Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) (64026 Views)

Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Drakkernoir: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2021
gameboy727:
grin grin

Craze people full this place I swear. I don laugh tire grin

I swear..im rolling grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2021
Reinaldo:

You like OP grin

Funny enough..that's what I was thinking.
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:

AbulaForce1 cheesy
By fire By Force

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Getdabag: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2021
michaelpop50:
Op, the small small money when you dey make from yahoo, instead of you to hide yourself, you open profile for nairaland with your real photo. All this small small boys, na why efcc dey catch una be this.

Your 180k neck chain nai you dey call somebody networth for instagram? You dey craze oh this pikin.
airforce1 included and the idiot even get pikins dem, him dey thief still dey show us baba no no say me & am don jam bfor grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2021
tropaz:
Buhari force 1
Twintterforce1

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Getdabag: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Sapaboss:

Brother, wetin man go do!
Dis nairalanders no wan help persin!
Na y nigeria dey like dis
if dem no wan help, why u no wan help urself na
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Lnard2536: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2021
This one na Twitter user!! Very confused person

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Sebbs(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Wilberforce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by humilitypays(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2021
lafmaooooloo

for the first time in several days now I.had a wonderful laugh and.still laughing out loud, mad people full this forum sad cheesy cheesy

BanditryForce1 grin shocked

6 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Polyglot7pointO: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Octopusssy:

How the fūck should we know?
sir dr wilberforce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Princedevoe(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Gforce

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
See roasting abeg... ANYWAY, OP saID life is too short, I hope you're not eyeing DD force right NOW..

BY THE WAY, Twitter ban no reach una side o...

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by FBIBOT(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2021
grin wahala.... You finally got the attention you seek... E don choke.... Nice story tho grin

BuhariForce1

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by ableguy(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Lol, na mad people full this UAR.
UARians I carry nyash for una.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Tapout(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Iamdbull:
So a couple of weeks ago I wrote here https://www.nairaland.com/6550677/environment-draining-me-psychologically on nairaland about how my environment was draining me psychologically. Then I decided to take myself (the bull) by the horn and risk it all to get an apartment. Luckily I got one on the island lekki to be precise and everything was half a million, I had to part with my savings and get the apartment.

The house had electricity issue so I was advised not to move in immediately but trust me seeing the beauty and positivity in my new environment I decided to move in immediately. I was so excited until it was time to sleep, it was as if mosquitoes were having their world carnival, never witnessed so much mosquitoes in my life, it was then that it occurred to me that the island being a riverine area, Is a den of all species of quitos.

Fast forward to when I visited the gym because I see the gym as a place for quick socializing in a new environment. Boom I entered the gym and I got the shock of my life, it was as if I landed mysteriously in the giant land, I used to think I was huge and muscular until I got to this gym and I was looking like a toothpick among the hundreds of people their. As I was observing this and also observing the most spotless and cleanest babes have ever encountered in my life , I didn't know I was about to face one of the biggest embarrassment of my life. I descended upon the automatic threadmill which have never used in my life. Due the fact that I was among beautiful ladies I didn't want to look like jjc so I didn't ask for help on how to use the machine, that's how I roughly pressed some figures on the threadmill not knowing I put it on the highest. That's how it started spinning like usain bolt was running hundred meters Olympics. Gbiim!!! Na so I fall yakata ooo. Come see laughter for gym. I come be like Sanyeri or Mr ibu goes to gym chai. Na so shame make me swallow pride ooo.

Another beautiful experience was when a record label boss invited me to his label house in VGC. What I saw was a delight to the nudity of my eyes. What really wowed me was when I wanted to enter their street, the man sent me a pin and I wondered what it was for until I saw the gate and it had a system you need to press pin inside. Na wa oooh chaiii see life.

I visited Alot of exotic places got some nice clothes so as to change my ijebu looks to the modern Lagos looks. This seems to be an expensive lifestyle and it's putting a hole in my finances but for the first time in a while as an ijebu man I didn't feel bad about spending my hard earned money. We can die anytime and what's the essence of having a bulging account without having access to the sweetest things life has to offer.

In conclusion the steps I took just justified the popular saying that there is a thing line between being Genius and being STUPID!!!. I left a promising job as a graphics designer (I still work as a freelancer with a couple of companies and individuals) with a large chunk of savings that could have been used for other investments, to pursue a music career. But then I won't forgive myself if I lived a normal comfortable life and then I die only to realize my music could have been a blessing to millions of souls on planet Earth and I could have touched lives everywhere.

All I have to say is life has not gotten any longer infact if it has gotten anything it will be shorter due to the insecurities all over. My advice is to make every moment count and enjoy it while we can.

Have a beautiful week ahead.

Central fitness at elganza cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by pocohantas(f): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2021
This OP na easygoing guy. Im type go live long. I love how he takes it all calmly. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Iamdbull:
So a couple of weeks ago I wrote here https://www.nairaland.com/6550677/environment-draining-me-psychologically on nairaland about how my environment was draining me psychologically. Then I decided to take myself (the bull) by the horn and risk it all to get an apartment. Luckily I got one on the island lekki to be precise and everything was half a million, I had to part with my savings and get the apartment.

The house had electricity issue so I was advised not to move in immediately but trust me seeing the beauty and positivity in my new environment I decided to move in immediately. I was so excited until it was time to sleep, it was as if mosquitoes were having their world carnival, never witnessed so much mosquitoes in my life, it was then that it occurred to me that the island being a riverine area, Is a den of all species of quitos.

Fast forward to when I visited the gym because I see the gym as a place for quick socializing in a new environment. Boom I entered the gym and I got the shock of my life, it was as if I landed mysteriously in the giant land, I used to think I was huge and muscular until I got to this gym and I was looking like a toothpick among the hundreds of people their. As I was observing this and also observing the most spotless and cleanest babes have ever encountered in my life , I didn't know I was about to face one of the biggest embarrassment of my life. I descended upon the automatic threadmill which have never used in my life. Due the fact that I was among beautiful ladies I didn't want to look like jjc so I didn't ask for help on how to use the machine, that's how I roughly pressed some figures on the threadmill not knowing I put it on the highest. That's how it started spinning like usain bolt was running hundred meters Olympics. Gbiim!!! Na so I fall yakata ooo. Come see laughter for gym. I come be like Sanyeri or Mr ibu goes to gym chai. Na so shame make me swallow pride ooo.

Another beautiful experience was when a record label boss invited me to his label house in VGC. What I saw was a delight to the nudity of my eyes. What really wowed me was when I wanted to enter their street, the man sent me a pin and I wondered what it was for until I saw the gate and it had a system you need to press pin inside. Na wa oooh chaiii see life.

I visited Alot of exotic places got some nice clothes so as to change my ijebu looks to the modern Lagos looks. This seems to be an expensive lifestyle and it's putting a hole in my finances but for the first time in a while as an ijebu man I didn't feel bad about spending my hard earned money. We can die anytime and what's the essence of having a bulging account without having access to the sweetest things life has to offer.

In conclusion the steps I took just justified the popular saying that there is a thing line between being Genius and being STUPID!!!. I left a promising job as a graphics designer (I still work as a freelancer with a couple of companies and individuals) with a large chunk of savings that could have been used for other investments, to pursue a music career. But then I won't forgive myself if I lived a normal comfortable life and then I die only to realize my music could have been a blessing to millions of souls on planet Earth and I could have touched lives everywhere.

All I have to say is life has not gotten any longer infact if it has gotten anything it will be shorter due to the insecurities all over. My advice is to make every moment count and enjoy it while we can.

that's how I roughly pressed some figures on the threadmill not knowing I put it on the highest. That's how it started spinning like usain bolt was running hundred meters Olympics. Gbiim!!! Na so I fall yakata ooo. Come see laughter for gym. I come be like Sanyeri or Mr ibu goes to gym chai. Na so shame make me swallow pride ooo.

oga do you have this on video i will pay you good money to watch it

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Tapout(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Iamdbull:

Central fitness at elganza cheesy
while reading, i had a feeling the scenario was familiar till I saw the pictures. there's no lie in what you've said. The issue I had with the treadmill as a first timer was that I didn't even know what to press. Fortunately an elder man using the next one put me through.
Meanwhile where did you get a house for half a mill please?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Orissodiq: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Forceforce

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Tapout:

Central fitness at elganzacheesy there's no lie in what you've said.
Meanwhile where did you get a house for half a mill please?

I was surprised too. 500k on the Island? That must be down down or a very nice landlord. The dangerous ones dey rent out BQ @ 800k in Phase 1.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by daclint(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2021
fullforce1

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by ujezeez(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Fantasyforce1

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Tapout(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

I was surprised too. 500k on the Island? That must be down down or a very nice landlord. The dangerous ones dey rent out BQ @ 800k in Phase 1.

my dear no be small thing. cheesy let's wait for op's reply cos I'm interested. It's either something relating to what you've said or it's not lekki phase one. You know people are used to referring to anywhere after lekki phase one as "lekki"

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Twenty47(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Bro cut small soap for me naa

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by pratanubanerjee: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
This is a great post.. thank you for sharing.. all the best from institute of performing art and mind power development.
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Adroit144(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
With all this crazy comments, it shows that twitter people are already infiltrating nairaland grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Noshitboi(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2021
If Op commit suicide him blood dey on nairalanders hands grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by saintruky(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Getdabag:
fartforce1

Fuckforce

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:
This OP na easygoing guy. Im type go live long. I love how he takes it all calmly. cheesy
I. talk. calmly too kiss
Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Festac is not bad at all na u can get a decent apartment for that fee a two bedroom
Why the stress all for the sake of staying on the island

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) by oxiide22(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2021
CharisEleos:

Nah... I just happened to have commented on his previous post where I suggested an accommodation for him to which he complained was too high for him.

Op is still a small boy and not even my spec. cool
hhh see this aunty forming big girl, what is your spec?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.