Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? (2086 Views)

..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by Pennywise(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2011
@OP
Why not if she served well
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by toyemz(f): 6:46pm On May 02, 2011
@190

So u speak pidgin as well

Nice

and your point is, ?
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by toyemz(f): 6:48pm On May 02, 2011
@pennywise

Why not if she served well

me being curious oh

what do you mean by that?
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by 190: 7:05pm On May 02, 2011
toyemz:

@190

So u speak pidgin as well

Nice

and your point is, ?

That you dont speak pidgin shocked angry
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by sexylogan(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2011
The poster is financing his ex's wedding. I thot i'd seen it all. SMH
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 02, 2011
Waste of time!
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by Nekai(f): 8:21pm On May 02, 2011
Of course I would finance my ex's wedding. I would also finance thier honeymoon, the purchace of their first home, and the school fees for their children. tongue
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by toyemz(f): 8:44pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^^
very funny
but good one
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by toyemz(f): 8:46pm On May 02, 2011
@190

That you dont speak pidgin

wtf
i am renaming you contradictions
you seem to like doing it quite a lot
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by 190: 8:50pm On May 02, 2011
^one day we both would fight on this forum and it would be bloody!! angry
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by toyemz(f): 8:59pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^
sharpening my sword and cutlass and machete in anticipation
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by 190: 9:13pm On May 02, 2011
grin grin grin pls may i ask how old u are wink
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by toyemz(f): 9:23pm On May 02, 2011
@190

cheesy cheesy

why is it relevant at this point?
but hey nothing to hide there
same age as the girls you always dream about
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by 190: 9:24pm On May 02, 2011
Put it on your profile lemme check it out then 

u could take it off l8ta cheesy
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by ektbear: 9:29pm On May 02, 2011
@OP: lmao. is she on drugs?
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2011
@ OP grin grin

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6tMsshE1GM[/flash]
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by amefi(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2011
@ OP. If God has so much blessed me to be a blessing to others, i tell you, she would partake of my belevolence/charity/philantropy/generosity. No wonder the Bible says there is a man that scattereth and yet increaseth, but there is another that holdeth back more that is necessary, its a way that leadeth to poverty. Prov11:24. It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts20:35c. In fact, i will thank my God for the opportunity to help her and God will be glorified in her life.
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by 190: 9:36pm On May 02, 2011
amefi:

@ OP. If God has so much blessed me to be a blessing to others, i tell you, she would partake of my belevolence/charity/philantropy/generosity. No wonder the Bible says there is a man that scattereth and yet increaseth, but there is another that holdeth back more that is necessary, its a way that leadeth to poverty. Prov11:24. It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts20:35c. In fact, i will thank my God for the opportunity to help her and God will be glorified in her life.

Amefi please carry your wahala to one side ABEG!! grin grin

Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by Kelvinj(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2011
Well poster i think u should even give her ur house & car if u have those, good samaritian
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by amefi(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2011
190:

Amefi please carry your wahala to one side ABEG!! grin grin

When i was writing my comment, somefin told me 190 was goin to rebuke me 4 it and truly, has done it. I trust my instinct. Funny enough, believe it or not that is how God wants everybody to react to events of life no matter whose ox is gored. Peace starts from the mind.
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by toyemz(f): 9:52pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^

okay oh
but i really cant see you turning the other cheek in every situation in the name of peace
talk true oh
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by amefi(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^

okay oh
but i really cant see you turning the other cheek in every situation in the name of peace
talk true oh

By the grace of God i always allow peace to reign even if i have to be tagged a fool.
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On May 02, 2011
Hmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by horny4u(f): 10:16pm On May 02, 2011
Is she the type that visits Woli? grin shocked shocked
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by N101: 10:28pm On May 02, 2011
@ OP - I suggest next time she's foolish enough to give you an ultimatum regarding assistance for her wedding, say these three words:

[center]"I dey laff"[/center]

I'm sure if you say it often enough, not only will she stop bugging you, but she'll remove you from her list of friends on FB  grin

Are you sure she's getting married and not just trying to get money from you for a shopping trip?
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by amefi(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmmm. lipsrsealed

WERIN DEY HAPUN MRS. CHIMA?
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2011
Amefi di player. Long time to speak smiley
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On May 02, 2011
Sis, look at the romantic section page number some strange shit going on huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? by Mynd44: 3:36am On May 03, 2011
Why will you not finance a maga now is a maga forever and please don't forget her parents' clothes her wedding gown her husband's suit and the bed sheet for the first night.
I had always suspected that the upper linits of supidity was on Nairaland and this is one of the evidence

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trouble Has Brought Me Back Here On Nairaland. / He Doesnt Call Her / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.