Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (2084 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vanbonattel: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2014
Girls are maaaaad, why could she keep me waiting whil i see her chatting with the new boy in the hood whom she claims is chasing her. and i wait for one hour while she stands trhere listening to his idiott lies and am left to catch cold. If I catch her in my house again, na cutlass i go use pursue her. rubbishsh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by tshegs19: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Uhmm

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vanbonattel: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2014
tshegs19: Uhmm

is that all you have to say, you no bi better person ooo
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Afrok(m): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Bros ur topic says "U just broke up with ur babe" but nothing to show that u've broken up with her apart from rants about the way U were left alone on a cold night.
When U tell her " babe it's over between us, I quit this relationship coz I can't take all these shits anymore" then come back and tell us how U told her so.

Anyways, goodluck with ur babe.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2014
.....So your babe dey corner dey listen to the new kid on the block, you vex say she abandon you, then in anger and frustration you come open thread for Nairaland, na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by nekaa(f): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2014
life moves on..
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vanbonattel: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2014
Afrok: Bros ur topic says "U just broke up with ur babe" but nothing to show that u've broken up with her apart from rants about the way U were left alone on a cold night.
When U tell her " babe it's over between us, I quit this relationship coz I can't take all these shits anymore" then come back and tell us how U told her so.

Anyways, goodluck with ur babe.

i told her its over and she was begging for forgiveness, but i sense she likes the new boy. This is a girl that nearly slapped me last week that I waS walking with a course mate. now this.

I think she wants to break too, if na last yr when we quarrel, she should have bn sending me text upon text to forgive, am still awake waiting for her text but no way.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Baddestguyp(m): 12:32am On Oct 04, 2014
good news cool
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vanbonattel: 12:33am On Oct 04, 2014
imas: .....So your babe dey corner dey listen to the new kid on the block, you vex say she abandon you, then in anger and frustration you come open thread for Nairaland, na wa o.

we had appointment for this night, she was supposed to come by 8pm but she failed, kept busyin her line till i saw them.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Afrok(m): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2014
vanbonattel:

i told her its over and she was begging for forgiveness, but i sense she likes the new boy. This is a girl that nearly slapped me last week that I waS walking with a course mate. now this.

I think she wants to break too, if na last yr when we quarrel, she should have bn sending me text upon text to forgive, am still awake waiting for her text but no way.
ok... Now I believe U, welcome to the club of the newest singles in town wink
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 04, 2014
vanbonattel:

we had appointment for this night, she was supposed to come by 8pm but she failed, kept busyin her line till i saw them.
Well don't be angry, that is life, get a new babe to make her jealous.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Emmysteve(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2014
I hate make up stories. Its becoming boring and annoying on nairaland. Infact i don't bother reading them at all. They (youngwizzy, Liability, andyblaze etc ) would think they are doing it for fun but its gradually killing the fun of nairaland because it wil be difficult to distinguish make up stories from the real ones .
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 12:49am On Oct 04, 2014
Picture of the eediot while talking to her or I don't believe this write-up
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AfricanApple(f): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2014
pls stop feeling so heartbroken, its not d end of d world
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by herald9: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2014
AfricanApple: pls stop feeling so heartbroken, its not d end of d world
night Crawler
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 04, 2014
You get heart gan oo and you realy gentle, I wud have walked away like 10min,

Expect her back
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Greatloaded1: 1:50am On Oct 04, 2014
How To Root Infinix Zero Using Root Genius

How can I make the Mtn 4.5GB Night plan work during the day

2014/2015 Postgraduate Academic Calendar For FUTA 2nd Semester

2014/2015 UNIPORT 2nd Semester Resumption Date Announced
vanbonattel: Girls are maaaaad, why could she keep me waiting whil i see her chatting with the new boy in the hood whom she claims is chasing her. and i wait for one hour while she stands trhere listening to his idiott lies and am left to catch cold. If I catch her in my house again, na cutlass i go use pursue her. rubbishsh.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 04, 2014
vanbonattel:

your gentleness no dey this world
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by folameme(f): 2:34am On Oct 04, 2014
imas:
Well don't be angry, that is life, get a new babe to make her jealous.
that's a very wrong advice,why do pple jump into r/ship without having a purpose for it?feelings aint a play thing,the word LOVE is a very sacred thing,buh i wonder why its been played around wit,jst move on wit life if u knw u can't settle d ish wit her and dnt jump into anoda r/ship becos u're bored,lonely or single,always have a purpose/reason before going into smthg,female/male aint a play thing!!!. enough said!
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by adrainuche(m): 3:00am On Oct 04, 2014
OP never take decisions when your angry, For dese i consider you stupid, No offence and You sound like a very young individual perharps you can focus on much more inportant aspect of your life ...
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2014
ŚŤŐP. ŤÁĶĨŃĞ ŴĔĔĎ angry

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2014
cool, she has moved on with the next nigga

Oya get yourself another girl. Life goes on
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mesoade(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2014
folameme: that's a very wrong advice,why do pple jump into r/ship without having a purpose for it?feelings aint a play thing,the word LOVE is a very sacred thing,buh i wonder why its been played around wit,jst move on wit life if u knw u can't settle d ish wit her and dnt jump into anoda r/ship becos u're bored,lonely or single,always have a purpose/reason before going into smthg,female/male aint a play thing!!!. enough said!
what is this one saying undecided ,he said they had an appointment and he was calling her she kept busying it only for him to see her with another boy(who she had earlier told him,was wooing her)and was listening to his beautiful nothings,and to worsen it my guy dey 4 cold dey wait 4 am u cum tok say make he no break up,mtcheew,iffah vex 4 u ehn . . Abeg bros,u don do d ryt thing jawe
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vanbonattel: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Happy news, she walked into my room two hours ago and apologise. Yippee! Am so happy,
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
vanbonattel:

You go wait till jisos come , I think you're the one who just got dumped.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vanbonattel: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
neoapocalypse:

You go wait till jisos come , I think you're the one who just got dumped.
tongue
na lie, just finished banging her sweet toto tongue
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Chimerase(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Send me her number leme counsel her
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
vanbonattel:

tongue
na lie, just finished banging her sweet toto tongue

For your mind
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by valmunich(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hahaha.. We need more of this kinda story. These hoes ain't loyal cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by misshoree(f): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
And why is he telling us now
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vanbonattel: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
neoapocalypse:

For your mind

another fight today cheesy
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by FLAWLES(f): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
SEE AS i DE LOOK YUH LYK MUMU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Older Women Seeking For Younger Men | Older Men Seeking For Younger Women / Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old / Just Saw This.funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.