Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. (4979 Views)

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by explorer001(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
hello nairalanders, i am new here and i joined this forum because of my desire to find a lady that will be interested in us having a baby together. I am ready to take care of her during the pregnancy period and after child birth and also take full responsibility of my child. I am working and financially stable just that i don't believe in marriage...don't see myself signing a for life agreement that i know i can't keep. However, i love to have a baby of my own even if its just one before i'll adopt one or two more as planned. Please friends, i am serious about this and i only want a matured lady between the age of 26-35. I am 30yrs old. Interested lady can contact me on this email.....diddy.diddy@yahoo.com. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by greatgod2012(f): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
How will the conception go
Naturally(se*ually) or artificial insemination or surrogacy

explorer001: hello nairalanders, i am new here and i joined this forum because of my desire to find a lady that will be interested in us having a baby together. I am ready to take care of her during the pregnancy period and after child birth and also take full responsibility of my child. I am working and financially stable just that i don't believe in marriage...don't see myself signing a for life agreement that i know i can't keep. However, i love to have a baby of my own even if its just one before i'll adopt one or two more as planned. Please friends, i am serious about this and i only want a matured lady between the age of 26-35. I am 30yrs old. Interested lady can contact me on this email.....diddy.diddy@yahoo.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by explorer001(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
naturally(sexually)...true sexual intercourse.
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
explorer001: naturally(sexually)...true sexual intercourse.
And what happened if after 3months of intimacy she does not take in?
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by coogar: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
explorer001: hello nairalanders, i am new here and i joined this forum because of my desire to find a lady that will be interested in us having a baby together. I am ready to take care of her during the pregnancy period and after child birth and also take full responsibility of my child. I am working and financially stable just that i don't believe in marriage...don't see myself signing a for life agreement that i know i can't keep. However, i love to have a baby of my own even if its just one before i'll adopt one or two more as planned. Please friends, i am serious about this and i only want a matured lady between the age of 26-35. I am 30yrs old. Interested lady can contact me on this email.....diddy.diddy@yahoo.com. Thanks.

how are we sure you don't have staph, herpes or even HIV? can you post the results of your last comprehensive medical checkup?

1 Like

Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by sexymoma(f): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
coogar:

how are we sure you don't have staph, herpes or even HIV? can you post the results of your last comprehensive medical checkup?
Mynd_44:
greatgod2012: How will the conception go
Naturally(se*ually) or artificial insemination or surrogacy

While you guy are here interrogating him... some ladies are already typing to his e-mail address. My own question is when she gets preggy will you introduce her to your parent?... For Future Purposes. SMH!!! i think ya wealth is intoxicating you.

1 Like

Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by coogar: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
sexymoma: While you guy are here interrogating him... some ladies are already typing to his e-mail address. My own question is when she gets preggy will you introduce her to your parent?... For Future Purposes. i think ya wealth is intoxicating you.

you mean you have sent him a mail already? you don't waste time, do you?
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by jumzzy448: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
coogar:

Good question.
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by sexymoma(f): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
coogar:

you mean you have sent him a mail already? you don't waste time, do you?
sweerie am not that desperate!! kiss
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by coogar: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
sexymoma: sweerie am not that desperate!! kiss

it's not desperation, it's a contract!
better to get paid for getting pregnant than letting a sweet-talking boyfriend of yours do it free of charge & even deny responsibility.

sexymoma - you should consider!
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by coldgate(f): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
pictures pls. i hope say op no be cripple o!
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by 3Dimension: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
How much u go pay?
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by explorer001(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mynd_44:

Then she need to examine herself cos am medically fit to impregnate a lady.
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by emperorchedda(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dude I love ur plan. I think imma go by it, cos all these gals dnt deserve to be married
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by explorer001(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
coogar:

my last result might not really be enough as we will both go to her choice medical center for a test before anything.
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
How much are you going to pay this surrogate mother
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by zeb04(f): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yeh hw much r u ready 2 pay...who is goin 2 take full custody of the child,who wil com visiting. Happy guys are being blunt nwadays so pretty girls don't waste their tym
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by explorer001(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
sexymoma: While you guy are here interrogating him... some ladies are already typing to his e-mail address. My own question is when she gets preggy will you introduce her to your parent?... For Future Purposes. SMH!!! i think ya wealth is intoxicating you.

yes...i'll surely introduce her to my parents. All this is going to be normal except for the fact that we're not gonna be legally married. she'll be my good friend and as usual a joint owner of our baby.
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by explorer001(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
coldgate: pictures pls. i hope say op no be cripple o!

na! i'll only reveal my identity when i find a serious lady. I don't have any disability i'm good looking and healthy
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by explorer001(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
3Dimension: How much u go pay?

all negotiations will be through e-mail.
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Whose surname would the baby bear?
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by Olugbenger(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nairaland ladies, here is ur chance!
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by coogar: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
dayokanu: Whose surname would the baby bear?

idowuogbo's
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by explorer001(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeb04: Yeh hw much r u ready 2 pay...who is goin 2 take full custody of the child,who wil com visiting. Happy guys are being blunt nwadays so pretty girls don't waste their tym

negotiation will be through e-mail as regards pay. AS regards who is going to keep custody of the baby....i'll allow you to keep him while i visit from time to time as growing child need mothers love but if you want me to keep the baby, i'll be more happier. My plan is never to deny my baby mama access to our baby, lets just do it with the understanding that there is no marriage.
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by nnasino(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hahahahaha
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by zeb04(f): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ok. Goodluck 2 u @op. Olugbenger help pass d news 2 the single ladies on ur street
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
coogar:

idowuogbo's
Msteeeew!
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Poor baby embarassed
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by Olugbenger(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
zeb04: Ok. Goodluck 2 u @op. Olugbenger help pass d news 2 the single ladies on ur street
I don't live on a street, actually.
But, what do you mean exactly?
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Talk to tpia
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
dayokanu: Talk to tpia
You dey find trouble oooo
Re: Any Single Lady?...lets Have A Baby Together On Contract, No Marriage. by Ngokafor(f): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
explorer001:

negotiation will be through e-mail as regards pay. AS regards who is going to keep custody of the baby....i'll allow you to keep him while i visit from time to time as growing child need mothers love but if you want me to keep the baby, i'll be more happier. My plan is never to deny my baby mama access to our baby, lets just do it with the understanding that there is no marriage.

...interesting!,i wonder which self-respecting female will agree to this sort of arrangement...
..anyway at least you are being honest about the whole marriage thing...goodluck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking / .. / 18karat Pure Solid Gold For Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.