Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work (30290 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / De-radicalization” Of Terrorists Doesn’t Work - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by HimName: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2021
Every IPOB terrorist who sees Nyesom in his dream is surely due for deliverance.

The guy is a nightmare to their hate-laddened meaty sweaty flat heads.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2021
akan102:

He doesn't hate Igbo, but the fact that he loves Igbo will not mean that he should keep quiet and allow some touts to run down the state where he governs, are all Igbo Igbos, does he disturb the good hardworking igbos, the answer is no, that says it all
All Igbo are IPOB. You can't separate any Igbo blood from the Biafran ideology. It's not possible and doing same amounts to self deceit and ignorance. IPOB represents Igbo race. The major problem lies in addressing the remote cause of the agitation like Prof Kingsley Moghalu opined when he appeared as a guest on Channels TV yesterday. You can't quench an ideology with brutal force rather you negotiate and change the status quo springing up the agitation. If IPOB could survived 2017 onslaught against them despite their peaceful and non violent approach then nobody can eliminate the group not even Buhari or Wike. Late Pres Umaru Musa Yaradua understood that and engaged Niger Delta MEND without using force which would have ended up escalating issues. Hardworking Igbos so to say is a wrong statement to make because you hardly see a lazy Igbo man. If you had said Igbos who think Nigeria should remain one despite glaring hatred towards their tribe, then I would have agreed with you but not using the term hardworking Igbo as if you are feeding IPOB members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by adadike(f): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Wike my man! Your wife is blessed honestly coz you will defend her with all you have got not all these okorobia amu mmili nmili that full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2021
HimName:
Every IPOB terrorist who sees Nyesom in his dream is surely due for deliverance.

The guy is a nightmare to their hate-laddened meaty sweaty flat heads.
Define what you meant by IPOB terrorist and outlined reasons that qualify the group as a terrorist.

Remember, Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, ISWAP, Bandits haven't been outlawed or proscribed in Nigeria.

Wike comes from a minority tribe both in Rivers and Nigeria. He's inconsequential in the scheme of things because he's doing all the muscle flexing to please the North to be considered as VP to Gov Tambuwal of Sokoto State.

Calling Igbos terrorist is ur greatest undoing.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Igboid: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2021
chrisxxx:

I will tell you what I observed about my people as an Ikwerre man. I am reasoning that the first set of Igbo people the Ikwerre people met were either slaves or outcast.
Ikwerre people generally view Igbo people to be same till date. They call them Isoma. This is a derogatory name for anyone with no culture.
And that is why when you refer him to be an Igbo person he immediately interpret to mean an Isoma person who has no culture.
This disdain towards the Igbos is the cause of the Igbophobia.
They got married to them those days but use them mostly as farm hands.
If there was a Task none would accept to do they would look for añ Isoma person.
You can carry out a personal research on this as I am telling you the truth. I am Ikwerre but my grandma was Umuahia.
You might hear even some acclaimed Ikwerre saying they are Igbos. These people have parents that were originally Igbos and are discriminated in Ikwerre land.
During the Aro Confederacy many of them migrated to Ikwerre land. But at the beginning of the war some ran back others who couldn't because of inability to trace their homes were adopted and most times given a place to settle outside the main community.
Till date their descendants are still discriminated. They are usually the Ikwerre people who are vociferous to say Ikwerre is Igbo.
The most demeaning thing I notice you can do to an Ikwerre man is to call him an Igbo man or Isoma. You have indirectly called him a slave. It is not only Wike it is with all of us. Even those whose maternal home is Igbo immediately key into this obsession.

Lol!

Your people suffer from innate inferiority complex. You could never compete with other Igbo speaking clans, you were at the very bottom of the Igbo ladder and were looked upon as an inferior people by other Igbos. You were so low that the Aro were rulling you lots. Rather than work on yourselves to be able to measure up with other Igbo clans to be treated as equals, you decided to become a bitter Igbophobic people.

The discovery of crude oil and civil war opened a window of opportunity for you to unleash your generational bottled up hate against other Igbo clans. And that is what is happening now.
But I promise you, your era of stupidity is coming to an end. It took many Igbos to see you for who you are. Now that Igbos are waking up, you will receive it hot hot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Igboid: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Franking:

U are an otele, being clever by half. I am from Ohaji, Imo State, where we refer to non indigenes from other parts of Igbo land as isoma too but that's by no means derogatory. It simply means they are Igbos too but non indigenes. I, however, concede that it might differ in meaning from urs. What ur submission simply did was to highlight ur short-sightedness as a whole. That y'all see all Igbos in the same prism is laughable. It clearly shows how unschooled the average Ikwerre is. You are Igbos when it suits you and non Igbo when it does not. You can be whatever you like it doesn't change a thing.

I like Ohaji people.
I had an Ohaji neighbor when I was living in Ph. Very good man and down to earth.

Iheanacho Kelechi is from Ohaji and Ohaji is a crude oil and Natural gas rich land too.

Greetings from Idemili to you my Ohaji Igbo brother. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Igboid: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

but either Ikwerres like it or not they are Igbos. they speak Igbo in a different dialect. anyway if they do not want to asociate its fine. if they do not want to be part of Biafra, its fine too. Austrians are not Germans but they speak German.

Enyia stop already.
Those Igbophobic people are not Igbos.
What is even wrong with some of you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2021
adadike:
Wike my man! Your wife is blessed honestly coz you will defend her with all you have got not all these okorobia amu mmili nmili that full nairaland
Lol. Has he eliminated IPOB?
Is IPOB still in Rivers?
Has his hatred for Igbo race stopped an average Igbo blood from making headway in all walks of life?
Has any good thing come out from Ikwerre minority group?
It's an insult for Wike to drag 42million indigenous Igbo Biafrans in his muscle flexing just because of his VP to Tambuwal dream. IPOB represents Igbo race and the successful sit-at-home order speaks volume of my claim.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by BigBrother54321: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2021
Na your papa farm? Look bush ewu gambia

Blessedassuranc:

Go sort yourself with fulani herdsmen so your mothers can go to farm and stop protesting naked on the roads
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!

Your people suffer from innate inferiority complex. You could never compete with other Igbo speaking clans, you were at the very bottom of the Igbo ladder and were looked upon as an inferior people by other Igbos. You were so low that the Aro were rulling you lots. Rather than work on yourselves to be able to measure up with other Igbo clans to be treated as equals, you decided to become a bitter Igbophobic people.

The discovery of crude oil and civil war opened a window of opportunity for you to unleash your generational bottled up hate against other Igbo clans. And that is what is happening now.
But I promise you, your era of stupidity is coming to an end. It took many Igbos to see you for who you are. Now that Igbos are waking up, you will receive it hot hot.
They're minority group and I don't take them seriously in the scheme of things.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Piggyyeaster1: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2021
8stargeneral:
shut ur mouth idiot,can u compare ur enteir states to aba,without aba product u can't survive,we use our brain to manufacture something good,not u that is skull mining
You can't also survive without cows
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Igboid: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2021
chrisxxx:

U are the most folly of all Ohaji men. I have met most Ohaji people who even claim they are not Igbos but Ikwerres or brothers to Ikwerre. We they Ikwerres view the Ohaji people as not Igbos but people of their own identity. Ikwerre man never calls Ohaji man Isoma.

Don't be stupid.
Ohaji is far made of substance and a people of higher intellect.
They always knew they could compete with other Igbos and still hold their own unlike inferiority complex plaqued people that went on to deny Igbo identity to escape competition.

You Ikwerres are a people of low knowledge.
If not you would know that in SE, every clan call the next "Igbo". No clan in SE is Igbo in presence of the other.
If you are living in Ogidi my hometown and I don't know where you are from, I would ask you: I bu onye Ogidi ka I bu onye Igbo ka I bu onye Obodo Ozo.
In English it means: Are you an Ogidi person, an Igbo person or from non Igbo land?
It doesn't mean Ogidi is not Igbo, but we don't consider ourselves Igbo in front of other Igbos. We call ourselves Ogidi and call them Igbos.
This is repeated all over Igboland. If I'm in Obosi, the Obosi man would ask me, I bu onye Obosi ka I bu onye Igbo. Are you from Obosi or an Igbo. My answer would be, I am an Igbo. It doesn't mean Obosi is not Igbo. It's just the way the concept of Igbo nationalism works. You cannot be Igbo in your hometown. You are only Igbo when you leave your hometown.

You Ikwerres are just a timid and poorly travelled and hence ignorant people.

Ohaji people are industrious and well travelled. You see them in Onitsha, Enugu, Lagos, PH ,etc hustling like other Igbos, so they understand the concept of Igbo mean among Igbos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You said the absolute truth!

Ikwerre Meka o
Why can't Ikwerre developed their own language, culture and heritage. Most of them bear Igbo names and they're not Igbo. Lol. So much for a severe identity crises.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Piggyyeaster1: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lol. Has he eliminated IPOB?
Is IPOB still in Rivers?
Has his hatred for Igbo race stopped an average Igbo blood from making headway in all walks of life?
Has any good thing come out from Ikwerre minority group?
It's an insult for Wike to drag 42million indigenous Igbo Biafrans in his muscle flexing just because of his VP to Tambuwal dream. IPOB represents Igbo race and the successful sit-at-home order speaks volume of my claim.
tell me one tribe that love Ibos even they no dey take eyes see Ibos in South Africa, Kuwait, Indonesia India na to dey kill them
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by 8stargeneral: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
As in na only cow meat we right?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by 8stargeneral: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
As in na only cow meat we HV right?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
tell me one tribe that love Ibos even they no dey take eyes see Ibos in South Africa, Kuwait, Indonesia India na to dey kill them
Tell me who loves someone prosperous, successful and progressive than him.

Success attracts jealousy, envy, wickedness and hatred.

That's what an average Igbo man is passing through in Nigeria.

It's just a matter of time. All Igbos are IPOB!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Na your papa farm? Look bush ewu gambia

Lol... oga go face your fight and stop babbling here on nairaland. We dey face our own.. DOPEMU
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Igboid:

Enyia stop already.
Those Igbophobic people are not Igbos.
What is even wrong with some of you?
lets not be sentimental and call a spade a spade. the Egun speaking yorubas in Badadry are we also going to call them non yorubas because they dont speak the kind of yoruba others understand?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Komu1048(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2021
okigbojihad:

lol coming from a cultural thief..if you dnt knw the meaning of isoma shut yur mouth or yu call on chinenye to school you..

Igbos are everything except honest, abeg that one na big lie abeg
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Jungleluv5: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Come out first and address the IPOB group before advising the residents not to be afraid
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Piggyyeaster1: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2021
8stargeneral:
As in na only cow meat we HV right?
as in Na only fake aba product we HV right?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Igboid: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

lets not be sentimental and call a spade a spade. the Egun speaking yorubas in Badadry are we also going to call them non yorubas because they dont speak the kind of yoruba others understand?

Egun is not Yoruba.
Their language is in no way related to Yoruba language.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Piggyyeaster1: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
EmekaA125:

Tell me who loves someone prosperous, successful and progressive than him.

Success attracts jealousy, envy, wickedness and hatred.

That's what an average Igbo man is passing through in Nigeria.

It's just a matter of time. All Igbos are IPOB!!!
[/s] see billionaires with scary face

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by olatuns2017: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Truthfulguy10: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Armaggedon:
But he is the one doing all the rants?

The guy dont know de meaning of "Rant"
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by ahiboilandgas: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Foolish talk.

IF you are man with Big hairy ballz as the full below said, move around Rivers state without fulanis security.
the coward leader of pigs and swine hiding in London should fly down and be a man .leaders lead from the front not online in London like woman rapper.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Emmanuelellah: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2021
How can you become a country when you are not united. Even if you become a country same problem will continue. Let's be careful. Those struggling for this may not live to enjoy their struggle.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2021
kettykin:
I just noticed that if all governors in the entire south east and south south only wike has been vociferously opposed to anything ipob ugm. The remaining are skillfully avoiding any comments on the situation preferring to face governance

Comot South South for your comment. Una Biafra nor concern us please

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by HimName: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Define what you meant by IPOB terrorist and outlined reasons that qualify the group as a terrorist.

Remember, Fulani herdsmen, Boko haram, ISWAP, Bandits haven't been outlawed or proscribed in Nigeria.

Wike comes from a minority tribe both in Rivers and Nigeria. He's inconsequential in the scheme of things because he's doing all the muscle flexing to please the North to be considered as VP to Gov Tambuwal of Sokoto State.

Calling Igbos terrorist is ur greatest undoing.

Igbos are not terrorists but IPOB are.

Please be guided.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Gucciboy1(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2021
LegendHero:
This Wike no get time at all. He no send IPOB and their rants.

When UGM decide to hammer Rivers, he will run away like Uzodinma
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by colestephan86: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Riot At Port Harcourt Prisons Over Inmate’s Death, Scores Wounded / Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals / Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.