Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. (72170 Views)

'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by LOVEGINO(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Polygamy over infidelity (having side chicks).

Only cowards have side-chicks. tongue
if u marry na ur own go worst pass grin
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Rickywardell332: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
This problem has been there since Abraham .King David, king Solomon. Men we only need to ask for wisdom facing our problem. To many beautiful women out there, but there are a million way to die. Get married to one woman do not gurantee happiness also polygamy. God give us wisdom to face are different challenges.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by usb2016(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Grey Hair is not a grey brain embarassed. That is why I do not envy anybody little above 40 with grey hair as it could be either as a result of suffering, natural inheritance or total foolishness as depicted by the clown via his post on social media grin grin grin

This man has a word of advice for wives who go about fighting side-chicks.

A king I stan. grin

What do you think? [/quote]
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Tareq1105: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Look at this grandpa.

So this is what you will say if you're made Chairman of a Wedding Reception.

I don't think you have female children.

Imagine someone that supposed to guide and correct youths on the importance of family values.

5 Likes

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Princedapace(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
His own opinion, he has not killed anyone

Learn how to code directly from me as I guide you step, by step into this journey.

It is not free. Send me a DM if you're interested, passionate and ready to explore this skill.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Harmattan123(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eranko
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Ferdinandu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
This statement is just a disrespect to the wife except he doesn't have one

3 Likes

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by bab22: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Have the fear of God and remain faithful to your wife.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Jollylolly(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
warisdis

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by PedroEastman: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Barbiturate:
Mr olushola, why would you have a gf when you have a wife at home?
You want her to respect you by not confronting your gf but you disrespected her first, by having an affair outside your marriage, throwing all your wedding vows to the gutters. You should be ashamed of putting this up at your age

Because he paid her bride price , if she wants to have another man then she should pay his groom price. You keep forgetting it’s Africa and a man can marry as many as he wants
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Starzo: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
gbam!...na the oga kpatapkata of Dem all b that!
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by alizma: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Polygamy over infidelity (having side chicks).

Only cowards have side-chicks. tongue
Only fools respond to issues they have less knowledge on. Do you know whether his religion accept more than one wife?

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Romanoff(f): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
There is hope after all. I didn't know there were still a large percentage of sensible men on Nairaland but see them all over front page.

Baba God, I thank you o.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by simplesearch: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
You disrespect a higher authority by keeping a side chick which he commanded you against. You'll be setting a bad precedent for your children later in life, while your value, dignity and self respect plummet to the barest minimum before friends and family. Lastly you'll spend your eternity in the lake of fire with your side chick if you refuse to let go and repent of your misadventure.
All the above make you an ultimate looser in life and eternity!
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Richieniit: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
It can only be the yorubas lol
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by hokafor(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
This foolish old man must you tell everyone about your so called side chick. At your age you should be a role model and mentor to Younger men. Even if you choose to do the side chick thing it should be highly coded.

2 Likes

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by deji17: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Only an Atiku supporter will say this with full confidence. They are mostly criminals. From smugglers, to drug mules, corrupt civil servants, armed robbers, bandits etc. PDP is a congregation of evil people. That is why people with any iota of decency are dumping the evil party.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
They failed to mention where the man is from, but if you check carefully he must be from Kenya.

This is because Kenya and sex are like facebook and likes
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:

A king I stan. grin

What do you think?

1.The man is foolish for having a side chick while he is married.

2.If he wants to be a polygamist, he should have told his wife when they were dating. Then everyone would know their square root from day one. Not the one where he pretends to be a monogamist from day one..till after he marries, then remembers he is a polygamist.

3.The guy is contributing to the anger of his fellow men. By dating a woman while married, he has taken someone's potential girlfriend,. meaning one more member for the redpill gang

4.He is comitting adulultery.

5.The same excuses he uses for the sidechick is the same excuse his wife will use for her side-boyfriend.

6.He is earning his children's emnity...by betraying their mother.

CHEATING is WRONG...WHETHER MAN OR WOMAN DOING IT.

If you want to be a polygamist , there is nothing wrong with it...just be honest with your woman from day one. If you want open marriage...while wrong...at least be honest about it with your spouse potential or otherwise from day one.

Cheating is wrong.

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by peacettw: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
I really don't understand why wives bother themselves confronting women suspected or confirmed to have relationships with their husbands.

I don't get it. Are you perhaps incapable of having a relationship of your own as well? Or is this activity restricted to the men only?

Why not concentrate on your children and most importantly work on yourself. Expand your circle, make new friends, do a postgraduate study or develop a skill, travel, enjoy life as God intended. In summary, leave that house and work on boosting your self esteem.

Your happiness cannot surely be dependent on one man. It makes no concievable sense. And if he flagrantly displays his relationship to this world like this fool in question, sweetheart, please find someone that will make you happy. It mustn't necessarily culminate to a sexual relationship with the said person.

I am sure your husband will understand especially since he expects you to do so as well.

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by deji17: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
hokafor:
This foolish old man must you tell everyone about your so called side chick. At your age you should be a role model and mentor to Younger men. Even if you choose to do the side chick thing it should be highly coded.
He is an Atiku nau. What do you expect? They are morally bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by harmony75: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Who's father is this?! This man just brought disgrace for himself and his family his children will be so ashamed look what daddy is trending with � Omasheyyyy o this man is so irresponsible that he can't hid it any longer so if you meet your wife with another man just give the man handshakes ode m u m u!

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Trustedpronet: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Me I go lie down beg my wife and beg my side chik too. They are both needful.

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by Crunchyg3: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Some people never grow up, they just grow old. His white hair would've fooled people into thinking he's sensible. If you respect yourself, your marriage, your wife and possibly kids, why would you go about having a side chick? This is not about being an "Alpha male", this is just about COMMON SENSE. If you met your wife with her Side guy in public, would you be quiet?
So you as a man if you meet your wife outside with her side guy, you will make noise and make a scene? Smh
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by chiedozie198100: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
so this 2 seconds man has "end of story" swag too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by chy200(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
And she will kill u. Muntula!
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by simplesearch: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
alizma:

Only fools respond to issues they have less knowledge on. Do you know whether his religion accept more than one wife?

God's authority supersede any religious fallacy and man-made laws. Polygamy or any form of absurd marital relationship or sexual orientation is forbidden by God.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by degenuine1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
At your age... U think side chick is an achievement. No sense with age.
Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by iampeterben(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
If you follow this kind of people on Twitter your mentality will be very low and daft. White hairs are not always a sign of wisdom, some are for fashion now.

1 Like

Re: “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. by 080bjaked(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
pocohantas:

A king I stan. grin

What do you think?

This is idiotic.
You disrespect her by having a side chick but then choose to form some pseudo-respect for yourself by threatening the wife further.
With such mentality, he shouldn't have gotten married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.