Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped (1077 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Lady Cries Out After Been Dumped By a Man She Just Had Sex With / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by BigCabal: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
We don’t hear enough stories about men being heartbroken or dumped even though we all know it happens. Today, we spoke to four Nigerian men on the worst ways they’ve been dumped.

Tokunbo, 24.
I had this lady, we had been dating for about a year or so. I was still in uni then and one day she called me one day and told me she was pregnant and needed money. I didn’t remember having sex with her but we had done a lot of dry humping and you know pre-intimacy but without sex. I was so scared that I didn’t even try to think, she was asking me for money for different drugs and food and I was sending it to her. I had given her over 50k. We were on a call one day and I heard someone in the background tell her to break up with me and that was it. She said “you probably heard that, that was why I called, I was never pregnant, I just needed money”. It still pains me till date.

Derek, 27.
So I dated this girl for over a year and things were really good. In my head, I was thinking ‘this is it, this is the one.’ One day, she just called me and said she has something to tell me, I asked what. She then said ‘I think we should end this, me I was confused and asked ‘end what?’. She then said this is why she doesn’t like me and then ended the call and that was it. I still don’t know why or what happened.

Chukwuma, 32.
A few years ago, I was dating this girl who was gearing to move to Canada to do her masters. I helped her plan and prepare, the plan was that with her there it would be easier for me to plan my move to Canada too. Anyways, after she travelled she called me once she could, then once again. After that, nothing. I called and called for days, texted, DMed, hell, I probably would have sent a raven if I could. Then one day, she started posting on social media. I still tried calling, no response. Next thing, I was blocked on all social media. I haven’t seen or spoken to her since that day. That breakup makes me go WTF till today.

Continue reading: https://www.zikoko.com/man/nigerian-men-tell-us-the-worst-ways-they-have-been-dumped/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by DropsMic(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by 1Alex: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
In my next life, I will still be a man
Re: 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
That's one reason you need to ask God for insight to show you a partner that won't break you but will a helping hand. Anyway, sorry for the heartbreaks. It's just so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by EverythingFit: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2pbDB5Guw

Proper communication, that's one thing most of our relationships lack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by Cholls(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Alex:
In my next life, I will still be a man
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img] [/quote]
Re: 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by habsydiamond(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Women breakup dey funny atimes...na like Nigeria film wey get head no get tail...
Re: 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by bigpicture001: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2021
kaityn:
That's one reason you need to ask God for insight to show you a partner that won't break you but will a helping hand. Anyway, sorry for the heartbreaks. It's just so pathetic.

Lady..no break up is sweet. U girls are up for sale to the highest bidders
Re: 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped by Kaymicheal852: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2021
BigCabal:
We don’t hear enough stories about men being heartbroken or dumped even though we all know it happens. Today, we spoke to four Nigerian men on the worst ways they’ve been dumped.

Tokunbo, 24.
I had this lady, we had been dating for about a year or so. I was still in uni then and one day she called me one day and told me she was pregnant and needed money. I didn’t remember having sex with her but we had done a lot of dry humping and you know pre-intimacy but without sex. I was so scared that I didn’t even try to think, she was asking me for money for different drugs and food and I was sending it to her. I had given her over 50k. We were on a call one day and I heard someone in the background tell her to break up with me and that was it. She said “you probably heard that, that was why I called, I was never pregnant, I just needed money”. It still pains me till date.

Derek, 27.
So I dated this girl for over a year and things were really good. In my head, I was thinking ‘this is it, this is the one.’ One day, she just called me and said she has something to tell me, I asked what. She then said ‘I think we should end this, me I was confused and asked ‘end what?’. She then said this is why she doesn’t like me and then ended the call and that was it. I still don’t know why or what happened.

Chukwuma, 32.
A few years ago, I was dating this girl who was gearing to move to Canada to do her masters. I helped her plan and prepare, the plan was that with her there it would be easier for me to plan my move to Canada too. Anyways, after she travelled she called me once she could, then once again. After that, nothing. I called and called for days, texted, DMed, hell, I probably would have sent a raven if I could. Then one day, she started posting on social media. I still tried calling, no response. Next thing, I was blocked on all social media. I haven’t seen or spoken to her since that day. That breakup makes me go WTF till today.

Continue reading: https://www.zikoko.com/man/nigerian-men-tell-us-the-worst-ways-they-have-been-dumped/

Moral lesson

Never plan anything with a woman or a man until after pregnancy or marriage

He might be deceiving you,and for a woman ,if she is know more powerful than you in finance or anything and does not need your help again,hell dump you for another better guy who will help her forward, woman don't date down or date backward

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Hundred Dollars Or Five Hundred Dollars? / How Can I Boost My Babes Libido / This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.