Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% (7338 Views)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by samtoles: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
I posted this some couple of months back and I am doing it again as I am hell-bent on helping you guys solve your premature ejaculation issues...

This method is so good that you can decide to cum the same time she is coming. I am going to restore your lost dignity, your shattered image, your belittled self-esteem in the eyes of your woman. She is going to be proud of you more, love you more, and give you more of her body, her love and her emotions. Or don’t you know that if you handle a woman well, she will love you more and give you more sex? Chances of her cheating will be greatly minimized.

I am not going to prescribe a drug for you; you are not going to use any agbo (herb). I hate the fact that I have to result to drugs or drink concoction each time I need to make love. These drugs have very ugly side effects. Some of the side effects are: sudden vision loss, ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss; chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; irregular heartbeat. Sex enhancement drugs have killed many men.

What I am going to teach you will make you determine or decide when you want to release. When you begin, you will be able to last at least 30 minutes before expulsion, when you master it, you will be able to last as long as you want. What could be sweeter than being able to delay ejaculation till anytime you want?

Will be back soon....

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by samtoles: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Here is the concluding part....

I used to be worse than a chicken. I used to last just about 20 seconds. I was so bad that I release after about 20 thrusts. I have lost 3 solid relationships to my inability to last long in bed.

The one that changed my life was with a lady I had been coaxing to let me have my way after two months of dating. She finally gave in one day; after about 20 thrusts, I ejaculated and was looking like a slowpoke and jackass. She gave me the bashing of my life, she called me a chicken, she said I was the worst guy she has ever slept with and probably the worst in the whole universe, she said I have a disease and should go look for a solution, and she ended the relationship right there and then. When I held her hand to try and explain myself to her, she landed my face with a hot slap. I had never been that reprimanded and condemned in my life. This made me made a decision never to have sex again with a woman until I am able to find natural solution to my problem.

Some months later, I met a Singaporean in a friend’s office in Victoria Island, Lagos whose entire life has been dedicated to helping people like me solve their premature ejaculation issues. This man changed my life. He traveled back to Singapore two days after but we still maintained communication over the internet.

I have also shared this secret secretly with my friends and loved ones. I am now seen as a saviour.

I have rescued collapsing marriages and relationships, I have helped restored the lost dignity of many men. I have helped made many housewives and girlfriends become happier.

So, if you will allow me help you, if you could just admit that you need my help, if you could just submit yourself, if you could just give in. I will walk you through very simple steps in overcoming this much dreaded problem.

With what I am going to teach you, in just one week you will be lasting up to 20 minutes before expulsion and in one month you will be able to delay your cum till anytime you want. You can in fact decide to come at the same time she is coming.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't want to deceive you or mislead you; I want to come out straight. I spent a lot of time to write a detailed eBook on this and I am going to continue to monitor your progess via WhatsApp chat. So I am charging the sume of 1000 Naira.

This 1000 Naira covers the eBook and mentorship via WhatsApp.

If after reading the ebook and doing everything written therein and you cant still delay your cum till anytime you want, ask for a refund and come back here to drag my name and smear my reputation.

If you are interested, send an email to delaymycum@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by saasala(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Not a bad thing to cum quick. 90 percent of men suffers from PE and this is completely normal.

14 Likes

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Exkandayee(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lolz, immediately I hear money,omo Usain bolt,I dey last like 15 steady thrusting,I wan Makeam 2 days steady thrusting,op go and sit,I no go kill myself on top women,

22 Likes

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ikpu nne gi #1000 ezi.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by luizpippo(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Cucumber
Ginger
Garlic
Onions (the one with very red peel)

Blend, then sieve, if you wish you can decide not to sieve, add original honey.

Drink this and help someone's daughter pee on your bed.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Samakus(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by samuel051: 5:08am On Aug 22, 2021
1k Kee u dia..ewu

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by mu2sa2: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2021
No be only ebook na f-book! This Igbo brat thinks everyone is mumu like him.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Imustnottalk: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2021
luizpippo:
Cucumber
Ginger
Garlic

you can add banana, dates and other one aboki is selling .na the girl go run last

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by MrEazi223: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2021
samtoles:
Here is the concluding part....

I used to be worse than a chicken. I used to last just about 20 seconds. I was so bad that I release after about 20 thrusts. I have lost 3 solid relationships to my inability to last long in bed.

The one that changed my life was with a lady I had been coaxing to let me have my way after two months of dating. She finally gave in one day; after about 20 thrusts, I ejaculated and was looking like a slowpoke and jackass. She gave me the bashing of my life, she called me a chicken, she said I was the worst guy she has ever slept with and probably the worst in the whole universe, she said I have a disease and should go look for a solution, and she ended the relationship right there and then. When I held her hand to try and explain myself to her, she landed my face with a hot slap. I had never been that reprimanded and condemned in my life. This made me made a decision never to have sex again with a woman until I am able to find natural solution to my problem.

Some months later, I met a Singaporean in a friend’s office in Victoria Island, Lagos whose entire life has been dedicated to helping people like me solve their premature ejaculation issues. This man changed my life. He traveled back to Singapore two days after but we still maintained communication over the internet.

I have also shared this secret secretly with my friends and loved ones. I am now seen as a saviour.

I have rescued collapsing marriages and relationships, I have helped restored the lost dignity of many men. I have helped made many housewives and girlfriends become happier.

So, if you will allow me help you, if you could just admit that you need my help, if you could just submit yourself, if you could just give in. I will walk you through very simple steps in overcoming this much dreaded problem.

With what I am going to teach you, in just one week you will be lasting up to 20 minutes before expulsion and in one month you will be able to delay your cum till anytime you want. You can in fact decide to come at the same time she is coming.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't want to deceive you or mislead you; I want to come out straight. I spent a lot of time to write a detailed eBook on this and I am going to continue to monitor your progess via WhatsApp chat. So I am charging the sume of 1000 Naira.

This 1000 Naira covers the eBook and mentorship via WhatsApp.

If after reading the ebook and doing everything written therein and you cant still delay your cum till anytime you want, ask for a refund and come back here to drag my name and smear my reputation.

If you are interested, send an email to delaymycum@gmail.com

Werey dey disguise
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Boosheman(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Regular sex with your wife will cure PE

5 Likes

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Kondomatic(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Why person go wan delay ejaculation? To dey naked on top another naked person no get as e dey do you for body?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by arthurwillia(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
1000 Naira ebook to teach me how to thrust lol abeg abeg

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by KingDash: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Boosheman:
Regular sex with your wife will cure PE
so we wey no get wife nko
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Bngf: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingDash:
so we wey no get wife nko

Use the 1k op is charging to go and fuvvvk ol Osho twice . They charge N500 but tell them to teach you how strong men fuvvvk them and last long

4 Likes

Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by SecretReporter(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
luizpippo:
Cucumber
Ginger
Garlic

do you blend them together and drink ?, can I use fruit blender also ?, what if I didn't see red peel onions, can I use normal onions ?
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by luizpippo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
SecretReporter:
do you blend them together and drink ?, can I use fruit blender also ?, what if I didn't see red peel onions, can I use normal onions ?

It is the normal onions but select the ones with the reddest(if there is any word like that) peel.
Blend together then sieve and add honey.

You can decide not sieve �
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by adefitim(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Another means of cashing out
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by samtoles: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2021
adefitim:
Another means of cashing out

Yes bra. Nice way of cashing out 1k with the knowledge I have....Las las I no scam them, I dey give them better info wey go help them
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Kernalboy: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
luizpippo:
Cucumber
Ginger
Garlic

pls can you put the meaning of sieve to the language a person like me who has not been to school will understand? And is it compulsory I add honey (because of plenty of fake honey in the market)
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by peter8535: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wat of me wey never Bleep b4 angryWat of me wey never Bleep b4
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Jas80: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kernalboy:
pls can you put the meaning of sieve to the language a person like me who has not been to school will understand? And is it compulsory I add honey (because of plenty of fake honey in the market)

Sieve mean say make you filter am
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by BENRAZY(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Brother man op, #100 black Agbo Jedi go do d magic wella, y I go come pay #1000 for ebook? grin
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Kbliz1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Cucumber
Ginger
Garlic

What is the % of the above. I mean the quantity of each and how is the intake like a glass, morning and afternoon etc. Thanks
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Justice3000(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
olayyyy....
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by luizpippo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kernalboy:

Sieve means filter so it is only the water that you have to mix with honey.

You can decide not to filter if you are OK with swallowing the chaff.

Adding honey makes sense, but it heard you can do without it.

Take 30 mins to 1 hour before duty and watch how the daughter of Mallam Abdulgafarudeen Galadamci will spray liquid all over your bed.
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2021
luizpippo:

Adding honey makes sense, but it heard you can do without it.

Take 30 mins to 1 hour before duty and watch how the daughter of Mallam Abdulgafarudeen Galadamci will spray liquid all over your bed.

The garlic smell won't it affect kissing during romance...Nice for sharing your knowledge for free.
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Kernalboy: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2021
luizpippo:

Adding honey makes sense, but it heard you can do without it.ok

ok thanks am gonna try it out
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by luizpippo(m): 5:23am On Aug 26, 2021
inspirator1:

The garlic smell won't it affect kissing during romance...Nice for sharing your knowledge for free.

It would
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by newoffer: 5:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Don't mind women ooo...dream killers everywhere
saasala:
Not a bad thing to cum quick. 90 percent of men suffers from PE and this is completely normal.
Re: This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
luizpippo:

It would

Arrrrgggghhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Engaged @19 / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.