Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) (96985 Views)

See How A Man Reacted After Eating A Vulture Instead Of A Chicken / Stubborn Nigerian Guy Refuses To Leave Room For His Roommate And Girlfriend / Recession: Funny Oyibo Man Refuses To Pay For Food He Ate In Owerri (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Jolomenas: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
I go beat nonsense comot him body I swear

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by SerikiFulani(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Na just one blow e go chop...

He go fall like Goliath cool

No be by body ❌

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by BabaO2: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
Woman go fight am, no matter how huge.

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by mmadu4: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
photshop bullshit
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by nextstep(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
shocked Na me go dey ask if he wants extra in to go pack. grin

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Angrymode: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fucking shoot his brains off. No muscle can withstand bullet o grin

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Agoziewin(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
The battle is of the lord....

4 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Dem never chook am bottle for eem muscles before
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by 1EmmyKay: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lol I dey mad?? Follow hulk drag wetin?
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by IkengaRussell(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Omo mey im carry im wahala dey go abeg..He'd definitely get his comeuppance but not from me though.Cox that nigga go beat RUS comot from my name Russell.Only SELL go remain.

4 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by MrgudK(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Teach him a little lesson by beating him up mercilessly grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
You never dey street be that bro

If Obalende roadside, Lagos island, Small coramo (then), Badore etc nah your area especially for night, you suppose know say those kind of guys nah fufu dem be

Ok make I give you espo

DEM DEY FEAR BOTTLE DIE grin

If anyone of them harass you baba just break bottle and see them pick race grin
As dem body dey so, if you chuk am bottle e dey hard to stitch

But no let them grab you oo grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Taiwojon(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nothing will happen.

But
The law of nature will take Place when the right times come.

Anyway the right time for you to repent from your sins is now.

Jesus has done is part, don't postpone your salvation to another day.

Repent and believe the gospel

3 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
na to call area for him head be dat, by the time 20 people give you one slap each, your life will never remain the same.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by JonCina(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simple naa: you see it as CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)!

EOD
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by geezynoni: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
Remove a plank from the wooden fence
I laff you...To ba mu e sowo

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by AbSolb: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
I go wole am e fit no sabi fight
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Angrygoat: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
While u are busy doing all these traditional bullshit na just one blow from back go set u back to reality. U go dey do al tat nonsense and he go dey watch u freely ba. Hahahahahahaha. Make e no work. U go hail
Lucrativress:

Just take a small balloon and pour fowl blood in it blow,put a small stick in the mouth,tie red cloth on everything and call one of the Shop attendant's, increase your voice in asking for detail's and tell them not to ask him again,when they leave,bring out your stuff and talk into it,take a pin and make it bleed lightly and say out loud that "only if I've done the same may you not work" shikena....,stamp your left foot thrice on the ground and spit on it,then just use style to use your back to walk and see what happens grin

3 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by captainspear(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ah the person wey I bin beat next week big pass this lekpa well well nah. I no de use fight play oh

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by ginggerxy: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
CheedyJ:

You think it’s easy to lift iron abi, it will take special skills for a small man to beat him .. quick question, do you think mayweather can beat Anthony Joshua ?
they're reasons for weight category in boxing fight , this is one the reasons
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by naijapips02: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Na one bullet e go chop
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by NaMe4: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Just take a small balloon and pour fowl blood in it blow,put a small stick in the mouth,tie red cloth on everything and call one of the Shop attendant's, increase your voice in asking for detail's and tell them not to ask him again,when they leave,bring out your stuff and talk into it,take a pin and make it bleed lightly and say out loud that "only if I've done the same may you not work" shikena....,stamp your left foot thrice on the ground and spit on it,then just use style to use your back to walk and see what happens grin

grin grin grin All this drama for one plate of food?

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Pcmra123: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sshe
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by midehi2(f): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
I will climb his back and fight him grin grin grin grin grin.

All die na die . Hahahahahahaha
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by bleskid: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
I will call the police nobody is above the law ....
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by pascalbenz: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
I go call eddie hall for him , the guy fit lift 500kg?

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by GreatPa: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
I will pretend like I want to pick my plates or something closer to him and then give him a heavy blow on his nose. The blow will destabilize him for few minutes, I will then kick his scrotum slightly. Before he know what's up he will be down. I once used this tactic to beat one of my senior back then in secondary school.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by bolabadmus38: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
I go call Oluomo
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Na him prick I go dey give blow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Pastor Couldn't Take It Anymore / Whatsapp Status TV....... Get In Here / Funny Pictures Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.