Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) (76694 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State / Chinese Girl Eats Bugs, Says She Loves Its Crunchy Taste. (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by HRMK: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
mozona:

Can't compare to Calabar dishes, as the whole Nigeria to confirm what I say
hahaha.....u mean dog meat&co?when u dont go outside ur oldman's farm,u blv its the largest?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
That you claimed to be Yoruba does mean you are a real Yoruba brought up. Ask yourself again and people around you if truly you are from the region called south/west.
Fahdiga:
Even though I'm a Yoruba man but Igbo dishes are the best in the world
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by caprini1: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
So says an Aboki from Damaturu
Suite yourself.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Sholaco: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
So?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by HRMK: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tokkson:

Ofcourse it's his opinion. He didn't say otherwise so why the fuss?
and where is the so called fuss u talk abt?i cant find any!no time to check time!!
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by OgaSeun: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
I can't feed my cats abacha
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Zetty177x: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
ur personal opinion!does not mean ur right!obviously,u only take yoruba food prepared in restaurants not bukas or villages!!

Whether Buka or home made Ibo food is more delicious

White soup versus Ewedu.. I choose white soup

Edikaikong soup versus Ewedu and gbegiri. I choose Edikaikong

Afang soup versus Eforiro soup I go for the former, argue with ur Itel phone

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Sholaco: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
hahaha.....u mean dog meat&co?when u dont go outside ur oldman's farm,u blv its the largest?
Hahahahahaha so both of you are suffering from what i will called egocentric
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by pacespot(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why do they use to prepare the abacha?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
ToluNazzal:
My name is Tolu and I'm a Yoruba and there's this Igbo delicacy that i've been wanting to try. It's called Abacha or African Salad and I decided to film myself having it for the first time.

Have you ever eaten it? Did you like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghMPgpARqY

Nice job Tolu. I feel like ordering for that abacha. Tasted it b4 bt that looks off the chain.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Aderewah: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
dometome:
you see why Nigerians perform very badly when it comes to English. You can't read and comprehend. It simply means that there are bad and good people everywhere. The type of education you people receive in that zoo is baffling, to be honest. You people are being miseducated, you attend a university, only to come out more stupid than you were before going in. It's quite unfortunate that a young person reasons the way you do. This is appalling and worrisome. Any ways, it's the Fulani educational system at work, it churns out only educated illiterates. And you, unfortunately are a good example of the Ill effects this nonsense education can have on a person.

I think you just proved that flat heads have flat brains. Because I avoided insults in the mention but you still chose to be a bastard. I know you don't know the meaning of connotation. In your God forsaken post, you said there are still good yoruba people. This is like saying yoruba people have a naturally bad reputation and we can still find good ones. Yo mischievously said the opposite about igbos. However, we all know igbos are historic criminals even till today. Ask India, Indonesia and South Africa if you have doubts. Miserable flat head.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Theicecode(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
ToluNazzal:
My name is Tolu and I'm a Yoruba and there's this Igbo delicacy that i've been wanting to try. It's called Abacha or African Salad and I decided to film myself having it for the first time.

Have you ever eaten it? Did you like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghMPgpARqY
Stop flattering yourself, u are not pretty
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
neyohh:

Y so pained?

It's called cultural curiosity, if na oyinbo try Igbo food now u won't let us rest saying igbos r the greatest.

Tolu nice .. lovely video.. subscribed!
It’s very obvious she’s warming the bed of an Igbo man. On a normal day she’ll cover her nose and avoid the delicacy.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by HRMK: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha so both of you are suffering from what i will called egocentric
UR PERSONAL OPINION!
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
When did Abacha become particular to Nigerians talk more of Igbos. Many Africans eat Abacha.Where I live Cameroonians sell it. Infact they sauce it. Some Togolese do it too. My question is why did you use Igbo to describe Abacha. What's bad in saying African Delicacy. Imagine someone edit "Lady eat Yoruba food fufu" or Lady eat Igbo food Akpu. Abeegi Tribal bait.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by HRMK: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Zetty177x:

Whether Buka or home made Ibo food is more delicious

White soup versus Ewedu.. I choose white soup

Edikaikong soup versus Ewedu and gbegiri. I choose Edikaikong

Afang soup versus Eforiro soup I go for the former, argue with ur Itel phone

UR ONLY BN PROUD OF UR OWN CULTURE!NOTHING WRONG IN BN PROUD OF MINE TOO!I DONT AV TO TAKE A FOOD THAT GIVES ME A RUNNIG STOMACH!!
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Shellsploit: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, l am from Mount Everest in Nepal, our capital is Kathmandu, and I have been living on Mount Everest since 1250 AD, I don't die because I am an Angelicbeing, we carry celestial DNA and genes, if you want to come to the mountain, let me know wink

Are u human?
Asking for a friend grin
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by criuze(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Blitz888:
You're asking if I have ever eaten my own native delicacy?

Please, ensure you do justice to that ugba!

Enugu has the best Abacha and okpa.

I am an Anambrarian though!

No no

If na abacha they're the best in the world
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
ur personal opinion!does not mean ur right!obviously,u only take yoruba food prepared in restaurants not bukas or villages!!
Its the truth.
Igbo soups are more delicious with plenty ingredients.
We yorubas don't know more then ewedu and gbegiri
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by CSTRR: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
baby124:

Not true. Our food is the best and the healthiest, if cooked with less oil. I have tried others and they are good too but not the best to me.
No it is not.

Learn to be objective.

When it comes to quality of food in Nigeria, Yoruba won't rank top 5.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Your taste ! Your Opinion tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by CSTRR: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
That is the one thing that is discouraging me from marrying a Yoruba lady.

Who will cook those assorted soups I am used to?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Bmaster(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Komu1048:

As a Yoruba boy Only the name irritate me, forget the pics. Abacha in Yoruba means refuse/dirt
Iranu!
Abachaaaa shocked
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by CSTRR: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
UR ONLY BN PROUD OF UR OWN CULTURE!NOTHING WRONG IN BN PROUD OF MINE TOO!I DONT AV TO TAKE A FOOD THAT GIVES ME A RUNNIG STOMACH!!
Na lie.

Nobody sane will say Igbo foods give them running stomach.

Definitely not a Nigerian.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Honestly! My mum cooked Igbo food for us as kids , and married now I cook Igbo delicacies for hubby and he can’t get enough grin We actually don’t cook anything related to Yoruba food lol and even when I did once, hubby grumbled grin but I still added Igbo spices lol

But this Abacha food, Kai disgusts me so much! Last time I ate it, I puked!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
HRMK:
the one they sabi cook, is it the one they use dirty bathroom broom to cook or the one with 10 liters of red oil and 1 basket of pepper
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Olam09(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
ursullalinda:
I love Abacha die......One of my best delicacies......if you don't eat it you are missing ohhh
So you're practicing cannibalism? You love eating general sanni abacha?
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by rita25(f): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
THAT ONE CONCERN HER
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Anytime my missus buys this I eat the ponmo then beg her to eat the rest outside the living room. I can't stand the smell even though I hear it's nice grin
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Janosky: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
bro4u:
Far better than the hydraulic soups in the waste side.
Pls cut them some slack.
No tribe superior to another.
Bros, you badt gaan !!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Josywhyte: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
It's okay if you can call Fort worth a village I understand but you just sound pained and delusional nothing else

Am not pained. I only replied u based on your previous comment.
Re: Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) by Abid2020(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ogbeni you be igbo joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.