Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,293 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] (6826 Views)

Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill / My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
I do you a favour and give you not just my very valuable time, but also intend on spending on you just to make you feel good about that stupid hole in between your legs and you still have the guts to give me conditions

Biittch are you interested in this thing or not? Cause you are not as special neither are you worth anything i'm about to offer you anyway! undecided

That guy's answer is the bomb!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by superNOVAe(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
The redpill has saved a lot of men, and it would keep rescuing men from the clutches of entitled women.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by Sonnobax15(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy
This redpiller of op,e be like say you dey hustle for hot pepper soup joint.. Because the way you dey prepare am hot hot for nairaland ladies,dem fit pour you acid if dem by mistake catch you..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by Freebandz365: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin grin

Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by lolu2019: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
That answer for me.
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
superNOVAe:
The redpill has saved a lot of men, and it would keep rescuing men from the clutches of entitled women.
Of course!

1 Like

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
This redpiller of op,e be like say you dey hustle for hot pepper soup joint.. Because the way you dey prepare am hot hot for nairaland ladies,dem fit pour you acid if dem by mistake catch you..
Second time i'm hearing something like this today grin
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
lolu2019:
That answer for me.
Is she not less privileged Thats what she seems to push out to me undecided

4 Likes

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by CheedyJ(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Op, will you be proud of this your redpiller movement at 60 or 65?, just asking for a friend ...

1 Like

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2021

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by Polynek(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Finishing grin
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by Dreadlock69(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bro create your own meme collect with summary
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:06am On Aug 02, 2021
The reply tho
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by Zamboroto: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2021
OP d day wey Nairaland witches feminists go come for you, they'll drag you by the balls like a faulty 'I better pass my neighbor' generator. We'll be here, watching and enjoying the show.

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by cooooooks(m): 5:29am On Aug 02, 2021
We all need to advocate for equality and vote with our mouths, actions, etc.

If a lady is bringing nothing to the table, believes in "his money our money my money my money", etc, don't even say hello to her.
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2021
CheedyJ:
Op, will you be proud of this your redpiller movement at 60 or 65?, just asking for a friend ...
Being steadfast at this will keep me from getting married for sure and i do not want to slack at that decision so yes, i will be proud of it.
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2021
michael77777:
I

AM

VERY

STUPID
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Polynek:
Finishing grin
As you know grin

1 Like

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Bro create your own meme collect with summary
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
The reply tho
It did her well.
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Zamboroto:
OP d day wey Nairaland witches feminists go come for you, they'll drag you by the balls like a faulty 'I better pass my neighbor' generator. We'll be here, watching and enjoying the show.
Ok
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2021
cooooooks:
We all need to advocate for equality and vote with our mouths, actions, etc.

If a lady is bringing nothing to the table, believes in "his money our money my money my money", etc, don't even say hello to her.
grin grin
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheEnygma(m): 5:49am On Aug 02, 2021
The Redpill way is the only way, Most of these entitled naija girls really need to have their heads checked, the funny thing us that the same pusea that is making them feel entitled is what hookers are giving out at a much cheaper rate.... I recently showed a close friend of mine the Redpill and his relationship got instantly better because his girlfriend that usually took him for granted sabd musbehaving suddenly changed her attitude because she noticed that the guy has changed, the guy is ever grateful to me for showing him the way.

The Redpill is a drug all men must take but only voluntarily.

Keep up the good work TheGidRedpiller

1 Like

Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by phemmyfour: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Typical naija girls
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2021
TheEnygma:
The Redpill way is the only way, Most of these entitled naija girls really need to have their heads checked, the funny thing us that the same pusea that is making them feel entitled is what hookers are giving out at a much cheaper rate.... I recently showed a close friend of mine the Redpill and his relationship got instantly better because his girlfriend that usually took him for granted sabd musbehaving suddenly changed her attitude because she noticed that the guy has changed, the guy is ever grateful to me for showing him the way.

The Redpill is a drug all men must take but only voluntarily.

Keep up the good work TheGidRedpiller
TRP IS GOLDEN!!!!!
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
Typical naija girls
Very annoying! undecided
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by babz11(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2021
superNOVAe:
I beg make I know about the redpill
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Second time i'm hearing something like this today grin

Are you planning to get married in future or what ?

Because in our culture even if you keep postponing marriage for some better reasons like redpill you must eventually bear the consequences when you're ready.

I realized one tablet of redpill per day postpone potential relationship/marriege with two to three months....
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Are you planning to get married in future or what ?

Because in our culture even if you keep postponing marriage for some better reasons like redpill you must eventually bear the consequences when you're ready.

I realized one tablet of redpill per day postpone potential relationship/marriege with two to three months....
Only fools get married in this age man. I'm not!
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2021
babz11:

I beg make I know about the redpill
Check the romance section, the redpill thread is always in the first page. Its the one with over 600k views, follow thats thread up.
Re: Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] by goodmuscopi(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Really? The offer is too good to be taken serious. Convince me by sending data first so i can pay after confirmation
Freebandz365:
grin grin

Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Do This .... She Ain't The ONE / I Missed Romance Section / Another Bob-brisky Set To Over. (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.