Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? (27378 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by pauladonis(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2021
I survived two heartbreaks back to back, I'm still learning to get over it...

If you want to lift your spirit and forget your surroundings, put "Breathe" by Dunsin Oyekan on repeat, works like a charm.

If you want to feed your denial phase, put "Liar" by YCEE on repeat.

If you want to just wallow in your depression and let loose of all your anger, put "Darkness" by Eminem on repeat.

Those three songs did my heart a lot of good.

The oga patapata of them all is to go on YouTube and search "MTGOW tiktok"

You'll instantly feel better when you realize that women will always be the toxic creatures they are no matter how good their initial facade was.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Cburke(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2021
"And when the day bleeds into nightfall, and you not here to get me through it all, I let my guard down and you pulled the rug, ..."

I dun forget the other lyrics

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by spencekat(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Chudyfuto:
Ok bro,let me tell you my own story back then in futo...i met this epitome of beauty back then in futo 200L,but later broke my hearth.let me give you few of my songs that help me out.

1.Micheal jackson--you are not alone
2.Celien dion--goodbye
3.Rihanna--stay
4.Don williams--my love for you never die
5.Ronan keating--if tomorrow never comes
6.Avrial lavigne--i miss you
7.Roxette--it must have been love
8.A great big world--say something
9.Pink--give me the reason
10.boyz 11 men--end of the road
11.Adele--rolling in the deep
12.Don williams--i believe in you
13.MLT--breaking my heart
14.Gloria Gaynor--i will survive
15.Adele--hello
16.Passenger--let her go
See list!
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by spencekat(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Chudyfuto:
Ok bro,let me tell you my own story back then in futo...i met this epitome of beauty back then in futo 200L,but later broke my hearth.let me give you few of my songs that help me out.

1.Micheal jackson--you are not alone
2.Celien dion--goodbye
3.Rihanna--stay
4.Don williams--my love for you never die
5.Ronan keating--if tomorrow never comes
6.Avrial lavigne--i miss you
7.Roxette--it must have been love
8.A great big world--say something
9.Pink--give me the reason
10.boyz 11 men--end of the road
11.Adele--rolling in the deep
12.Don williams--i believe in you
13.MLT--breaking my heart
14.Gloria Gaynor--i will survive
15.Adele--hello
16.Passenger--let her go
See list!.O boy,the heart break was brutal o.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by blazepascal(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2021
Can we kiss forever by kina. Ft adriana proenza

So sick by neyo

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by hizmahe(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Just yesterday, infact for night o. Gbam, e don reach page 12. Wetin sup na. Naso heartbreaks plenty. Ah

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by goldman777: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Move bitch get out of the way by ludacris
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Charliewyt: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
jagorinho:
Thunder Fire You - Ric Hassani

Mad Ooooo. Cant just stop laughing at the lines "thunder fire you and your friends".

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by olumite2014(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
"When I'm back on my feet again" by michael bolton
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Kingtim(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2021
What ever you do, do not listen to boo of the booless by our very own chike.. You go cry die lol

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Ishilove: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2021
sageb:
@Ishilove i know you like RnB music, come and share yours.

One of Us- ABBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIKAe8Wi0S0
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Lighthammer(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2021
How to hate a bitch lil wayne ft t pain
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by evil1: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2021
tunapawizzy:

This person wants u to commit suicide
Lol

Its the perfect song for breakup
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by evil1: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Heathrow44:

Jealous by labyrinth
Skinny love

Omo u people just reminded me of two songs I've been trying t remember

Op just take this two songs above and dont get an overdose of breakup songs that would lead t depression, btw at this age nobody cries about love, especially about Nigerian girls ain't worth it, Go get showered up, and go out or travel, u meet new friends, nobody's too special for u! Though I admit there re some people that come into ur life and u find hard t let go, but is a pathetic and condescending thing going about crying and begging for love, learn t be emotionally strong and be someone that can sustain a major loss without collapsing, only cry at a funeral for ur loved ones, no women deserves to see ur tears OK!
That one na for u oo

The one I'm dating now deserves not only my love but tears. Call me a simp if u want to but i I must say I HV found peace.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by chival(f): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Namdeenero:
Aemon- Bleep it

It's Eamon. I love that song.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Go with Celine dion- Goodbye is the saddest word!
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I enjoy old songs it's less noisy and you can feel the genuine voice of the singer

Technology has just changed music
Metal was noisy and I liked it but I prefer talent, raw skill and complexity which the music of today lacks totally. Even pop musicians of now that use guitars just use the same stupid chord progression over and over like morons.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by ojmartins(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
Please which song can you recommend for someone with fresh heartbreak?
with or without you..by gregorian master
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Jasonteague(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2021
Adele 21 album. Marian Carey without you. Rihanna Stay. no love Eminem Need me Eminem feat pink love the way you lie emimem space bound Eminem passenger let her go Sam Smith LA LA LA Sam smith Stay with me Sam smith Lay me down ed sheeran Give me love.
Christiana Perri Jar of heart
Somebody that I use to know Gotye and Kimbra someone you loved Lewis calpadi
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by elonize(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Listen to terry g :troway

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by BENEAMATA: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2021
yee ke manyoo oh !
manyoo yee ke ! ! ( 2x )
yee ke arsenal oh !
arsenal yee ke ! ! ( 2x )
shey mini baba re oh !
CHELSEA lo'ngbo bukata lori mummy re oh ! ! ( 2x ) grin grin
( ps; yee ke means " stop crying " )
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by wafer1: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Either Neyo - so sick or Jussie Smollet - i'll never love again
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by HajiaNotu: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Niyola - Go on.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Chudyfuto(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2021
spencekat:
See list!.O boy,the heart break was brutal o.
So brutal that i refused to date again till i graduated..the thing even affected my gp that semester.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by phemoral33: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Chris brown --- heart break on a fullmoon
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by gbogboija: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2021
Isaiah 61:3.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by bigl: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:

Sade adu - soldier of love album

A. 1. In another time
2. Skin

B. Sade adu - love deluxe
1. No ordinary love

C. Kellie Rowland - better without u

Put all on auto repeat, close your eyes cry if u feel like but ensure u sleep
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by justjify(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
Arise O compatriots, Nigeria call obey
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by Jidibia(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Where do broken hearts go- Whitney Houston.
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by bash55bash: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Hgf
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by ifaaiy: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2021
On the road again --- Boyz ii Men
Re: Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? by spencekat(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2021
Chudyfuto:

So brutal that i refused to date again till i graduated..the thing even affected my gp that semester.
Sorry bro.I know you stronger now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women / How To Know She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.