Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals (12543 Views)

Guys Please Avoid Public Proposals, This Lady Broke Her Boyfriend Windscreen! / 8 Things That Can Go Wrong During Sex / What These Men Are Doing Wrong During Kpobing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals by Jennycoolz(f): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bull crap

A lady that truly loves you will accept your proposal inside toilet
You won't even finish the word "baby will you marry me" before she'll gladly shout yesssssssss cheesy
Re: 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Plan ur proposal with road traffic warden at a popular 4-way traffic light. Propose to ur lady at d centre of d road while passengers honk their cars and stuff. She'll accept sharp sharp.

Although, I don't have a plan in sight on how to propose.
Re: 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals by Exodora: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
You don't hate them more than I do, just two days ago one idiot even with all his money he asked his mother to come and ask for my hand in marriage .
So his mother invited me I had to honour her invitation so that i don't look rude . For close to 45minutes with him he didn't say anything reasonable , I was so vexed that I had to walked out of him
The annoying part was the part he was giving me money and told me that his mother will get back to me.
I wonder what he takes me for by giving me money , thank God I didn't collect the money. He thinks because he has money he came buy people . The next day he came around my compound with his car only to mop from afar me I don't even send him at all.
Re: 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals by Lovestrong(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Ur Obiadima is low, Jesus love u
Re: 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals by Lovestrong(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Ur Obiadima is low, Jesus love u.
Re: 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals by rita25(f): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
OP YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE U MAY SHOCK URSELF PART IF IT GOES TOTALLY WRONG
Re: 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals by Ritzybeauty(f): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just too overrated... Not everything is for the public

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! / Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.