Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking (4976 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Eriokanmi: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
People want to blow yet they can't start with little. They want to be popular but they can't start a life the way most of the world famous we know today started

Guys want to have it all before they go into marriage instead of starting the way our forefathers did and it was well with them.

Many artistes in this generation can't sing without mentioning the likes of Otedola, whose father was a printer in somolu, managing a small cubicle in which femi was always staying to assist his dad. He didn't have the opportunity to go to university when his mates gained admission and graduated. He began adding certificates to his kitty the moment things changed for the better for his dad, before becoming lagos state governor.

Instead of taking life from the bottom-up, most who belong in this generation would rather take life from top-down.

Those in the below picture are liked by over a billion people globally but how many of us in this generation, especially in Nigeria can start a life the way they did? America may be rich in everything but that never reflected in this family's life, looking at this picture.

Life is one step at a time...and if you're consistent and determined, you'd definitely arrive at your destination

8 Likes

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Fahdiga(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Terrorist Obama was a disaster

10 Likes

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by osuulola(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Which Otedola are you talking about? Someone whose father is a former governor of Lagos state. Google says he attended Obafemi Awolowo University.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Goldp5988(f): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Back in those days when men were boys

1 Like

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Every great couple that has built a home today can relate with this picture. Days of just you, the young version of your spouse and your first child. You guys will be alternating the task of diaper change and learning on the job cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Eriokanmi: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
osuulola:
Which Otedola are you talking about? Someone whose father is a former governor of Lagos state. Google says he attended Obafemi Awolowo University.
Yes same Otedola. I never said he didn't go to ife or acquire degree..he didn't do that early( not at the time all his mates went to school). I know one of his friends who's a successful lawyer here in Lagos, who always tells us this story . Though I've heard it elsewhere severally too. Did you read my post at all? I never said he didn't go to school

His dad was a printer at somolu before. He hit it big when he got his first contract with the fed government at doddan barracks to print their stationery. He didn't even get the contract directly because he knew nobody. It was someone who brought the job to him and asked, Michael can you do this job? The rest was history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by LordIsaac(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nice piece! Very nice.

3 Likes

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by rottennaija(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Terrorist Obama was a disaster

I thought you said his wife was a man
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Fahdiga(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
rottennaija:

I thought you said his wife was a man
Yes and I still stand by that
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by rottennaija(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:

Ok. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Eriokanmi: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
rottennaija:

Ok. Weldone.
Hahaha. Fahdiga is probably one of those who believe in that conspiracy theory. Michelle is a complete woman

1 Like

Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Fahdiga(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hahaha. Fahdiga is probably one of those who believe in that conspiracy theory. Michelle is a complete woman
Any proof of your claim?
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by rottennaija(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Everyone is free to believe anything as long as it does not present an identifiable harm.
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
C'on dead the conspiracy theory already....

That picture was taking in the nineties and surgery and transgendery wasn't perfected then..

Oh maybe you are person that Carried out the sugery?
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by LikeAking: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good!

But Naija dey hardly pay who start small.
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Ola17: 4:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Shameless nincompoop that turned Libya to a wasteland and helped foist this disaster on Naija.
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Frenzy01(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Do not despise the days of humble beginning...

Patronize me pls... I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services.
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by JimmySwaggart(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tablechair:
C'on dead the conspiracy theory already....

That picture was taking in the nineties and surgery and transgendery wasn't perfected then..

Oh maybe you are person that Carried out the sugery?
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by JimmySwaggart(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Hathor5(f): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
People want to blow yet they can't start with little. They want to be popular but they can't start a life the way most of the world famous we know today started

Guys want to have it all before they go into marriage instead of starting the way our forefathers did and it was well with them.

[s]Many artistes in this generation can't sing without mentioning the likes of Otedola, whose father was a printer in somolu, managing a small cubicle in which femi was always staying to assist his dad. He didn't have the opportunity to go to university when his mates gained admission and graduated. He began adding certificates to his kitty the moment things changed for the better for his dad, before becoming lagos state governor.[/s]

Instead of taking life from the bottom-up, most who belong in this generation would rather take life from top-down.

Those in the below picture are liked by over a billion people globally but how many of us in this generation, especially in Nigeria can start a life the way they did? America may be rich in everything but that never reflected in this family's life, looking at this picture.

Life is one step at a time...and if you're consistent and determined, you'd definitely arrive at your destination

In as much I support good morals and honesty, but I can confirm that Nigeria Is not, should not and can never be a nation of Inspiration. Most of All shiiiithole past leaders and It's citizens are bloody and heartless thieves and criminals demons.....
Re: Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking by clothingonline(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
My mentor I respect him so much

(1) (Reply)

Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. / Who Is To Blame: The Wife, The Husband Or The Church / 23, Getting Married Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.