Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me (1689 Views)

Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / E-money And My New Girl Friend Are The Secret Behind My New Found Cuteness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by introvertloe(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
i feel weaked and uncomfortable now am even afraid of her,am thinking of breaking up but sacred of my life.pls help
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by Xclusivegrin007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by DaddyRochie1642: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by donbachi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nothing like female cult in nigeria..rather,lesbianism cliques.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by LordDarius(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by OGWILLS123: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Seventy years old man ooh undecided
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by Cholls(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
donbachi:
Nothing like female cult in nigeria..rather,lesbianism cliques.
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img] [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by richmond500: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by AmancalledGod: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Are you a weakling...smh
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by mogbeyiteren: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
U are like someone staying with a lion, one day she will be hungry and certainly harm u
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me by thatsleepboy1: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
The way things are going, time will come when you want to borrow credit from MTN and they will be like "Swear say you go pay back before 7 days time"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Sexual Party:angel Suprise Sammy At Big Brother Naija 6 / How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? / Men Share 3 Words You Hate To Hear More Than (send Me Moni)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.