Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) (63798 Views)

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by palsenator(m): 3:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Money is good when rightly made.

Some richmen always have who or what they sacrifice to keep their money rolling.

I know an Alhaji who didn't give birth to a male child and also keep on marrying and divorcing, that was his own sacrifice to keep his money rolling. His bumbum was recently exposed by his white girlfriend.

I also know someone from Osun/Lagos who sacrificed his teeth to keep his wealth, his teeth will remain brownish just to keep his wealth.
I know someone from Abia state whom his own mother did the sacrifice for, he recently escaped Kuje prison just because EFCC didn't do their work well
I also know someone whose mother did his sacrifice for by planting a seed of cooked beans at Oba market Benin and saying until the cooked beans grow no one will be able to kill his son, he was recently disgraced from chairmanship of a popular party in one of the African countries.

But I wonder why someone will sacrifice his only son, an apparent heir to his wealth just to keep his wealth.

Aaah Dr Sacrifice! I swear u no well.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Judolisco:
not really a big problem... Not like he is an imbecileee or deaf, or a mute,blind or paralysed... He no jst Wan socialize... People with autism are usually smart especially when they have rich parents
check up the boys kinda autism
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
check up the boys kinda autism
yeah he can't do some basic stuffs and he is lucky enough to have rich parents
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by rhektor(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Money is good when rightly made.

Some richmen always have who or what they sacrifice to keep their money rolling.

I know an Alhaji who didn't give birth to a male child and also keep on marrying and divorcing, that was his own sacrifice to keep his money rolling. His bumbum was recently exposed by his white girlfriend.

I also know someone from Osun/Lagos who sacrificed his teeth to keep his wealth, his teeth will remain brownish just to keep his wealth.
I know someone from Abia state whom his own mother did the sacrifice for, he recently escaped Kuje prison just because EFCC didn't do their work well
I also know someone whose mother did his sacrifice for by planting a seed of cooked beans at Oba market Benin and saying until the cooked beans grow no one will be able to kill his son, he was recently disgraced from chairmanship of a popular party in one of the African countries.

But I wonder why someone will sacrifice his only son, an apparent heir to his wealth just to keep his wealth.

Na only you know all these weirdos? You must be another weirdo
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) by hectorswag(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Werey! grin grin grin

Sperm go don full the guy body sha.
Lol...dude, you just made me spill my drink lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor / Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.