Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill (3174 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Its really funny and at the same time annoying how women want to move back and forth and still gain on both sides, simps are really stvpid!

You want to be an independent woman but you are sitting all pretty in your father's house doing nothing, look at the photo below, only true redpillers will feel angry and irritated by that biittch's statement but as i already expect, feminists will flood this thread and still support her and maybe even put out this outragious statement "Men are now abandoning their responsibilities in families" YOU ARE VERY MADD!

If you are working then you are as well supposed to also provide for the family, the world was peaceful when only men went out to work and bring the money back home to their wives and children but since you all are going out of your way to also make money then you shouldn't abandon the consequences that follows!
You thought men are getting the upper hand by working? you forgot everything it comes with biittch!

Still Typing...

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wahala �

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by invectives(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
What's red pills?
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
The situation would be more understandable if we still followed the old fashioned plan out and let only men go on the hustle because he is responsible enough to know that his whole family is on him and that every step he makes in his venture counts not the women who just go out and make money for themselves only, the children most of them claim to love becomes only the man's children because financial responsibility is attached now! The man's money is for the family including her but her money is excluding everything except her? Thats very unproportional!

Thats not even my main pain, lets talk about those lazy idiotts who are sitting pretty in their father's house putting down their list of choice for men lmao, like the fool in the photo i posted above, some are just longing for a man already with the money to come pick them up! Poverty Alleviation via marriage and yet she's also part of the many "Strong Independent Women"? SIMPS ARE BASTARRDDS!!

Still Typing...

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Like how would any man in their right minds let thots like this venture into their lives? DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE PRETTY FACE, BOOBS OR ASS! She's not even an asset, absolutely none of them are, they are only good for the D!

If you should even risk it(because marriage of course is the biggest risk a man can ever take in his entire life) make sure she is completely worth it, is she working? set a standard of monthly earnings she should be earning before you take your next step! YES!
You don't deserve a biittch, you deserve the best and the best would have been easier if women all comported themselves and leave feminism! But since this is where we are then she has to prove that feminism is also good for the family otherwise just fvvck them, dump them and head to bushiest part of your village to pick a decent wife or rather go MGTOW! Its for the best!

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
And for the record, men are not abandoning their responsibilities for women because women are also working NO! Men are only adjusting to this system where their wives are now also making money and the big issues start when the wives starts earning more!

As the lazy sluuts just licking lips for wealthy men to come pick them up, you deserve absolutely nothing, you deserve only the pvvssy assault because you are really of no other good use, nothing is stopping you from getting a 10k job or starting a small business or even go into cheap online investments and businesses just like the one in my signature!
You are just completely useless, die slow, i hope you get rappped twice a week, die by a slow burning blue flame, get used and dumpped over and over again like trash, fvvcck all of you bittchhes and low life thotts!
I Hate You All Like Shiiitt!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
invectives:
What's red pills?
It means TRUTH! Its an education and training of men against the faults of humanity and to help him get ultimately rational.
My post is under WOMEN REDPILL

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by Osobi32(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
I hate those demons that feels entitled to a mans money but has nothing to offer. Is annoying to see that most ladies Still feel that all A man want is sex. them never know say Na sex cheap pass for street grin

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
if u invest this energy in ur life instead of puzzy u hate so much, maybe u for don bcum somebody
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by LastProphet: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
She will still get Nigerian boys' money with the mass low self esteem here. All she need do is shift down to naija plenty jobless boys with no ambition aside chioma, Jennifer, Ada.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
sunshineV:
if u invest this energy in ur life instead of puzzy u hate so much, maybe u for don bcum somebody
And yet you invest your time in deciding if anal is better than a girl's nudes? seriously bro Oga sordeek i'm talking to you! embarassed

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
LastProphet:
She will still get Nigerian boys' money with the mass low self esteem here. All she need do is shift down to naija plenty jobless boys with no ambition aside chioma, Jennifer, Ada.
Only guys who don't know their worth would fall
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And yet you invest your time in deciding if anal is better than a girl's nudes? seriously bro Oga sordeek i'm talking to you! embarassed
i asked not decide. try dey get sense
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
sunshineV:
i asked not decide. try dey get sense
All na still time investment idiottt....SORDEEK!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
All na still time investment idiottt....SORDEEK!
better than writing an epistle on puzzy
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
sunshineV:
better than writing an epistle on puzzy
As your name implies, go and suck a d!!ck!
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
As your name implies, go and suck a d!!ck!
come suck a d!ck. gay ass f00l
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
sunshineV:
come suck a d!ck. gay ass f00l
Gay? wow really? thats totally off point brotherly
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Gay? wow really? thats totally off point brotherly
but when u call me gay it aint off point? ode nie
Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by mosdii(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
ALL OF THEM ARE WH0R£S!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Danii Banks Looks Super Hot In This Pink Bikini Photo / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship / Why Nigerian Ladies Feel Shy to Make the First Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.