Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) (76610 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State / Chinese Girl Eats Bugs, Says She Loves Its Crunchy Taste. (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Omoluabiii:
Igbos have good foods,
i love their delicacies, especially ofe-aku and banga soup,
i go gaga for those soup.
It makes me eat than my normal level,,
igbos re good people with warms hearts,
stay safe fellas, we love you all ...

God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by PAWG(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2021
I love my Ibo peops but you can never catch me dead or alive eating this shit. cool

I’d rather have Oha or Onugbu soup all day
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by mightyhaze: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2021
And this is news how?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by mrkings84(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2021
NotNairalandi:
More Abacha to your table my sister... grin

Since yesterday my family and I have been in a huge celebration since they told us Our beloved corntree is now UAE,sorry I mean to say UAR. grin.

As if that one is not enough,phiam! They showed us how the currency looks like.somebody praaaaaaise da lod! cheesy

The pissure of the boi in the currency look like a lost or missing person...
Abeg wetin that go stand for?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by ikaboy: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
ur personal opinion!does not mean ur right!obviously,u only take yoruba food prepared in restaurants not bukas or villages!!

U wan come de compare yoruba and igbo dishes again?? Na wa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by bkool7(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though I'm a Yoruba man but Igbo dishes are the best in the world

Guy, stop deceiveing yourself. Everyone here knows you're Igbo. Be proud if your tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nostring: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
yeye ... best to u only
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:

If Igbo babe cook correct egusi soup for you ehn, you go like your hand reach your shoulder oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Abacha means nonsense in yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Doxkelly1(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Someone is in love with Igbo man. You are highly welcome. Please do share the wedding pictures here for my perusal.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2021
ToluNazzal:
My name is Tolu and I'm a Yoruba and there's this Igbo delicacy that i've been wanting to try. It's called Abacha or African Salad and I decided to film myself having it for the first time.

Have you ever eaten it? Did you like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghMPgpARqY

Enough enjoyment

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by compton11(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
nigga u aint Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
What in Afonja arrogance is going on here? It’s not like this is a foreigner. If one checks, she’s likely based in Lagos. Nairaland has gone straight in the rubbish bin.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by malakaimoscondo: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
opinion is narrow
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
lokoloko84:
I do not know,If you were a Yoruba but tone fair those people have the best soup in Nigeria.
You must be new to nairaland if you think that ediotic flat headed troll is yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2021
bro4u:
Far better than the hydraulic soups in the waste side.

Which kind useless talk be this?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2021
Person chop abacha em turn front page news for NL? Now its very clear all the mods are useless. Nothing inside their coconut heads undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by TechSkill: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
ur personal opinion!does not mean ur right!obviously,u only take yoruba food prepared in restaurants not bukas or villages!!
Apart from Amala and Ewedu, Gbegiri, Ifokore... which other food Yoruba have? Please share.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by akolat(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2021
Blitz888:
You're asking if I have ever eaten my own native delicacy?

Please, ensure you do justice to that ugba!

Enugu has the best Abacha and okpa.

I am an Anambrarian though!

I really like okpa. Though a yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by bukatyne(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Please send one plate my way.

T for tenks kiss
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Shellsploit: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2021
Blitz888:
You're asking if I have ever eaten my own native delicacy?

Please, ensure you do justice to that ugba!

Enugu has the best Abacha and okpa.

I am an Anambrarian though!

Where in anambra
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by onlygiddi: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2021
Komu1048:

As a Yoruba boy Only the name irritate me, forget the pics. Abacha in Yoruba means refuse/dirt

If youruba girls dirt and yoruba boys germs have not killed all of us in Nigeria, then you will be fine .

But always remember Muhammad is a dirty pig and a dead sex addict amd pedophile the devil is his master

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Tukor1759: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2021
grin
Juliusmalema2:
Nothing concern me with Wetin them de eat, I just de admire the pretty yoruba lady and wish I could fucck her.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Kudos ... these ppl are abundantly blessed and don't have to worry about the price of onions and tomatoes in the marketplace. wink
sorry o if u miss meals and suffer hunger pains grin
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Blitz888(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Shellsploit:

Where in anambra
Oyi LGA and you?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Shellsploit: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Blitz888:

Oyi LGA

Ok, am from umueri
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by NawtyC001(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:

Thanks�

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by excel101(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
Talk your own.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by yahmohy27: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
liar you are not a yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Gbagura: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Same food I stopped taking since 2019 bacuse I couldn't eat your dish without licking TomTom.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Bunmhi(f): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Yummy
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Blitz888(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2021
akolat:

I really like okpa. Though a yoruba

Okpa can serve as an intermediate meal or even a snack served with chilled soft drink.

It was our staple back in Secondary School.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.