Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2539 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by atilla(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
This one na red eye no be redpill

2 Likes

Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
I hope the ignorant guys here can see the bolded. This is the reason why more men are getting curious about TRP.

Like this one, many women think men are living for them. This is why they get triggered by men that understand women are to choose them and not the other way round.

If you don't chase them, or refuse to put up with their drama - they'd call you gay, rapist and other names.

TRP theories once again confirmed.

StacyO:

Same cover up.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Blah blah blah.

You were created to live for a woman tongue

It's either you're gay, rapist, misogynist and so on. You just can't escape it

Re: . by bigcee(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kolena:
The redpill has really changed so many aspects of my life. I'm going to make my points as a list.

1. I don't greet women anymore

2. Whenever I'm walking on the road, I don't look at peoples' faces, especially women. I always keep a straight face.

3. I now have an I don't care attitude towards people, especially women.
This is so wrong. You need help. Don't destroy yourself all because of "redpill" .You're getting it wrong.

4. I'm very blunt towards people, irrespective of age. (I'm not disrespectful; I just correct people instantly whenever I get any hint of f-ups.

5. The truth is that I'm now a misogynist. I hate women. Whenever I see a woman, my thoughts are like 'she just sucked a guy's dick before she came out' or 'after all this forming, she'll still be f*cked tonight'.

Please no one should tell me that I'm passing through the anger phase, cos I know what I feel. Women are evil. They are a mistake to this world.

Recently, I had issues with my friend due to the way he behaves whenever his 'girlfriend' is around him. I despise guys that treat women like gods.

Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
I hope the ignorant guys here can see the bolded. This is the reason why more men are getting curious about TRP.

Like this one, many women think men are living for them. This is why they get triggered by men that understand women are to choose them and not the other way round.

If you don't chase them, or refuse to put up with their drama - they'd call you gay, rapist and other names.

TRP theories once again confirmed.

I'm a realist and that's the reality.

No matter how you redpillers try to conceal it, YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
People that claim to be realists tend to be delusional.

TRP doesn't say men shouldn't associate with women or be involved with them. It teaches men that they are more self sustaining. Look around you, are women more dependent on men or men more dependent on women?

I'd leave you to answer rationally as a realist.

StacyO:

I'm a realist and that's the reality.

No matter how you redpillers try to conceal it, YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT WOMEN.
Re: . by Kaymicheal852: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kolena:
The redpill has really changed so many aspects of my life. I'm going to make my points as a list.

1. I don't greet women anymore

2. Whenever I'm walking on the road, I don't look at peoples' faces, especially women. I always keep a straight face.

3. I now have an I don't care attitude towards people, especially women.

4. I'm very blunt towards people, irrespective of age. (I'm not disrespectful; I just correct people instantly whenever I get any hint of f-ups.

5. The truth is that I'm now a misogynist. I hate women. Whenever I see a woman, my thoughts are like 'she just sucked a guy's dick before she came out' or 'after all this forming, she'll still be f*cked tonight'.

Please no one should tell me that I'm passing through the anger phase, cos I know what I feel. Women are evil. They are a mistake to this world.

Recently, I had issues with my friend due to the way he behaves whenever his 'girlfriend' is around him. I despise guys that treat women like gods.

Aftereffects of Redpill

Small small OGA

Your body go soon come down and you will appreciate woman for what they are ,they are the salt of the world

You have know the Redpill truth and it will set you free from emotional and financial turmoil

And for your friend,he will soon learn the hard way ( or maybe he is a player himself)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Love Mean To You / Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? / Why Do Ladies wear Double Wedding Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.