Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) (96983 Views)

See How A Man Reacted After Eating A Vulture Instead Of A Chicken / Stubborn Nigerian Guy Refuses To Leave Room For His Roommate And Girlfriend / Recession: Funny Oyibo Man Refuses To Pay For Food He Ate In Owerri (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Successmind(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Dem no dey get mind...
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by colestephan86: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
Ha he will pay na, him too go respect himself.
But you know it is not possible to gym your neck , so he still get weak spot
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by bullykay: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2021
I will give him tee fare when is going
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Arexit:

cheesy cheesy cheesy even if he no strong he go heavy and i no go wan find out grin
funny you grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by ogbonnachrys: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2021
just 1 bullet
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by cutepaul(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
I will climb his back and fight him grin grin grin grin grin.

All die na die . Hahahahahahaha
touching body is now very expensive my dear.....I feel u

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by phkka1(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2021
I will tell him thank you no mention.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by IkemChris(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Call Police, after all we all are citizens
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Oceanblaze(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2021
That's why I can't step out of my house without a gun...the country Taya me...I kill for free..Dey bam no dey play chais.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2021
I'll catch me a body. One to d head two to d chest
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by paix(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2021
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, not only in arguments but also in business.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by ddjay: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
I will climb his back and fight him grin grin grin grin grin.

All die na die . Hahahahahahaha
grin weldone, i like your courage

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
emmyileri:
I will call my friend who is a fighter pilot, na just one missile ah go beg for

Mak all of una kuku die there grin

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Bunmhi(f): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
The battle is of the lord

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by darlenese(f): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Add some laxative in his meal next time
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by honeybobo69: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
no need to fight, just pour hot stew for hin eye, fight don finish, but then he'll probably come back with his bulky brothers and that won't end well. so I'll walk up to him with the hot stew, and warn him never to come back or else...
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Cousin9999: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
iampeterben:
I will thank him and ask him to come next time.

lol
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by knowntous: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
i go be like shebi i dey play bet9ja,the odd small pass LUIS SUAREZ to bit his opponent player
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Faraday1997: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
Hot water is enough to win the battle
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by zedman1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Funny thing be say after all the muscles, gun ma de enter these kind people.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by shameonyou(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
i'll just invite him to come again, then i'll poison his food...
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
Very easy, a low blow to his two small testicles will humble him
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by kenzysmith: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Faraday1997:

Hot water is enough to win the battle
cheesy grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Fredcon(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
He no big pass sticks ooo, or I bit him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Pastor Couldn't Take It Anymore / Whatsapp Status TV....... Get In Here / Funny Pictures Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.