Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2496 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Kolena: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2021

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Op is passing through the anger stage.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is the 'werey' stage.

Yaba left or Uselu to the rescue.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wetin person no go see for nairaland
Mtchewww......
Re: . by Usmanzy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Its obvious that the op doesn't understands wat redpill means

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Usmanzy:
no mind am. E wan start wetin e no fit finish.
All those fools way dey form redpill for this forum no even no the meaning of redpill.
Na only for them to dey carry am for head as if them dey gain something.

1 Like

Re: . by Vulcanheph(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Usmanzy:
I think he understands... My theory is that after taking the Red pill and leaving behind the Simp life he's come to realize how stupid he has been and how he's allowed women make a fool of him that he's become angry not only at himself but at the feminine gender as a whole.
As someone pointed out, it's just the "anger stage" after a while he will be over the anger and become a proper Redpill Lord.

10 Likes

Re: . by Powersurge: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
oga u dey abuse redpill philosophy. wetin be d difference between you abd tge useless feminists if u hate women?

1 Like

Re: . by Coldshisha: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
This Millenias sef... Saphire and this Op should be somewhere enjoying heterosexual love but it's meaningless Feminist red pill they are dragging
Re: . by Hintona(f): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kolena:
The redpill has really changed so many aspects of my life. I'm going to make my points as a list.

1. I don't greet women anymore

2. Whenever I'm walking on the road, I don't look at peoples' faces, especially women. I always keep a straight face.

3. I now have an I don't care attitude towards people, especially women.

4. I'm very blunt towards people, irrespective of age. (I'm not disrespectful; I just correct people instantly whenever I get any hint of f-ups.

5. The truth is that I'm now a misogynist. I hate women. Whenever I see a woman, my thoughts are like 'she just sucked a guy's dick before she came out' or 'after all this forming, she'll still be f*cked tonight'.

Please no one should tell me that I'm passing through the anger phase, cos I know what I feel. Women are evil. They are a mistake to this world.

Recently, I had issues with my friend due to the way he behaves whenever his 'girlfriend' is around him. I despise guys that treat women like gods.

I won't mince words.
You're an idiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
You're in the beginning stages. I have been there. It happens when you realise the harsh truths many men are blinded to.

To grow in the redpill community, you need to move past this. Accept what is, and gain stability.

Kolena:
The redpill has really changed so many aspects of my life. I'm going to make my points as a list.

2. Whenever I'm walking on the road, I don't look at peoples' faces, especially women. I always keep a straight face.

4. I'm very blunt towards people, irrespective of age. (I'm not disrespectful; I just correct people instantly whenever I get any hint of f-ups.

5. The truth is that I'm now a misogynist. I hate women. Whenever I see a woman, my thoughts are like 'she just sucked a guy's dick before she came out' or 'after all this forming, she'll still be f*cked tonight'.

Please no one should tell me that I'm passing through the anger phase, cos I know what I feel. Women are evil. They are a mistake to this world.

Recently, I had issues with my friend due to the way he behaves whenever his 'girlfriend' is around him. I despise guys that treat women like gods.

6 Likes

Re: . by chatinent: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Spit spit, na so imbe take dey start.

Mah mello sha. Fowl mess land pursue am.

3 Likes

Re: . by Sanctecosma(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Am not sure this fellow understands what redpill is all about.
Re: . by blinking001(m): 4:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Toast to a new life of knowledge and success. I'm so glad you finally unplugged from the matrix
Re: . by ubola: 4:44am On Jun 02, 2021
No, not all women. Take this mentality off your mind so that you'll be able to love and also find love in future. Don't carry hatred in your mind, they are necessary evil, we can't do without them, please. Just try to see if you can contain them, some of them are very nice people to be with except when pushed to the wall.

1 Like

Re: . by fati2001(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Kolena:

keep it up boy!!

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE. cool

1 Like

Re: . by ExpertEDITOR: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2021
Kolena:

A stroll, probably female behind it.
Re: . by ExpertEDITOR: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

grin
I thought as much. You are the one behind that fake moniker. How do you people do it? Better check up you mental health....
Re: . by ExpertEDITOR: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Usmanzy:
Troll account. You can see the puns inside the post. Most probably operated by a female.
Re: . by ExpertEDITOR: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I think he understands... My theory is that after taking the Red pill and leaving behind the Simp life he's come to realize how stupid he has been and how he's allowed women make a fool of him that he's become angry not only at himself but at the feminine gender as a whole.
As someone pointed out, it's just the "anger stage" after a while he will be over the anger and become a proper Redpill Lord.
Anger is not same as stupidity. That account is a trolling one.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

I thought as much. You are the one behind that fake moniker. How do you people do it? Better check up you mental health....

Seriously?
Lol
I don't have that kind of time.
Re: . by Kolena: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Hintona:

I won't mince words.
You're an idiot.
Lol, I won't insult you.
Re: . by SchoolGate: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Kolena:

Come here!

If you post this nonsense again on nairaland I will post your real picture here for everyone to see

2 Likes

Re: . by FreeSpirited: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

grin
A woman has no right to make reference to Redpill tenets......it's not a philosophy within your Intellectual grasp or some humor to ur dry ass
Re: . by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

A woman has no right to make reference to Redpill tenets......it's not a philosophy within your Intellectual grasp or some humor to ur dry ass

Apart from "a woman" what else do they teach you here?
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

Apart from "a woman" what else do they teach you here?
Exactly my point. You cant grasp it. And stop disguising with the philosophy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Exactly my point. You cant grasp it. And stop disguising with the philosophy

Same cover up.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Blah blah blah.

You were created to live for a woman tongue

It's either you're gay, rapist, misogynist and so on. You just can't escape it

2 Likes

Re: . by FreeSpirited: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

Same cover up.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Blah blah blah.

You were created to live for a woman tongue

It's either you're gay, rapist, misogynist and so on. You just can't escape it

I'm created to breed and Bleep women like the slut they are ....I'm not created to live for them...I live for my own purporse and mission..and it's not women...women are secondary, side pleasure to cool off after a stressful day
Re: . by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I'm created to breed and Bleep women like the slut they are ....I'm not created to live for them...I live for my own purporse and mission..and it's not women...women are secondary, side pleasure to cool off after a stressful day

You just clarified it wink

Bien merci.

1 Like

Re: . by FreeSpirited: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
StacyO:

You just clarified it wink

Bien merci.
Yeah..u ain't worth much more than your pvssy, firm ass and pointed boobs.
Anyman who lives for that is a big fool...fvck, discard and move on to better life purpose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nepa Bill Experience(face Me, I Face U Compound) / This Is What Someone Sent To Davido Leaked Number / Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.