Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) (64043 Views)

Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2021
If this op commit sucide am holding y'all responsible.no be wetin op bargain be this na chai

18 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Airforce1(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

Deputy Airforce1 apparently undecided
Lol

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by fati2001(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2021
walosky:
Okonla Force 1
portforce1

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by MicroSweet(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2021
The Nairaland Vanity crew wants to make a mess of this promising thread.

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Melaye(f): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2021
fati2001:

portforce1
Amala force1

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by gameboy727(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin

Craze people full this place I swear. I don laugh tire grin

14 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Op you got me laughing so much! I hope you enjoy your new place. The Island is a beautiful environment to live in & you’d definitely enjoy this difference from your old environment.
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Iamdbull: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Op you got me laughing so much! I hope you enjoy your new place. The Island is a beautiful environment to live in & you’d definitely enjoy this difference from your old environment.
Am really enjoying it, except that it's draining my pockets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin nigga nigga nigga nigga lol i for advise but me self need am..on money managment

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Continue improving yourself man �
What’s your name on Instagram?
Dbullofficial

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by wumi2017(f): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lekki force

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Enjoy your new environment. smiley
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Aroundtheearth1:
Enjoy your new environment. smiley
Thanks dear
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by AgricWealth(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kenturkey048:

It took you a lot of courage to beg. What's courageous in begging?

So you mean you can't hustle to get a phone??

Una dey Fuc*k up ooh. ..Una own na to come online begin beg..weting stop you from hustling to get a phone. Are you handicapped..? You no fit serve bricklayer 10times 1500*10=15,000 let's assume you ate with 5000. With 10,000 if you enter Alaba, you go see better fairly used phone of your choice.

I
That's harsh bro, na so bricklaying easy? Why not spend that ten days with dem bricklayer and know the difference between labour and bricklayer.
You could have ignored though

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Which area of the island are u based? I also relocated to the island lazt month i live in ELeganza garden opposite VGC..
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
CharisEleos:

Nah... I just happened to have commented on his previous post where I suggested an accommodation for him to which he complained was too high for him.

Op is still a small boy and not even my spec. cool

Make we see your picture

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Op, the small small money when you dey make from yahoo, instead of you to hide yourself, you open profile for nairaland with your real photo. All this small small boys, na why efcc dey catch una be this.

Your 180k neck chain nai you dey call somebody networth for instagram? You dey craze oh this pikin.

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2021
AgricWealth:

That's harsh bro, na so bricklaying easy? Why not spend that ten days with dem bricklayer and know the difference between labour and bricklayer.
You could have ignored though

Baba I speak from experience...The first htc android phone I bought was from serving bricklayers..not just regular brick layers ooh..those togolese...From my jss 1 na it I don start menial hustling .Thank God for life now...

I didn't ignore it due to the first statement...There is nothing courageous in begging..

6 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
Which area of the island are u based? I also relocated to the island lazt month i live in ELeganza garden opposite VGC..
Na main eleganza I dey ooo
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Chibudollar: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2021
This number is running atm card fraud 09063203018 please call her to say hi . Imagine scamming an old woman of her money
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by skywalker240(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2021
KingDash:
who the fucck this nigga?!?
The question should be, who's the stupid mod that moved this to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Getdabag: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Sapaboss:
Omoh, una get money shaa!
Find me 3k biko!
I dey try survive!
Job hunt continues on Monday
u dey here again grin my guy
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Stanley1155: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Clownforce

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Paraforce

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Melaye:

Amala force1

AbulaForce1 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by harmony75: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2021
����
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Offpoint1: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Nairaland na home of madness grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Anaerobi(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2021
NewislandForce use Ddforce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) / Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.