Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. (6901 Views)

Magun Is Myth - Real Reason Why Penis Gets Stuck In The Vagina During Sex By Ch / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by rabiudon: 12:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Probably the OP has a huge mamba
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Worldwise(m): 3:02am On Jun 02, 2021
4 years is too much... several things are not right. She is just not observant she should have noticed before now.

Seek medical attention fast

Victory662:
Hello fam!!
See gobe oo.
I met this single mom last year. I pretty love her and I want to settle down with her.
But when she had her daughter, about four years ago, she had a laceration in her vagina and the doctor got it sutured. He said she would heal. But late last year (3yrs and two months after). We tried having sex and the laceration happened again; she started bleeding, though not much but we ended up not doing the do. After she healed up, we went back to the hospital, explained the situation of things to the doctor and he said again that she would be okay though he didn't say how long it would take. Some weeks ago, we tried to do the do again and no way... The vjay seems inelastic and I couldn't penetrate. I stopped to avoid the same old stories...
Now I'm really confused. How long would this take to heal?? Will she ever heal? Are we ever going to enjoy sex like this?? Is four years not enough for the healing process
Doctors in the house please say something and help a brother.
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Victory662(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Worldwise:
4 years is too much... several things are not right. She is just not observant she should have noticed before now.

Seek medical attention fast

Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Reason why some men cheat. Eya
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Since the woman's vigina is inelastic she should go for another sugery,some women's body are inelastic.the main problem is her skin,her skin is inelastic.is not easy to bear as a husband.
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cerebellum: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Connected1:

Go to Sambisa Forest please so that they can kill you, let us know that it's -1 of the total numbers of fools in this country.

For not referring to you

That's where you will be kiiled and wept over by your family

Learn to mind ur businesses, odeh!
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by osax4pal: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
You just dey monitor the guy
ChiefSosa:
Oga OP, no offense o, but were you not the one that said you saw a pregnancy test with your 21 y/o "Virgin" gf that her mom promised to buy a car about a year ago, how come you now have a single mother with a 4 y/o kid you've met since last year? Or is she the one? Remember, you also said you asked out a girl that turned you down on Dec. 31st last year o
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is she your wife, and must you always sleep with any woman you come across with?
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by radiance26(f): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Am having same issue,my stitches broke during my second pregnancy.I was told it would be repaired during delivery,but things did not go as planned.I ended up with CS to save my life and the baby.It will be fixed when I stop breast feeding.My husband is very supportive.Go to a general hospital
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by stupidmod3: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
b fuking yash till toto heal

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Connected1: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Cerebellum:

For not referring to you

That's where you will be kiiled and wept over by your family

Learn to mind ur businesses, odeh!
Learn to speak sensibly.
Before you open your mouth to say anything, first ask yourself if you have sense.
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cerebellum: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Connected1:

Learn to speak sensibly.
Before you open your mouth to say anything, first ask yourself if you have sense.

For abusing me on what does not concern you...

You die miserably ni....stupiidd fooll
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Connected1: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Cerebellum:

For abusing me on what does not concern you...

You die miserably ni....stupiidd fooll
It's sad that your moniker name isn't even in your brain.
You do need it.
Try not to qoute me again.
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cerebellum: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Connected1:

It's sad that your moniker name isn't even in your brain.
You do need it.
Try not to qoute me again.

Weren't you d one who stupidlyy started quoting me??

Guy, I no geh ur time..don't ever, ever cross my path again!
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Connected1: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Cerebellum:

Weren't you d one who stupidlyy started quoting me??

Guy, I no geh ur time..don't ever, ever cross my path again!
grin
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cerebellum: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Connected1:
grin

You this guygrin
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Victory662(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
radiance26:
Am having same issue,my stitches broke during my second pregnancy.I was told it would be repaired during delivery,but things did not go as planned.I ended up with CS to save my life and the baby.It will be fixed when I stop breast feeding.My husband is very supportive.Go to a general hospital
Thanks a lot
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Victory662(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
OyinNurse:
OP your fiance likely has an episiotomy that didnt heal properly the first go around and that's why it keeps reopening. How frustrating and painful for her! I'm surprised this wasn't detected before because the surgeon who made the original incision should inspect the vagina, cervix, perineum, and anus for any developing complications. Was it a 4th degree tear, involving the rectal tissue? It should have been monitored for weeks and even months afterwards to ensure it heals properly. Pls have her see a reputable OB/GYN to have this problem surgically fixed and it's very doable. Most women take at least 12 weeks or longer to heal enough to enjoy intercourse again but it shouldn't extend into years. Since you say you love her, ride this wave with her and she will appreciate you all the more for your patience and your care. Best wishes
Thanks and God bless you!
We've gone to a general hospital and has done another operation. Hopefully everything will be settled when she heals this time.
I will keep us updated.
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Cerebellum:
Why there so many childish fuls in this forum?

Who is interested in this disgusting post you just composed, ehn OP??

Try dey use ur sense

What the fvck are you saying. Did they force you to talk?
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Skullano:

Did anyone force you into reading his post?

Una no go dey respect unaselves for this public yard.

I no see your post on time self. I no know who send am!
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Quality20(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
One of the main reason for this is when the muscles of the kitten have been over fvcked, they became weak..

Here are some of the things that do happen..

It should never take many months for a normal kitten wall to get fixed..
it cant b over phucked except u mean gang banged by multiples of gangsters
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by imagrg(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you haven't paid her bride-price yet, please don't go there again with your bulldozer to scatter what a quark doctor had hurriedly put together with made in Aba glue. grin

But by the way, that wound shouldn't have taken so long. Abi is she diabetic?
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by imagrg(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
With all the leftover shit in it?
Oga, stay away from weed for one week.
stupidmod3:
b fuking yash till toto heal
Re: My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. by Cerebellum: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

What the fvck are you saying. Did they force you to talk?

Thunda fire your uselesss gbola for quoting me

E concern you, mumu ful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause / (( Thread Of The Decade )) Busty Black Women Of Instagram 2024 / Am I Deluded Or Choosy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.