Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras (81973 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker / Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Calculating: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
abeggnow:
i tell u if u gove them the biafra in less than 6months civil war will start.

Why should that be your concern, why not allow them to go and perish, why is their welfare bordering you?
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by dederocs(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very interesting, just like we predicted, vandetta upon vandetta , or is it Biafra on biafra grin

Maybe FG should give them space, since they so much want the purge, let them have it...remove all security in all the states agitating for biafra, for two weeks, they will wear themselves out,then security forces comes later to mop up the remnants gun totting boys scouts cheesy

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
ablejesus26:
I asked one brainwashed ipob thug here how this madness they are celebrating is anyhow connected to Self determination.

The man who brainwashed them is catching the fun of his life while his senseless thugs,die in vain.

Nothing can change the fact that Igbo has and will continue to reject this fraudster and his brainwashed thugs,by handing over power to a govt that will always stand against the fraud ipob.

This one will pass too.
Osisikankwu and his group also thought they were untop of the World until the sky came crashing on him.
Igbo will not be hostaged by some group of outlaws that are being picked up like bunch of criminals.

if you are for Biafra which every old Eastern regioner should be, you have nothing to fear from Kanu or UGM.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
SaintLucia:
Too many ingorance among these Igbos, they can't even differciate between CCTV and Street light... No wonder Uwazureke scammed them by selling Biafra passport to them by fooling them that the passport is visa free to America and EU countries. He also print Biafra pound and told them to exchange it with their naira that the Biafra pound has more value to the dollar than the naira and many IGBOs fell for this.

Now is the time of Cownu who is also fooling and scamming. One Igbo clown was telling me that if they are able to burn like 200-1000 houses, companies etc the United Nations will quickly listen to them and give Buhari a deadline to declare Biafra Republic.... I just shook my head.

get the furck out, did they complain? abeg make hear word
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by HimName: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
I wholeheartedly donate my refinery to aid the burning process of the concerned region.

Let's keep burning our homes and properties of few philanthropist so Buhari would understand how serious we are.

We are the most sensible tribe.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by blues234: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

if you are for Biafra which every old Eastern regioner should be, you have nothing to fear from Kanu or UGM.
Just shut up! you guys, IPOB are really messing up the genuine fight for Biafra. IPOB is Kanú's cash cow. He is not and never ready for Biafra.
This is 8 years now and counting. What has he brought, if not blood hate, death and destruction.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by ZACHIE: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
Continue carrying IPOB matter for head, don't relent o.

Continue taking Panadol for east headache.

Don't mind them.
Idle busybodies.

Please, go ahead and burn Zik's house. Add Ojukwu too

Burn everything.

Nsuka University, burn.

It is your right..

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by mamdanju: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Arguing with these people is a complete waste of time. Deaf, dumb and blind consumed with self distructive hatred for others and gready

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Aboks(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Coldshisha:

How can I donate money for petrol to ESN.. abeg let them keep burning themselves

They are not disturbing anybody so let's free them to achieve what exactly they plan to achieve

No wonder Ikpeazu the best Governor in Nigeria after Yahaya Bello was supplying them kerosene

U don finish dem

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by youngllleo: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Coldshisha:

How can I donate money for petrol to ESN.. abeg let them keep burning themselves

They are not disturbing anybody so let's free them to achieve what exactly they plan to achieve

No wonder Ikpeazu the best Governor in Nigeria after Yahaya Bello was supplying them kerosene

for the donation
3 1 1 0 6 7 5 9 5 5
na firstbank dem dey use !
tank u in addy
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by thinkmoney(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:

The easteners that's supposed to be crying are not, it's unconcerned people that are crying.

This goes to show that all is not well with them.
We are in a pitiable condition the east. We are fighting ourselves now and broke ain't seeing it
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by HimName: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fulmigati:
Nairaland pushing every unverified news that paint IPOB in a bad light to front page.

IPOB is a demonic group. Every related news is true.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by funkekemi(f): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

The last time I checked you live in masaka

Ipobians will regret killing innocent Nigerians

They are terrorist organizations
that guy is a one nigerianist like u
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Efulefus writer with fake report and Lamentations.

Question is ...

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by funkekemi(f): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol,
you are happy because he is using Google translator
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by don89(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
I said it, after burning police stations ,they will turned to peoples houses, burning has entered their blood. They will burn down the zoo, I didn't know that southeast is the zoo they are talking about. Buh buh now will be laughing in Spanish.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Angelfrost(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Osanoghodua1:
ESN and IPOB have now diverge from their core values. Now attacking their people. Power in the hands of black men is toxic

What core values?!!... Bunch of thugs and uneducated lowlifes being led by a power-hungry fraud based abroad.

I only pity the poor and struggling masses who will suffer and pay for this foolishness eventually.

Delusion among a violent group of nitwits is a pathetic thing to behold!!!

Even their elders have also gone deaf and dumb... Not like these ones ever listen to elders to begin with.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by kingthreat(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Me sha wan donate fuel. The zoo must burn. Make una just bring una craze come South West.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Kuginzi: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nnamdi KANU is the answer.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by SaintLucia: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

get the furck out, did they complain? abeg make hear word
No be your fault, Sebi your mum don cook soup give you from the onion she stole. Too many ingorance among these Igbos, they can't even differciate between CCTV and Street light... No wonder Uwazureke scammed them by selling Biafra passport to them by fooling them that the passport is visa free to America and EU countries. He also print Biafra pound and told them to exchange it with their naira that the Biafra pound has more value to the dollar than the naira and many IGBOs fell for this.

Now is the time of Cownu who is also fooling and scamming. One Igbo clown was telling me that if they are able to burn like 200-1000 houses, companies etc the United Nations will quickly listen to them and give Buhari a deadline to declare Biafra Republic.... I just shook my head.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by evsimmigration: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pls.send the petrol money to my account.
I go send am to them.

AdolfHitlerxXx:

Petrol Support Fund. I would also contribute. Anything for Biafuro.

We would leave Ikpeazu to give them kerosene to drink.

More grease to their elbows.... Let them

BURN AGAIN cheesy
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Kinematics: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Coldshisha:

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Golan007: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
SaintLucia:
This one still dey blame Buhari but couldn't see his mum when she was stealing onion grin
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by dederocs(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kuginzi:
Nnamdi KANU is the answer.
You are worse than an Almajiri, a man is leading you, your kins, and your forebears to the desolate unknown, and you sheepishly follow to the slaughter. No difference between you and fulani jihadists.

Ask your self...how did the last war in the East end...over 2million dead. Did Ojukwu die?

Where is your saviour Kanu?

It's mostly the poor and desperate ibo youths like you that wants to create chaos, so you can intimidate and loot your rich brothers. Bloody bandit.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Golan007: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
ceejayluv:

Till they burn your property.

E get,?
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo people una foolish sha make we tell una the truth. Una think say life na by being aggressive and disrespectful. Respect una nor get for one another, una say una won get una own country.

Country when be say, if them give una, the country cannot get head because una nor get regard or respect for each other. Una foolish I swear.

Make we see who go regret all this nonsense when una dey do.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Asquare84:
The kind of fire that nnamdi kanu is brewing in the east is yet to open yet, the repercussion will soon manifest. This how boko haram started in the north.

boko haram started by burning peoples houses?
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by princewarri1985: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=sarrki post=102268466]Ugo Egbujo Wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161177455103975&id=785203974

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161177922093975&id=785203974[/quote Am from the south and delta state to be precised, the truth need to be told, my igbo brothers wake up, even me want them to share this country but a real leader lead from the front in battles and when he falls the next man will pick the mantle and continue the fight untill victory is achieved like sunday igboho and late chadian leader and ghadafi, but the coward Nnamdi kanu is hiding in london deceiving you all the same way ojukwu ran away to ivory coast and instruct my igbo brothers to fight till death. Please enough of the blood shed, let we all embrace peace, and dialogue is the only way out because this nation is gradually heading in to civil war. PEACE is priceless and not negotiable

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
SaintLucia:
No be your fault, Sebi your mum don cook soup give you from the onion she stole. Too many ingorance among these Igbos, they can't even differciate between CCTV and Street light... No wonder Uwazureke scammed them by selling Biafra passport to them by fooling them that the passport is visa free to America and EU countries. He also print Biafra pound and told them to exchange it with their naira that the Biafra pound has more value to the dollar than the naira and many IGBOs fell for this.

like i said, get the furck out
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
blues234:

Just shut up! you guys, IPOB are really messing up the genuine fight for Biafra. IPOB is Kanú's cash cow. He is not and never ready for Biafra.
This is 8 years now and counting. What has he brought, if not blood hate, death and destruction.

go and ask boko haram what they have been able to achieve for the last 12years
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Donworo: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Investigative:
Fake news
Stop spreading fake news
Had it been
Ladipo market was in the east
You would have blame ipob for burning it
we saw how sponsored thug distablize endsars protest
We saw how air force mistakenly bombed idp and their fellow operatives
We saw how benue village where wipe and burnt by air force while bandit is killing

Mad man!!!
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by desiredhome: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The lousiest government ever known to man latching onto anything to give it's useless self a breather.
Capital Failure of governance by this disable cripple junta created all this rubbish. Yaradua, even with terminal illness was still effective and steered the ship of this country effortlessly, while this hollow brained monsters are just groaning hopelessly in the dark.
When u have nothing to offer u deflect attention by paying URCHINS pittance monthly LIKE THE OP TO FOCUS ON A PEOPLE INSTEAD OF ISSUES.
LAME SITTING DUCK GOVERNMENT.
You can't eat your cake and have it, despite all the insults/name calling, the president is just there, while the miscreants are fighting and killing themselves........
Wisdom is profitable to direct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50