u fu cking tramp.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ballachi101(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2011
Conspiracy theorists believe bros Osama bin Laden has been dead for a while, he was kept 'alive' by war fiends who stood to gain in the war against terrorism,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 02, 2011

just found this

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 02, 2011
EzeUche__:

Who cares if he will be replaced? The man who was responsible for thousands of deaths not only in America, but in Kenya, Tazania, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan is now dead.

The world is a very dangerous place. Why should we be more worried now that he is dead?

America made him into whatever he became,the same way they are turning innocent civilians into potential terrorists.They use them and when they turn against them,they tag them as terrorists.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by bidemi12(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2011
hooaaahhh!!!!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kobojunkie: 7:42am On May 02, 2011
ballachi101:

Conspiracy theorists believe bros Osama bin Laden has been dead for a while,  he was kept 'alive' by war fiends who stood to gain in the war against terrorism,

There is nothings folks won't make up!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by frebor(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2011
The real terror - Its definitely the US.
"Dear US, u still have that
"Mission accomplished" banner? I think it's time to get it out of storage now, GET UR bleeping BUTTS OFF THE MIDDLE EAST!"
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kengreat: 7:45am On May 02, 2011
*ACCELERATES ANY INTERNET CONNECTION.  (  see video of soon to come accelerator: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1531158413356
* BROWSE WITH A USA IP ADDRESS.
*BEST COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY IN THE MARKET
AND MUCH MORE.

FOR DETAILS: CALL 08038653895, 07025279792
   OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.mimshach-tech.com

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 7:47am On May 02, 2011
frebor:

The real terror - Its definitely the US.
"Dear US, u still have that
"Mission accomplished" banner? I think it's time to get it out of storage now, GET your bleeping BUTTS OFF THE MIDDLE EAST!"

It's not just the Middle East. They need to get the hell out of every other country they're freakin' occupying tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by bidemi12(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It's not just the Middle East. They need to get the hell out of every other country they're freakin' occupying tongue

We'll think about it. . . . . .
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 7:51am On May 02, 2011
They've nothing more than a bunch of land grabin' oil sucking thieves.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 7:51am On May 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[size=12pt][font=times]
That's not what I was saying. Honestly, I didn't they they would ever "catch" him and I could have cared less. I've never felt sorry for the US when it comes to all the terrorist incidents that has happened involving them and I will never feel sorry for them.
Hrm. This made me pause. Sort of the same issue I had with fstranger. You live in NYC right now, yes? You live in the US? Doesn't that alone mean they command at least a little bit of your loyalty? If not that, at least neutrality?

Maybe this analogy is wrong. . . but if I'm living in somebody else's house, I feel I owe them something, especially when it involves them and their enemy.

Even if the guy who replaces him doesn't have as much knowledge, the point is, it will NEVER stop.
Agreed. Won't stop, but they've been weakened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.