Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) (63797 Views)

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Awwwwww
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Rich daddy..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
See the phone wey he still dey use oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by marshalcarter: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nairalanders...Una like quarrel pass fight sha

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Abdul240(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
HBD
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Angelinastto(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by unamamatoto: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
“Ile ola ni iyonu” (A wealthy home also has imperfection)

To think that this boy being celebrated by his billionaire father has autism calls for second thought of happiness and gratefulness by the less privileged.

I love the way Femi Otedola has handled the son’s situation with love and no discrimination.

May God be with the son and happy birthday to him
from your write up shows how you gossip in reality... Full blown gossip... God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by mrjojo: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Money is good when rightly made.

Some richmen always have who or what they sacrifice to keep their money rolling.

I know an Alhaji who didn't give birth to a male child and also keep on marrying and divorcing, that was his own sacrifice to keep his money rolling. His bumbum was recently exposed by his white girlfriend.

I also know someone from Osun/Lagos who sacrificed his teeth to keep his wealth, his teeth will remain brownish just to keep his wealth.
I know someone from Abia state whom his own mother did the sacrifice for, he recently escaped Kuje prison just because EFCC didn't do their work well
I also know someone whose mother did his sacrifice for by planting a seed of cooked beans at Oba market Benin and saying until the cooked beans grow no one will be able to kill his son, he was recently disgraced from chairmanship of a popular party in one of the African countries.

But I wonder why someone will sacrifice his only son, an apparent heir to his wealth just to keep his wealth.
You sure "know" a lot of people undecided

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by mkoabiola: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
But who ask una question about his autism

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Angrygoat: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simple dressing. Straight 100's. No gold chains ,tatoos and dreads with no blings. Rich man
big boy talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsgl14UQHDQ

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Some richmen always have who or what they sacrifice to keep their money rolling.

I know an Alhaji who didn't give birth to a male child and also keep on marrying and divorcing, that was his own sacrifice to keep his money rolling. His bumbum was recently exposed by his white girlfriend.

I also know someone from Osun/Lagos who sacrificed his teeth to keep his wealth, his teeth will remain brownish just to keep his wealth.
I know someone from Abia state whom his own mother did the sacrifice for, he recently escaped Kuje prison just because EFCC didn't do their work well
I also know someone whose mother did his sacrifice for by planting a seed of cooked beans at Oba market Benin and saying until the cooked beans grow no one will be able to kill his son, he was recently disgraced from chairmanship of a popular party in one of the African countries.

But I wonder why someone will sacrifice his only son, an apparent heir to his wealth just to keep his wealth.

Chairman where u know the above mentioned from abi you sef na evil man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
Thunder fire poverty

Amen in Jesus mighty name....
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
His sacrificial lamb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
GET MONEY, STAY FIT, ACT BROKE.

STAY BLESSSED AND HAVE A PROFITABLE DAY !!!
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by dagbokoncept(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lucky spermatozoa

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by zimmaking(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Happy birthday to him God bless
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by thatsleepboy1: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

If you are a stammerer who speaks the Nigerian Pidgin, never tell your woman “YOUR TOE IS BIG”��
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
The public probably never knew he had a son.

Moreover, he has kept his son from public view all this years.

It has always been DCUPPY AND THE REST OF THE GIRLS.

OTEDOLA BORN PLENTY GIRLS.

He will have male in laws

I do not know if it is Otedola ex-wife who is a ghanaian that gave birth to this young son.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Happy birthday to Fewa...
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Aduroja123(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Brooke60:
Iyonu as in?

So, that child is Iyonu?

You people can be insensitive ffs!

Fayolence
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Gbabe2: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Learn how to understand statements connotatively

Good response to a lazy reader or someone with difficulty comprehending. Anyway, what do I know sef...........This Z generation get as ebi.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:
Happy birthday to him.

With all this handsomeness and his father's wealth he's battling with autism. Chai! This life no balance.

I always feel for Otedola each time I see this boy. Thank God he even has a rich family that manages him well.

D guy autism small sef... D day wey I go one welfare home, when we enter the house of the inmates, I shock!
This na plenty adults wey no even fit stand. Some were even tied to stabilize them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by fortune1968: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:
Happy birthday to him.

With all this handsomeness and his father's wealth he's battling with autism. Chai! This life no balance.

I always feel for Otedola each time I see this boy. Thank God he even has a rich family that manages him well.
Some poor parents too have children battling autism .

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by benweezy: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Happy birthday boy

U re born with a silver spoon grin
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by advanceDNA: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Jostoman: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
This man is a very humble man and this is the kind of leader we need.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
The only way to ward of sadness is to intimidate others that cant b measured up to u. Na only this man know where de pain am for him shoe.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
HBD boy cool
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by pickatyouu: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Happy birthday kiddo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor / Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.