Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) (96946 Views)

See How A Man Reacted After Eating A Vulture Instead Of A Chicken / Stubborn Nigerian Guy Refuses To Leave Room For His Roommate And Girlfriend / Recession: Funny Oyibo Man Refuses To Pay For Food He Ate In Owerri (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by JeffreyJunior: 3:05am On Jun 02, 2021
I will ask him if he needs takeaway sef.

It's not like I can't fight him over my money but the holy book says "feed the hungry".grin

It's better to follow that bible's instruction than to commit suicide. grin

14 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2021
I will kindly ask for payment of course. If he refuses, I'll let him be. After all, it surely will be something less I can afford to lose.

If he comes again and repeats the same behavior, I'll hand him over to some strong men. Getting my hands dirty doesn't appeal to me!

After that encounter, he will call me boss and probably apply to be an errand boy!

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:55am On Jun 02, 2021
These types are always the best customers; they eat like storage tanks and pay well.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
grin grin grin
And you shall hold your peace grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Sailorsoldier1: 6:08am On Jun 02, 2021
I will just put bee on his back and dats all
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by SporaD8: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
Simply serve him another meal! And he will pay double in hospital.
Sense will not kill him Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by debbydams(f): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2021
God will fight for me
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Harrykn: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Aim and hit his knees, He has small legs and will fall if anything pressures his joints btw the knee region.
Next step is his eye, pepper can help you, if he can’t see, he can’t reach you.
The real game is, “what will happen when he survives these treatments and you have no where to run t0?”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2021
ForestHill:
Call the cops on him

When the cops see him, they'll leave you and take to their heels.

13 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by kenzysmith: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

When the cops see him, they'll leave you and take to their heels.

5 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Holinesss(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2021
Revenge is mine says the Lord

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Malawian(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
I will climb his back and fight him grin grin grin grin grin.

All die na die . Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nehyooh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Fight him and deal with him, is he mad grin
You sure ? grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nehyooh(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Fight him and deal with him, is he mad grin
You sure? grin

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by 1F30M4(f): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hahaha shebi he will stand up to go na cheesy I'll wait to see how he does that, after a beautiful encounter with my pestle wink A day to remember smiley

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ppl like this hardly pose any prblm
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Angrygoat: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Well. It depends. Tho Gun no easy to see,but if I get one pistol. Hahahaha. U know wan pay ba. No problem my guy. U feel say na by chest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWwUMiEeHB8
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by LikeAking: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lolz.

This type no dey find trouble sha.

But if it happens just call the police.

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by introvertloe(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
I will climb his back and fight him grin grin grin grin grin.

All die na die . Hahahahahahaha

bea u talk am correct me na that two chicken egg i go hamer
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by EverythingFit: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
introvertloe:

bea u talk am correct me na that two chicken egg i go hamer

Come get a hug,hun grin

You Sabi grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
I Go Call Hefty Olu Omo.

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by introvertloe(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Come get a hug,hun grin
You Sabi grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
GIVE HIM CHELSEA AS WATER TO WARE HIM DOWN BEFORE YOU COLLECT YOU MONEY kiss
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Plut01: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2021

SMH

Right there is a good example of imbalanced use of Mass gainer. See big upperparts and very small lowerparts.

You do not need to fight hard to beat such men OP. A little shift on that knee is enough to wreck him.

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Benbisco(f): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
OsusTroller:

I'll shoot him or fire him arrow.

You just made me have a very good laugh and I was even tearing up!

You get arrow for the shop before or you go rush go buy?

6 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nxmm[code][/code]
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Call pusssybbqgrills to beat him
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Serve him free juice laced with poison.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't care how big he is he must pay his bill angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whatsapp Status TV....... Get In Here / Funny Pictures Of The Day / Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.