Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) (96947 Views)

See How A Man Reacted After Eating A Vulture Instead Of A Chicken / Stubborn Nigerian Guy Refuses To Leave Room For His Roommate And Girlfriend / Recession: Funny Oyibo Man Refuses To Pay For Food He Ate In Owerri (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 3:53am On Jun 03, 2021
What happened during David and Goliath will repeat it self
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Lama70(m): 3:56am On Jun 03, 2021
I will just smile and ask him if he wouldn't mind a bottle is soft drink.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Ebuzzy555: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2021
It's not life
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by neighbourhud: 5:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldshisha:
Remove a plank from the wooden fence

You sabi

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Emotionss: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
CheedyJ:

You think it’s easy to lift iron abi, it will take special skills for a small man to beat him .. quick question, do you think mayweather can beat Anthony Joshua ?

As big as that guy is a small experience fighter will bring him down in less than 10 minutes. Just know where to strike him. Like the knees, spinal cord,neck and back of his ear..... Don't fight him strength for strength you will lose.

Personally First thing first is to attack and weaken his knees, when he is down or distracted by that as quickly and possible I will cut of the air flow to his brain by striking his wind pipe or another spot at the back of his neck.

That guy will go down less than 10 minutes.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by doneback04: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2021
Carry ur money and problem go ...... This kind person how I one take ask am money?

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2021
If it was the Iya Basira in my former office - the owner would be more happy that he's not paying than pressing her big ass.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Progressyac: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2021
It depend the amount he eat,and his manners ,if he is rude,I will bring my knife and threat him
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Cartelips: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin
I go give am extra wet Waka with stomach ache ��
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2021
1 single shot this one go down sharperly
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
I will climb his back and fight him grin grin grin grin grin.

All die na die . Hahahahahahaha
Na let your moniker dey deceive you o..

We shall meet at his feet go be the song wey we go take transport you to the other world...

2 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by victorazy(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Rather than eat at my restaurant, I'll be giving him money to go and eat at any restaurant that I'm competing with.

grin badt guy grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Kingsleystunner(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
To poison his food when next he comes again
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
Having a huge body or having muscles doesn't mean or guarantee that, that person is going to be strong! Erase it! it is for fun, i understand. This your mentality is the reason why Nigerian terrorists recruit army used to molest your guys always.
guy leave story..if you've ever been to the gym, u won't make this wierd statement...you think it's easy carrying iron, for him to have this kind of body, do you know the kilos of weight he is lifting, you might not even be able to lift 1/4th of that same kilo from the stand...guy rest, stop this illusion,it will take a highly skilled and trained normal sized person in Martial art to be able to beat this guy..

3 Likes

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by kenzysmith: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Stanbaba30:
Nna ehnnn..! D most important thing is that he didn't ask for another plate or plates. D wan wey im chop, make e carry go. This one go beat plus your profit comot ya body. I no fit shout.

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Rolexjerry(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2021
CheedyJ:

You think it’s easy to lift iron abi, it will take special skills for a small man to beat him .. quick question, do you think mayweather can beat Anthony Joshua ?
Bad analogy. Anthony Joshua is skilled.
Now do you think this guy can beat Mayweather because he's huge? No way!
A well trained small guy will beat any untrained huge guy anyday.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2021
I'll call the police
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by wonderr(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Being bulky does not necessarily mean that he is strong
zoom the arm and say that again
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Na to Dial one Cubana cheif priest grin.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by perdollar(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2021
I WL dash him buhari
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Rolexjerry:

Bad analogy. Anthony Joshua is skilled.
Now do you think this guy can beat Mayweather because he's huge? No way!
A well trained small guy will beat any untrained huge guy anyday.

Your analogy is faulty, both Floyd and Joshua are skilled so, can a small untrained guy beat this huge unskilled guy?
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Prechy08(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2021
E go pain because this kind people no the eat normal people food. It's always x5

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2021
SporaD8:

Simply serve him another meal! And he will pay double in hospital.
Sense will not kill him Abeg.
finally a comment I can relate with.
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by bishopcent: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother he who runaway from a fight live to runaway from this fight again, I will leave the Lord to fight my battle grin

i wil shoot him
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
I will climb his back and fight him grin grin grin grin grin.

All die na die . Hahahahahahaha
Thank God you are a babe he would be ashamed to fight with you.

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Emeka71:
Thank God you are a babe he would be ashamed to fight with you.
You understand that kind of thing. grin
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Tsongz(f): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2021
He go wash plate abeg
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Emmanuelellah: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2021
If arm robber ate your food and refuses to pay what will be your reaction? Same thing here.

1 Like

Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by emmyileri(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2021
I will call my friend who is a fighter pilot, na just one missile ah go beg for
Re: If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) by Beess(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

Just take a small balloon and pour fowl blood in it blow,put a small stick in the mouth,tie red cloth on everything and call one of the Shop attendant's, increase your voice in asking for detail's and tell them not to ask him again,when they leave,bring out your stuff and talk into it,take a pin and make it bleed lightly and say out loud that "only if I've done the same may you not work" shikena....,stamp your left foot thrice on the ground and spit on it,then just use style to use your back to walk and see what happens grin
wait a minute, at that instant, the items needed for this will be available how? Like seriously. Stop watching nollywood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whatsapp Status TV....... Get In Here / Funny Pictures Of The Day / Seven Dangers of Coke and Pepsi (soft drinks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.