Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? (1687 Views)

When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by busariabeyx24(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
No long story.
Met dis beautiful Nigerian lady in Frankfurt and I got so close to her and we started dating .
Fast forward I later discovered she's a coded runz girl and I asked her to come out open and she denied all, after careful observation I was able to nail her and her oloshoizm.
Now the problem is she said she likes me and does not want to lose me. And to be honest I like her and the whole s**x we had but I don't know how to tell her I can't settle with someone like her .
Please help
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
No use shame swallow blade o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by DaddyRochie1642: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oga tell her politely with an assertive tone in your voice. Simple!!

But before you do that, remove every dangerous and sharp objects around because I don't want to read your story on Nairaland Frontpage with the title.

" Angry Lover kills her Man in a moment of Rage because he claimed to be tired of the Relationship" grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Ginaz(f): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

But before you do that, remove every dangerous and sharp objects around because I don't want to read your story on Nairaland Frontpage with the title.

" Angry Lover kills her Man in a moment of Rage because he claimed to be tired of the Relationship" grin grin

grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by chatinent: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
After you deceitfully screwed her too!

My own is I don't want to see any justice for this, justice for that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Officialgarri: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
We might receive another bad news from soon on your matter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by lilvicky68(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Give me her contact lemme tell her for you..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ghost on her bro. Explanation ain't necessary!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by tundchip2: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Trust grin grin
He lives for that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Nothing like that will happen. She's a bitch, and bitches ain't gonna be loyal. She ain't for keeps!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by tundchip2: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Ghost on her bro. Explanation ain't necessary!
You're a king bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
tundchip2:

You're a king bro.

OnGod! We all Kings
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by busariabeyx24(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Noted sir
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by busariabeyx24(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
God forbid... I'm planning on leaving Frankfurt am maim for a while due to work. So she won't be seeing me for awhile
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by busariabeyx24(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Nothing like that will happen. She's a bitch, and bitches ain't gonna be loyal. She ain't for keeps!

You just mirrored my mind about her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
busariabeyx24:

You just mirrored my mind about her.

cool cool cool
She belongs to the street.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
So olosho dey abroad? Eheeeeeeen!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
chatinent:
After you deceitfully screwed her too!

My own is I don't want to see any justice for this, justice for that.

Where?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by chatinent: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Where?

I don't sell eyes.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by NaijaCover(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Is Here

Who Really Need Our Services?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
chatinent:

I don't sell eyes.

LMAO. grin Don't tell me you believe this is a use-and-dump, chop-and-clean mouth case? And you're a man saying this?

Your response did not even make any sense by the way, sorry. You implied he deceived her or sexually used her and you expect me to use physical eyes to know/read that?? Nawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
post=104434079:
Is Here

grin Craay reporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by chatinent: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

LMAO. grin Don't tell me you believe this is a use-and-dump, chop-and-clean mouth case? And you're a man saying this?

Your response did not even make any sense by the way, sorry. You implied he deceived her and you expect me to use physical eyes to know/read that?? Nawa.

Hanty, you are still young.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
chatinent:

Hanty, you are still young.

No. Don't turn around and patronize me. The girl started the relationship on a lie as well, and she's still denying what she does. You just simply assumed she's been deceived with no basis you're willing to provide. I thought you told US to stop playing the used-and-dumped card? So I'm surprised about where that line is coming from?

Have a good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by chatinent: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No. Don't turn around and patronize me. The girl started the relationship on a lie as well, and she's still denying what she does. You just simply assumed she's been deceived with no basis you're willing to provide. I thought you told US to stop playing the used-and-dumped card? So I'm surprised about where that line is coming from?

Have a good night.

Ok. Have a nice century.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lol. grin Why is that phrase is soo reminiscent of someone? Yeye.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by viceddy95(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bro, if you really like her, try and change her to stop the hustle because 90% of single girls in europe are into oloshoism in one way or the other... There is every tendency the next one you will meet, will still be or was an olosho...
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
post=104434079:
Is Here

This reads like an undertaker announcing his services in a town hall meeting.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Interested ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
busariabeyx24:
No long story.
Met dis beautiful Nigerian lady in Frankfurt and I got so close to her and we started dating .
Fast forward I later discovered she's a coded runz girl and I asked her to come out open and she denied all, after careful observation I was able to nail her and her oloshoizm.
Now the problem is she said she likes me and does not want to lose me. And to be honest I like her and the whole s**x we had but I don't know how to tell her I can't settle with someone like her .
Please help
Will you die if you settle down with her or didn't you contribute your own quota in her oloshoizm?

(1) (Reply)

Men Share 3 Words You Hate To Hear More Than (send Me Moni) / 73 Years Old Woman Dies During Honeymoon 3 Days After Wedding / Please Help Me Look Into This To Clear My Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.