Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic (37594 Views)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by UNUKHASO: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2021
You people lack exposure to what they have for you ahead of time how many people have lost their lives in keeping the country one till now the problem still exists how many pilots, how many soldiers, how many ngo's, how many policemen, how many people still counting on their loses from the insurgency and you want to be part of the unresolved issues
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Truthisit: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Awon elesin were. They are sad seeing their people living in freedom.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by 9jaRealist: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Koryc:
They can migrate to the north while the real Yorubas have their own country.

Apparently a country where diversity will not be tolerated...SMDH angry
>
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by 9jaRealist: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2021
UNUKHASO:
You people lack exposure to what they have for you ahead of time how many people have lost their lives in keeping the country one till now the problem still exists how many pilots, how many soldiers, how many ngo's, how many policemen, how many people still counting on their loses from the insurgency and you want to be part of the unresolved issues

Ask Americans or Brits the same thing...
>
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Daddy12daddy: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by seunjungle1(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2021
Be realistic for once guy

Tinubuadvocate:
The fact is that nobody ready for oduduwa republic or whatever we are good to still remain in Nigeria. However if there is a need for that we will surely get it forget Yoruba muslims or Christians Yoruba. Yoruba population is about 45m so what are we saying.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by ivolt: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Sterope:
Agenda must agend
What do you mean?
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by KGD10: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Empiree:
oh I see. You are White man's shave. I got you grin

A fiscal federalism with resource control under a white is far better than being ruled by a useless dumb never do well Fulani.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by jude79(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
The trees keep voting for the axe because it's handle is made of wood, not knowing that the axe is behind the killing of trees

I can still remember a Yoruba Muslim leader saying that Yoruba, fulanis are one.
In the Lord of the rings;
Saruman: gandalf, let us work together wit
Sauron, to be on the powerful side
history.
Gandalf: when has the great saruman
replaced wisdom with foolishness,
sauron does not share power, his
goal is to conquer and subdue.

Fulani doesn't share power, you can only get oppression and feel your self subdued, while slaving for them.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Empiree: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
KGD10:

A fiscal federalism with resource control under a white is far better than being ruled by a useless dumb never do well Fulani.
See again, I have said it before that Yoruba nation agitators have nothing to offer. Your noises are built around anti-fulani.

Are you telling me that only fulani messed up Nigeria?. What happened to allocations to every state?. Are fulani responsible for the embezzlement?. If that's not clear to you, how about recent COVID-19 palliative hidden at warehouses and one of your Yorùbá representative boldly said she meant to use palliative for her birthday?. Are FULANI responsible for this as well?. And the lady still holds her position and walks freely without consequences.

Are FULANI responsible for all those SS, SW politicians arraigned for looting and they suddenly "fainted" in court room or during panel interrogation?.

How about Niger-Delta dude who looted billions of naira meant for local infrastructures?. How about Fayose, Dino Malaye etc?.. FULANI are responsible for their misconducts as well right?.

You Are Not Telling Yourself The Truth

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by DedeNkem: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yoruba muslims are worse than ordinary Yorubas! These people are 100% enslaved by the North. They take orders from the North.

They're the ones making it possible and easier for the North to take over Yorubaland.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by KGD10: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Empiree:
See again, I have said it before that Yoruba nation agitators have nothing to offer. Your noises are built around anti-fulani.

Are you telling me that only fulani messed up Nigeria?. What happened to allocations to every state?. Are fulani responsible for the embezzlement?. If that's not clear to you, how about recent COVID-19 palliative hidden at warehouses and one of your Yorùbá representative boldly said she meant to use palliative for her birthday?. Are FULANI responsible for this as well?. And the lady still holds her position and walks freely without consequences.

Are FULANI responsible for all those SS, SW politicians arraigned for looting and they suddenly "fainted" in court room or during panel interrogation?.

How about Niger-Delta dude who looted billions of naira?. How about Fayose, Dino Malaye etc?.. FULANI are responsible for their misconducts as well right?.

You Are Not Telling Yourself The Truth

You and your Fulani heritage are the never do well that has nothing to offer!
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by druxlazu: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
What's shocking is that most of the comments did not point to us whether their grievances is justified?

How will it be mitigated if Odua become a country?

The same injustice they accused the so called illusionary Fulani government is meting out to them is the same they are trying to met out to Yoruba Muslims which is not justified.

Yoruba Muslims are the best Yoruba breeds because they are partial and they let you do your things but Yoruba Christians are never comfortable you doing your thing.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Empiree: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
KGD10:

You and your Fulani heritage are the never do well that has nothing to offer!
obviously you haven't given any points. There is nothing called Yorùbá nation or Biafra nation. It is all another scam. If you have anything to offer Yorùbá people and develop SW, no one is stopping you to get that done for over 60yrs.

So far your rhetoric is all about anti-fulani and this make you looks silly. Who is your Oduduwa nation president? grin

Oduduwa ko dodondawa ni
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
That is how it should be. In Yoruba land, we don't discriminate on religion level. Practice what you believe and I practice mine.

My colleague is a Muslim. Whenever we are working and it is time for him to go and pray in mosque. I will help him do what he's doing at that moment. Sometime, I do remind him of time for prayers.

I am a Christian, he is a Muslim, but we do not care about religion.

Everyone should support this course, Sunday can't do it alone, we all must demand for our nation.

Did fulanis knows you are Muslim or Christian before striking you, no. Once you are Yoruba, that is the end.

This is good. The Yoruba muslims know quite alright they are free to practice their religion even in a hole without any fear because of the "culture before religion" stance by yorubas.But they still dance to the tune of the piper. sad.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

O divertiala okwu. Typical onye Yoruba. grin grin grin

Dnt be surprised he's a northerner sowing seed of discord everwhere.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Emperormartin:
Thank God we don't have much population of Muslims in Biafra
thats the reason for the one voice

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Jagunlabiodua: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
DedeNkem:
Yoruba muslims are worse than ordinary Yorubas! These people are 100% enslaved by the North. They take orders from the North.

They're the ones making it possible and easier for the North to take over Yorubaland.

The old ones were wise but you see this new generation of Yoruba Muslims, they are worst than Boko haram all they want is to enslave women and girls. They only think of sex and body of women

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by KGD10: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Empiree:
obviously you haven't given any points. There is nothing called Yorùbá nation or Biafra nation. It is all another scam. If you have anything to offer Yorùbá people and develop SW, no one is stopping you to get that done for over 60yrs.

So far your rhetoric is all about anti-fulani and this make you looks silly. Who is your Oduduwa nation president? grin

Oduduwa ko dodondawa ni

Ode.. No functional nation practises the shit Nigeria practices. A well functioning nation practises fiscal federalism and resource control.

I ain't surprised you never do well parasitic Fulanis are stuck in your archaic ways. You've got nothing to offer anyway. Your end is near. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
GentleRay:
I guess you are foolish and a asslicker. What is wrong if a group ask for it's right in a dream nation? You think ever one is brain dead like you guys down east. Don't you think it's right for you to ask your alfa dog, how he intend to govern, I know you dare not. For you it's better to put the cart first before the horse. Becos u guys don't think, somebody else think for you like robot.
u made zero point ok
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by DedeNkem: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

The old ones were wise but you see this new generation of Yoruba Muslims, they are worst than Boko haram all they want is to enslave women and girls. They only think of sex and body of women

Exactly!
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sterope:
I don't need my heart when the facts have been glaring at me since I learnt my ABCs.

FYI, The main agitators are Christians. Christians who have an issue with Buhari because of Tinubu. People who have stolen money meant for the betterment of Ile Yoruba.

and a Christian man who is also a hoodlum.

so is tinubu a christian?, is buhari a christian...terrorists are muslims... u are sick.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sterope:
This is where you tell me you don't know your people. I know Muslim religious leaders that are also traditionalists.

We don't have our country yet you are already talking about how to taking away our rights grin.

I am feeling very safe and optimistic alreadygrin

lol so u a muslimmah, no womder the unnecessary bias...u guys shud go an relocate in the north na, and stop enjoying the peace in the south.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
lotkyes200:
Muslim are Muslim they don't want to leave their brothers the fulanis in the North.
They can equally go and join them there. You dont't profess love afar grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sterope:
grin grin grin

What has stopped Sunday Igboho from using his ill gotten wealth to fund a study on something in poly Ibadan?

Can you actually read? Where does Sharia fit into the picture here?

is your president learned... pls where is his waec...kindly attach herein.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Sterope(f): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Unnecessary bias because Yoruba Muslims face hate, prejudice and discrimination.

You are silly to think you can tell me to leave my land. Wtf is wrong with you people? The audacity at which you dismiss others especially when they have got the same claim as you is astonishing. In that same breath you also type crazy words?

LebenNG:

lol so u a muslimmah, no womder the unnecessary bias...u guys shud go an relocate in the north na, and stop enjoying the peace in the south.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Sterope(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
I don't like Buhari. I am pretty sure you hoped for better with him. I didn't!

LebenNG:

is your president learned... pls where is his waec...kindly attach herein.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Freelane33(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Foolish people , wetin be Yoruba Muslims ?? Are Yorubas Muslim right from the onset
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sterope:
Unnecessary bias because Yoruba Muslims face hate, prejudice and discrimination.

You are silly to think you can tell me to leave my land. Wtf is wrong with you people? The audacity at which you dismiss others especially when they have got the same claim as you is astonishing. In that same breath you also type crazy words?

oh no you are the foolish one who is myopic and filled with personal hate. You sweet-ladened words dont match your dusty brains. Go and be with your masters or sit and stfu...shameless thing.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sterope:
I don't like Buhari. I am pretty sure you hoped for better with him. I didn't!

hoped what better, your lying ass did!!
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Sterope(f): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is a start for you. I can help you find more if you can't. Banditry is the consequence of a failed country. It is not about Southerners Vs Northerners.

Thank goodness the author is an Igbo as well.

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news-feature/2021/01/19/Nigeria-bandits-peace-zamfara-fulani-pastoralism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/africa/inside-nigerian-bandit-camp%3famp

KGD10:

Who's giving them land to begin with? Is it the Benue people that are being wiped out daily to which Buhari told them and other Nigerians to give their lands to Fulani people and live or get killed if they don't? Or the oba that was killed in Yorubaland?

What are you saying exactly?
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by Sterope(f): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol shocked

I am liberal on the matters of religions, sexual orientations, abortion, tribe, race and so many more.

Yoruba Muslims are persecuted in the SW. That persecution brothers Muslim Students Society of Nigeria and others. I don't hold Christianity responsible. If Muslims are in the same position they might do the same as well. It is a power thing not religion smiley

You still remain silly for telling me to leave SW.

LebenNG:

oh no you are the foolish one who is myopic and filled with personal hate. You sweet-ladened words dont match your dusty brains. Go and be with your masters or sit and stfu...shameless thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) / Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.