Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,811 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? (6059 Views)

Just Received The Biggest Insult Of My Life. / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by 1F30M4(f): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Because I no get money I go village them no poison my food

Hahahaha kaii you be case aswear grin grin grin kuku kee me

You jus make me remember wan feem wey I watch.. Guyman go park im motor for farrrrr place(I been think sey na their market square sef), change im clothes, comot im better shoe, put all of them for boot, con nack wan yeye slippers wey don tire for life with dirty jean & yamayama polo, carry bag like pesin wey dey hopeless.. Naso Guyman arrange himself as im dey enter im Villa with legedes Benz, just dey happy dey whistle dey go.. I been no know as things dey unfold for dah Villa until I see where 2 old men(na dem be the real monitoring evil spirits wey no like progress at all at all), dem call Guyman dey ask am "Mike, so you dey this village since?" Guyman say "Yes o, I jus come back 2wks ago sir" Dem say "So you dey here since 2wks?" Guyman say "Yes sir, I dey go back now sef" Dem con talk "Ehen which work you dey do for city sef"(smiling wickedly) Guyman say "na bread oo, I jus dey try hustle small small sir" Dem talk "So you mean you hawk bread around in the city, in traffic or where? Guyman say "Yes sir, I dey sell to all those people wey dey travel, I dey even enter street sell if e remain" Dem squeeze nose, look demsef for eye con talk "Wait, is it sliced bread abi the wan wey dem dey use hand tear?" Guyman say "the two both of dem oo but most especially the other wan" Dem still ask am "So no sliced bread?" Guyman say "Sometimes" Na dah time dem shake head(fake pity) con discharge Guyman but as dem turn dey go na their evil laff dem dey laff(e totori dem as nobody for their village dey progress) E sweet me die sey Guyman sef don too know dem wella and na why im dey always package imsef laidat anytime wey im wan go village.. As dem leave am sef, im sef dey laff dem say dis evil men dey look for pesin wey dem go spoil im future, dem no go see me sha.. Naso im reach dah place wey im park im motor, look front look back look right look left before im go for boot first of all comot the polo, slippers & then the jean, quickly squeeze himself for im better traditional outfit with correct shoe, rush enter steering, reverse fast fast and then he drove speedily without looking back.. Wahala for who no know oo lol

12 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Lilpen3758: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
shamsin6300:

She is right anyway.
Hustle?
Am I sleeping? Just because It works out for you doesn't mean it will work for others.
my brother tell them.....na mumu people full nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Lilpen3758: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
We planned getting married. She was living with me. I lost my job. Things became tough. Became broke. She couldn't cope. She started getting frustrated and abusive. She aborted our baby, packed her things and went back to her mom. Couldn't pay my rent, went back to my mom's.

Mom's neighbor disturbing her with Gen set and the fumes. Kept the Gen at Mom's window.
Confronted her and she refused to remove and resorted to verbal abuse. She called me "An old jobless fool, who lives with his mom at his age"

I am happy. I wait on God. If he likes it this way, so be it!

chai you go begin wonder if na person way been dey tell you " I love you" " I love you" be this cry

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Lilpen3758: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
When I went to collect one kpalasa TECNO Android Phone on loan (Easybuy)
I went there very early in the morning to avoid being sighted, in fact I resume with the shop owner.
I spent over 2 hours plus trying to processed the loan because of network and BVN WAhala, while all this was going on, a girl within the age range of my kid bro walked in and ordered latest iPhone 10 and a Samsung phone and she transferred over 800k right in my present. All this happened within 30 minutes, while I've been there for over 2 hours for a phone not worth 50k... I was embarrassed with myself, went home and think about my life AGAIN
cry cry
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Lilpen3758: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
I remember when I was broke during my ND days , I had only two faded jeans and 3 T-shirt plus plenty Ankara clothes.....i usually wear this Ankara cloth to lecture room all the time...all my so call friends will be making jest of me behind me if we are walking together but they don't know I dey observe....i lost my self esteem till I graduated from ND Just because I no get money and my parents are not financially buoyant. I manage 2k for two weeks why most of them are receiving up-to 10-20k weekly,...omo...oppression too much when I dey see dem buy latest designs of cloth back to back... during my 1 year IT I start to dey hustle just to gather money and buy cloths. But I thank God for today...none of them fit stand with me in any position ....but we still cool sha
shey person do for you??abeg do for me nothing is too small 0488742943 GTB thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Made619(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
I remember that year I was dating this matured lady(she was older than me actually) but we jus clicked...I was managing wan small teaching job then, so one night she came to my family house to c me and then she said I should follow her back to her place, so I did. we boarded a Keke and we both got in..I was broke that Period I didn't have any cash on me so I was thinking she was going to pay. when we arrived our destination,we came down time to pay all eyes turned to me, even d people inside d Keke were looking at me. I then told her I had no cash on me...omoh naso dis lady begin para 4me...that in my life I shouldn't dare bring her out this way to disgrace her...chai e b like say make ground open ma enter ..lol....I was jus speechless... someone inside d Keke now opted to pay...thank God for today sha the same lady na she dey patch ma marry am.....Tru Tru table of life dey turn oh....no jokes grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by bigcee(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
2elliot:
It was in 300level, and we were doing our course registration at the dept. We were on a queue, then the babe was at my front, and so I innocently mentioned to her that she looks good and her perfume is cool. She then turned back and said I wasn't her type. I was fucking embarrassed because everyone at that point turned to face us as she rained cuss words at me. I apologised. After the registrations, she walked up to me and apologised that she was sorry, and that her outburst was as a result of not eating since that morning and that she was really hungry and angry. I then said no problem; after that I asked her to follow me. I took her to a nice restaurant and she had her fill and equally bought takeaway and gave her extra cash. She was very grateful. I continued with that niceness to her, and even when she wanted us to date I refused. But now that redpill has opened my eye, I am ever more careful to allow a girl broke shame me again.
I wanted to blast you until I read "redpill has opened my eyes" .Kudos to you bro. Never allow anyone broke shame you, never!

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Lilpen3758: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
michaelpop50:

You are not suppose to be cool with them at this time of your life. Them fit poison your enemy oh. Make you dey look well. Most of the people when Bleep me up for school, I mess them up when i start to make bar for street. I cut all off completely.
if na me I go cut off with every one of them
They are not my friends

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by 1F30M4(f): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
We planned getting married. She was living with me. I lost my job. Things became tough. Became broke. She couldn't cope. She started getting frustrated and abusive. She aborted our baby, packed her things and went back to her mom. Couldn't pay my rent, went back to my mom's.

Mom's neighbor disturbing her with Gen set and the fumes. Kept the Gen at Mom's window.
Confronted her and she refused to remove and resorted to verbal abuse. She called me "An old jobless fool, who lives with his mom at his age"

Move her generator away from your mum's window everytime she does that.. What rubbish! Do not exchange words with her henceforth, just do whatever you have to do to make sure you & your mum are living in good condition & a serene environment.. It will be well, God will come through for you and for all of us looking up to Him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Lilpen3758: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Made619:
I remember that year I was dating this matured lady(she was older than me actually) but we jus clicked...I was managing wan small teaching job then, so one night she came to my family house to c me and then she said I should follow her back to her place, so I did. we boarded a Keke and we both got in..I was broke that Period I didn't have any cash on me so I was thinking she was going to pay. when we arrived our destination,we came down time to pay all eyes turned to me, even d people inside d Keke were looking at me. I then told her I had no cash on me...omoh naso dis lady begin para 4me...that in my life I shouldn't dare bring her out this way to disgrace her...chai e b like say make ground open ma enter ..lol....I was jus speechless... someone inside d Keke now opted to pay...thank God for today sha the same lady na she dey patch ma marry am.....Tru Tru table of life dey turn oh....no jokes grin
no dare marry her ooh
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by bigcee(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
michaelpop50:

You are not suppose to be cool with them at this time of your life. Them fit poison your enemy oh. Make you dey look well. Most of the people when Bleep me up for school, I mess them up when i start to make bar for street. I cut all off completely.
This is wisdom cool
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

Rejoice for your wait is over. Your God shall open doors for you that will shock your mockers.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Offpoint1: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Bros, if you get that 800k and more today, do you think i would be wise to spend it on phones? Big guys no de spend money on phones like that. Na small girls like the one you saw de do such stupid things.
Having and not wanting to buy is a different ball game from not having at all...

That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by egopersonified(f): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

This made me cry. I am so so sorry about the words your neighbour used. This will turn around to a testimony for you. Waiting for your good news. Keep your hope alive.

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Made619(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilpen3758:
no dare marry her ooh
My brother you no need tell blind man say train dey come.. grin
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
1F30M4:

Hahahaha kaii you be case aswear grin grin grin kuku kee me

You jus make me remember wan feem wey I watch.. Guyman go park im motor for farrrrr place(I been think sey na their market square sef), change im clothes, comot im better shoe, put all of them for boot, con nack wan yeye slippers wey don tire for life with dirty jean & yamayama polo, carry bag like pesin wey dey hopeless.. Naso Guyman arrange himself as im dey enter im Villa with legedes Benz, just dey happy dey whistle dey go.. I been no know as things dey unfold for dah Villa until I see where 2 old men(na dem be the real monitoring evil spirits wey no like progress at all at all), dem call Guyman dey ask am "Mike, so you dey this village since?" Guyman say "Yes o, I jus come back 2wks ago sir" Dem say "So you dey here since 2wks?" Guyman say "Yes sir, I dey go back now sef" Dem con talk "Ehen which work you dey do for city sef"(smiling wickedly) Guyman say "na bread oo, I jus dey try hustle small small sir" Dem talk "So you mean you hawk bread around in the city, in traffic or where? Guyman say "Yes sir, I dey sell to all those people wey dey travel, I dey even enter street sell if e remain" Dem squeeze nose, look demsef for eye con talk "Wait, is it sliced bread abi the wan wey dem dey use hand tear?" Guyman say "the two both of dem oo but most especially the other wan" Dem still ask am "So no sliced bread?" Guyman say "Sometimes" Na dah time dem shake head(fake pity) con discharge Guyman but as dem turn dey go na their evil laff dem dey laff(e totori dem as nobody for their village dey progress) E sweet me die sey Guyman sef don too know dem wella and na why im dey always package imsef laidat anytime wey im wan go village.. As dem leave am sef, im sef dey laff dem say dis evil men dey look for pesin wey dem go spoil im future, dem no go see me sha.. Naso im reach dah place wey im park im motor, look front look back look right look left before im go for boot first of all comot the polo, slippers & then the jean, quickly squeeze himself for im better traditional outfit with correct shoe, rush enter steering, reverse fast fast and then he drove speedily without looking back.. Wahala for who no know oo lol
lemme shock you with a life story he get another guy man wey do the same thing he go see pastor for prayers pastor tell am say na him two uncle's wey dey village dey do,guy man go village go dey accuse those uncle's say them wan kill am na him the uncle's burst laugh say we no wan kill you stupid boy we just wan make u dey useless for life oya come inside make we show u mirror how u take come village even how u take go meet pastor and see all the things wey pastor tell you before coming to village see yourself for our monitoring mirror see the company wey u dey work for Lagos u just dey work in vain so no dey fear say we wan kill you.if we wan kill you we for don kill you long time again but we just wan make u come back to village empty handed u go just dey labour in vain.what am telling you is a life testimony,so in this life we can't be too careful or too wise we just pray Evil things don't befall us,na God dey guide and protect person

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by 1F30M4(f): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
lemme shock you with a life story he get another guy man wey do the same thing he go see pastor for prayers pastor tell am say na him two uncle's wey dey village dey do,guy man go village go dey accuse those uncle's say them wan kill am na him the uncle's burst laugh say we no wan kill you stupid boy we just wan make u dey useless for life oya come inside make we show u mirror how u take come village even how u take go meet pastor and see all the things wey pastor tell you before coming to village see yourself for our monitoring mirror see the company wey u dey work for Lagos u just dey work in vain so no dey fear say we wan kill you.if we wan kill you we for don kill you long time again but we just wan make u come back to village empty handed u go just dey labour in vain.what am telling you is a life testimony,so in this life we can't be too careful or too wise we just pray Evil things don't befall us,na God dey guide and protect person

Omoooo ×1000

You don off me shocked shocked Fear don enter my body now now embarassed Baba God abeg ooo na your hand we dey o.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Lilpen3758: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Made619:
My brother you no need tell blind man say train dey come.. grin
na make she no jazz you ooh grin
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2021
i said i will buy her phone she look me up and down and said go feed yourself first. (2) she looked at me from head to toe and said u need a better shoe

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by blueprint22(m): 12:40am On Jun 04, 2021
My own story was funny and also saddened my heart anytime I remember..I saw a girl with my female friend, she was also a lady. I told the girl to link us together...but she girl asked for my pictures but me i am not a fan of taking pictures...so I gave her the little I have with me...When the girl saw it the girl said no cos ave got no swag... grin..i was pain that day but not pain again cos she wasn't aware what she has missed...I will make her see me and pray she had chose me that day....I promise...

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Made619(m): 4:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Lilpen3758:
na make she no jazz you ooh grin
haha...I don cut of ties with her already...no fear my Brother
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Lilpen3758: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Made619:
haha...I don cut of ties with her already...no fear my Brother
Lol better
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Keemsleek005(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Lilpen3758:
chai you go begin wonder if na person way been dey tell you " I love you" " I love you" be this cry

It's well my brother, never give up when u hear
Some peoples own you will think its nollywood movie. No matter how painful situations are use that pain to build yourself to become a better person.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nazgul: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
98% of the guys who will share their stories have been broke shamed by girls,who are equally broke too.
Well said, cos it's only a broke girl that will identify and lay emphasis on your situation, because that's all she wants from you, and would continually be frustration because you can't give it to her.

A working class girl would be more focused on working with you to achieve your goals than mocking you because you lack the means to get there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2021
shamsin6300:
What’s the biggest insult you’ve received because you don't have money?

Let me relate mine.

Because I don't have money, babe ask me to screenshot my account balance and send to her bcuz she want to prove to someone that has been begging for money that she has zero digit in her account.

I no believe this one
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2021
Barbiturate:

God go reason ur Mata today
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Owain: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Galantis:
Got into a heated argument with my aunt, but that's not the case. She said this to my face "at the age of 24 you are staying with your mum and she buys even the boxer's you are wearing" Bagam, na where my head reset. I dey hustle just fine. But the hatered I have for her is what keeps me up at night to trade the financial markets. $30 a day keeps the day job away.
Follow help us with maybe useful YouTube channels or PDFs or videos to follow learn na abeg. E hard everywhere oo
Good morning to you sir
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2021
Offpoint1:
When I went to collect one kpalasa TECNO Android Phone on loan (Easybuy)
I went there very early in the morning to avoid being sighted, in fact I resume with the shop owner.
I spent over 2 hours plus trying to processed the loan because of network and BVN WAhala, while all this was going on, a girl within the age range of my kid bro walked in and ordered latest iPhone 10 and a Samsung phone and she transferred over 800k right in my present. All this happened within 30 minutes, while I've been there for over 2 hours for a phone not worth 50k... I was embarrassed with myself, went home and think about my life AGAIN

U have done well.

Think am well
Re: What’s The Biggest Insult You’ve Received Because You Don't Have Money? by fyneboi79(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2021
michaelpop50:

That's the drill bro, hit back harder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Way to Break Up? / Did Our Fore-fathers Pay Such High Bride Price That We Are Forced To Pay Today? / See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.