Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn (846 Views)

Which Kind Yeye World Cup Be Dis? / See The Yeye Boxer My Girlfriend Bought For Me PHOTOS / Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by Bigshoe2028: 12:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Last year I had small issue I send someone 70k three times and he didn't receive it I had to borrow from access bank 79k since I can't move from other bank since the transfer limit is 20k ussd no atm card

Now fast forward after one week access bank said that the money did go , I nearly fight the guy thinking he was lying after close to a month the whole money returned back to my account I had to Abeg the guy but after that me and him no dey flow well the biz nearly cast I just pull my capital and

Find my way looking for a way to punish access bank for this I decided to dump their bank since then
And refuse to pay the loan all my account has the same bvn trust me they were unable to debit me in other two of my accounts

Nobody can remove shi shi from ur account with just bvn and anyway they don threaten me tire

But on my birthday this month I will fund the account make I use am do give away to them since I can afford the amount am satisfied now me and them are now even

Now there balance na 49k someone send money to the account I didn't even noticed

Until the day they send statement of account of the month

Biko don't slide to ask me for money na money ritual I dey do if I give u money u will die

2 Likes

Re: Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by SUPERPACK: 2:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Simply say that they were not serious about taking back their money, they want the interest to grow may be. it will take them seconds to place a Lien on your BVN, just stop feeling like you are untouchable to them.

3 Likes

Re: Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by Tosinville(m): 2:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Don’t let them get you arrested at your doorstep before you return the money back to them. Do it now and let it go

2 Likes

Re: Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by Bigshoe2028: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Simply say that they were not serious about taking back their money, they want the interest to grow may be. it will take them seconds to place a Lien on your BVN, just stop feeling like you are untouchable to them.

Not feeling anything just read their term and conditions , also their blah blah bvn after that I noticed they can't take anything from ur account on other banks with same bvn
Re: Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by Lilpen3758: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
Last year I had small issue I send someone 70k three times and he didn't receive it I had to borrow from access bank 79k since I can't move from other bank since the transfer limit is 20k ussd no atm card

Now fast forward after one week access bank said that the money did go , I nearly fight the guy thinking he was lying after close to a month the whole money returned back to my account I had to Abeg the guy but after that me and him no dey flow well the biz nearly cast I just pull my capital and

Find my way looking for a way to punish access bank for this I decided to dump their bank since then
And refuse to pay the loan all my account has the same bvn trust me they were unable to debit me in other two of my accounts

Nobody can remove shi shi from ur account with just bvn and anyway they don threaten me tire

But on my birthday this month I will fund the account make I use am do give away to them since I can afford the amount am satisfied now me and them are now even

Now there balance na 49k someone send money to the account I didn't even noticed

Biko don't slide to ask me for money na money ritual I dey do if I give u money u will die
give me the money I go take the chance 0488742943 GTB Even if na 1k
Re: Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by OSDD(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lilpen3758:
give me the money I go take the chance 0488742943 GTB Even if na 1k
You don show for here..... Show your boy love if coast clear o

1 Like

Re: Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by Lilpen3758: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
OSDD:

for sure nah
At all at all na him bad pass
Re: Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by Lilpen3758: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
OSDD:

And you be my man not dey other way round....
Re: Loan App And Their Yeye Fear Come In And Learn by Olibboy: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

if u give dash me money out of ur money ritual I will collect...BVN na to knw person details nothing else

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Tee Pam / I Find It Difficult To Say No / A Message To All Redpillers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.