Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? (27411 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eillyeillz(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I've just listened to it nice but will be more appreciated if you're in a relationship, I can just imagine having it playing with dim lights on and all those senrenren romantic asakatura,chai I like fantasizing a lot

Lol.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by infogeneral: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Someone like you --- Adele
Survivor --- Destiny Child
Irreplaceable --- Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by excel1960(f): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Let it go by T.D jakes
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by LINTUNE(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Bodyodour:
Endure
a thousand years is a very nice song ...
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by seanwilliam(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2021
All girls are the same - juice wrld
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Olanre05(f): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Memories
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Munzy14(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
Please which song can you recommend for someone with fresh heartbreak?
Mmiri ndu....by Cornelius Benjamin...cheesy

Everything by timi dakolo.

You have actually been liberated...I keep saying heartbreak is important for men...it helps to shake them off those kind of make believe stupidity we see in zeeworld and telemundo.

Now you can think straight...And know actually when you have met the right woman meant for you...

Keep your hustle 100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by emmyt2: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari be calming down oooo
Waiting I do you oooo
There is GOD ooooo
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by sharpwriter(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Homeboiy:
Good bye my lover. James blunt

My thoughts exactly. Heart touching smiley
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Munzy14(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:
oya lets go 1,2,3, he dey pain me o gaga, ore tio me gaga o, edey pain me welley welley o, ogaga... grin grin ...

depending on the heart break o, if its death related just sing ...

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Hahahaha.....grin grin

Nairaland....una no deh disappoint...grin

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by LINTUNE(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Yh right..
I was given a Phone many many year's ago and it was the ringtone,I tried getting to know the song,I only had distorted lyrics to remember, I never forgot it,I loved it pretty much,last year abi this year,something just told me to type the little lyric I knew on Google and it came out,I was damn happy that day,called my siblings to say I finally found my song!
It's my present ringtone,there's another one I couldn't get to download, I'd buy it soon
listen to photograph by edsheraan...try and assimilate the lyrics, thank me later..
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by ultimatebas(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2021
"LET IT BURN"- By Usher
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Munzy14(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2021
Judging from recommendations, e be like nairalanders are common with heartbreak o..cheesy

Ike gwuru...

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Hillarie(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Part of me - Noah Kahan
Please - Noah Kahan
Crazier things - Chelsea Cutler & Noah Kahan
Moving on - Kodaline
Break Even - The Script
Rain - The Script
Six degrees of separation - The Script
Sword from the stone - Passenger
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by WorldRichest: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Fuji Garbage - by Kate Chief Sikiru Ayinde Barrister (OFR)
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by PoshTraveler: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
see brother , brother wey mumu
Play it on the highest volume bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOBFL3RxUA
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2021
highoctane:

Dis world na wa own, to stay gen gen.
Na song 4 peson who no gada somtin
gringrin leave am.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by princewarri1985: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
GET OUT BY SHYNE
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by LINTUNE(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Jennycoolz:
We never talked about it
But I heard the blame was mine
But I called you up to say I'm sorry
But I wouldn't wanna waste your time
Cuz I love you , but I can't take anymore
There's a look I can't describe in your eyes
If we just try like we tried before
But you keep on telling me those lies , telling me lies

Phil collins_do you remember

Beware you will definitely shed tears except you don't understand the lyrics
my niggi cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Truvelisback(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2021
How Fresh Is The Heartbreak?

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by templeRun20(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Ameno dorime
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2021
SegFault:

I can see that you are a man of culture.
I enjoy old songs it's less noisy and you can feel the genuine voice of the singer

Technology has just changed music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by priphil(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:

Khalid ; SAVED
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by wildikeman(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Break-even by the script
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Marv650(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Just download SOUR by Rodrigo. The album is for heartbroken ones.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Aimerosa25(f): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Tell me u luv me juice wrld and trippie Redd, robbery, lucid dreams,inner peace, all alone,life's a mess, by juice wrld and Halsey,tattoos and ink,all notable mentions by juice wrld, also tell me why by the kid laroi.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Eberex(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Madonna ; take a bow
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Prinnce1: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Rick Ross and meek mills album
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by BridgePaul: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Grateful by Rita Ora

Grateful"
(from "Beyond the Lights" soundtrack)

There were a lot of tears I had to cry through
A lot of battles left me battered and bruised
And now I was shattered, had my heart ripped in two
I was broken, I was broken,
There were a lot of times I stumbled and crashed
When I was on the edge, down to my last chance
So many times when I was so convinced that
I was over, I was over
But I had to fall yeah
To rise above it all

I'm grateful for the storm
Made me appreciate the sun
I'm grateful for the wrong ones
Made me appreciate the right ones
I'm grateful for the pain
For everything that made me break
I'm thankful for all my scars
'Cause they only made my heart
Grateful, grateful, grateful, grateful, grateful
Grateful

I was sinking, I was drowning in doubt
The weight all of the pain was weighing me down
I pulled it together and I pulled myself out
Learned a lesson, learned a lesson
That there's a lot you gotta go through, hell yes
But that's what got me strong, I got no regrets
And I've got only love, got no bitterness
Count my blessings, count my blessings, yeah
I'm proud of every tear, 'cause they got me here

Grateful

There is nothing I would change
Not even one mistake I made
I got lost, found myself, found my way
Grateful

You know that I'm grateful
You know that I care
No time for the wrong ones
I'll always be there
Grateful
Grateful, grateful, grateful
I’m grateful
Grateful, grateful (oh yeah)
Grateful, yeah
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by xjiggy: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
Time to Grow - Lemar

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Hot Valentine Sms Messages / How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.