Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras (81977 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker / Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by InvertedHammer: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okoyeebo:

You believe only what you want to believe. If you like, say DSS burnt it, na una sabi. All I'll say is more petrol to ya faya.
/
He should talk to his friends in Abia State Government house, they will debrief him. Amangwu Ohafia people are not idiots. Talk to his people, they will tell you what happened to the property of the illustrious lawyer.

As 2023 draws close, there will be a lot of political wonders covered in blood.
/
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by buckeyemedia: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

I warned you not to vote for a FAILURE called GMB.

Hope you are back to Kano now?
It is true, we should have voted for Thief Atiku of APC-PDP?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Curious345: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:
Please burn down everything

Don’t listen

Who ever asked you to stop is not ok mentally

Great one Igbos
you're indeed a dullard from futajalon.

Next time when you author a post , don't come to the comment section to show your ethnic bigotry.

Try and hide it (I know it's hard) and observe others comment .

I think nairaland has surrendered this platform to Government agents and their troll monikers .

Now it's Fulani monikers that make biafran post ..they then queue up behind the post to throw aspersions and disparage
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by cardoctor(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sad
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by plaindealer: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Biafra never land and den don burn am already with their own hand...

Biafra, a scam and a sad and pathetic ZOO and social media village..

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Calculating: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

You're a fool.

Until una foolishness carry una enter Akwa Ibom, na sonuna go know say IBIBIO, Efik, and Annang are worse than Ikweres on Igbo man head.

Low class Terrorists be following a wannabe Osama bin laden in person of Unam di cownu.

Unam ikot, it is not about ranting on NL, when the time come out.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
if he was a politician, i support the move.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by ahiboilandgas: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:
Ugo Egbujo Wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161177455103975&id=785203974

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161177922093975&id=785203974
don't instigate or support crisis .innocent people will be victim. Pmb will not care if all of eastern Nigeria is razed down by it people .
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very good this is the Biafra of our dreams. Every saboteur must be crushed even if he is the igwe we will be ruthless.

Even if it is our own father, mother, brother or sister we only obey the command of our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Chukwu Okike Abiama gozie ya. Isee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by hegelian: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

ofcourse u lack it most..you were found on kastina killings by bandit thread, you were not found on benue killings by heardsmen thread, but here you are masturbating over ordinary burning of a propertoes(non living things)..the hatred in you is so great that its killing you...between the death of innocent souls taken by heardsmen in benue and kastina and a properties burnt without a single loss of live, which is worst and deserve sympathy and condemnationall for the hate of the igbos, continuewith your miserable lives oga..oma to toe ti

1 Like

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Emotionss: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BombAttack:

See media Propaganda, they are working overtime to change narrative just as they did during endsars.
Bunch of Hypocrites.

Was the property burnt down or not ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:
Please burn down everything

Don’t listen

Who ever asked you to stop is not ok mentally

Great one Igbos

Burn it to the ground - Ndigbo Elites are the cause of Ndigbo problems everywhere - they are never united in the realization of Biafraland but when it comes to disenfranchising Ndigbo and sleeping in the bed of fornication with Afonja and Babiala - you will find them there

1 Like

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by SolarEdge: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
RIP

Tired of epileptic power supply? We can guarantee you uninterrupted power supply with our smart technology via SOLAR POWER
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Curious345:
you're indeed a dullard from futajalon.

Next time when you author a post , don't come to the comment section to show your ethnic bigotry.

Try and hide it (I know it's hard) and observe others comment .

I think nairaland has surrendered this platform to Government agents and their troll monikers .

Now it's Fulani monikers that make biafran post ..they then queue up behind the post to throw aspersions and disparage

Enyi Mechie onu. This was done by the command of our Supreme leader. This is no fabrication. Our enemies must bow. We obey without question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by AuroraB(f): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Zoonu alaigbo bedebede...na Buhari una dey do cool cool cool shocked
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Curious345: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Enyi Mechie onu. This was done by the command of our Supreme leader. This is no fabrication. Our enemies must bow. We obey without question
your supreme leader and not mine please.
Am not in for NNAMDI BIAFRA.. we will have our own type of biafra
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by InaNla(f): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
buckeyemedia:
It is true, we should have voted for Thief Atiku of APC-PDP?
. [/s]
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Eillyeillz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Investigative:
Fake news
Stop spreading fake news
Had it been
Ladipo market was in the east
You would have blame ipob for burning it
we saw how sponsored thug distablize endsars protest
We saw how air force mistakenly bombed idp and their fellow operatives
We saw how benue village where wipe and burnt by air force while bandit is killing

There's nothing fake about this news, happened yesterday, this is my village. The bike man that helped him escape, had his house burnt too.

That Olugu is not a good man doesn't mean I support what happened to him.

1 Like

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by mightyhaze: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Once I sight ipobians I know them

All there words are criminal minded
Your fellow goat wey dey disguise

Two of u probably belong to same barn

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by UltraTechy: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
You begin to imagine the level of chaos this people will render upon themselves if they should succeed with this IPOB thing.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Sunday2021: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very good! Ipob continue burning, next is Peter obi house. Well done ipob!
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by abeggnow: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:

The easteners that's supposed to be crying are not, it's unconcerned people that are crying.

This goes to show that all is not well with them.
i tell u if u gove them the biafra in less than 6months civil war will start.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Franking: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Once I sight ipobians I know them

All there words are criminal minded

Just like u piece of nshi.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Sunday2021: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Let’s not kid ourselves, if oil was not located in the eastern region, Nigeria would have long disintegrated. The Northerners don’t like the southerners and vice versa. The only thing making them to keep this country together by force is oil reserves in the east. Even Muritala Mohammed and several prominent northern leaders had plans to secede the north and form their own republic until the British talked them out of it because of their own selfish interests. Let’s stop forcing this abusive marriage of a country. There is nothing like “one Nigeria”. Nigeria was, and will never be a united country. We are too fundamentally different and really don’t like each other. Know this and know peace.
instead of you go and burn another house you are here talking nonsense.
Ipob pls burn down all the houses in the east, kanu is coming to build another one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Curious345:
your supreme leader and not mine please.
Am not in for NNAMDI BIAFRA.. we will have our own type of biafra

There can be no other Biafra except the one ordained by Chukwu Okike Abiama under the Divine guidance of our Supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Be warned!
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Curious345: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tetehjewels:

There can be no other Biafra except the one ordained by Chukwu Okike Abiama under the Divine guidance of our Supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Be warned!
if I slap you .. na me you dey wyne?
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Eillyeillz:

There's nothing fake about this news, happened yesterday, this is my village. The bike man that helped him escape, had his house burnt too.

That Olugu is not a good man doesn't mean I support what happened to him.

Gbam...

Holy Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Curious345:
if I slap you .. na me you dey wyne?

Ga ma nnagi ura ewu
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Brian47(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
All this Ipob terrorists are making me regret being an igbo person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Christistruth00: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
justmondris:
Stupid excuse. Even a village farmer can easily differentiate between an installed camera and a solar panel. That man or boy that said they misjudged solar panels for camera is very stupid.

Don’t mind them, may be the owner of the building or one of his relatives stole their girlfriend

and they needed to teach him a lesson

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.