Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic (37590 Views)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by LebenNG: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sterope:
Lol shocked

I am liberal on the matters of religions, sexual orientations, abortion, tribe, race and so many more.

Yoruba Muslims are persecuted in the SW. That persecution brothers Muslim Students Society of Nigeria and others. I don't hold Christianity responsible. If Muslims are in the same position they might do the same as well. It is a power thing not religion smiley

You still remain silly for telling me to leave SW.

Yes leave, if ur loyalty lies with north and not your own kin... snitches croping up in unwanted places.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic by KGD10: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sterope:
This is a start for you. I can help you find more if you can't. Banditry is the consequence of a failed country. It is not about Southerners Vs Northerners.

Thank goodness the author is an Igbo as well.

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news-feature/2021/01/19/Nigeria-bandits-peace-zamfara-fulani-pastoralism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/africa/inside-nigerian-bandit-camp%3famp

FYI. Unlike many of you, I didn't need to read this article. A little knowledge about the violence in the Middle East and understanding of Nigeria would have foreseen this.

Who made it a failed country? Where's Boko haram, iswap, herdsmen, bandits etc found? You dey ment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty / Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.